Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

Because the world is not covered with cities.
where are the temperature gages at in the 75% of ocean water? At most, the cucks can have 35% of temperature of the globe, but reality says they have 10%. So you expect me to take 10% as global!!!!! hahahahahahahaahahahhaha fk you!

I just want to see the data set of the globe? Why is that so difficult to post up? Stop carrying other's buckets of nonsense. Calculated, stated right in the paragraph. I fking quoted it cuck!

Yes ... mathematicians calculate things ... "From Maxwell's Field Theory Equations, calculate the work performed by carbon dioxide in the atmosphere at 280 ppm and 425 ppm" ... [shrugs shoulders] ... when you're older enough to take science classes in high school, this will be made more clear to you ...

As far as the dataset ... that would be in the deep web ... the trick is finding the data loaded into a table that your database can read ... mySQL is freeware and robust and probably the easiest table to find ... have you looked? ...

St. Louis ...

Reiny Days said:
What are the well known faults with using gradients?​
I'd really like to hear the answer to this one. Any chance?​

Yes ... mathematicians calculate things ... "From Maxwell's Field Theory Equations, calculate the work performed by carbon dioxide in the atmosphere at 280 ppm and 425 ppm" ... [shrugs shoulders] ... when you're older enough to take science classes in high school, this will be made more clear to you ...

As far as the dataset ... that would be in the deep web ... the trick is finding the data loaded into a table that your database can read ... mySQL is freeware and robust and probably the easiest table to find ... have you looked? ...

St. Louis ...
The deep web? What the fuck are you talking about? All that data is available to the public on dozens of websites. If jc (or you) knew what the fuck you were doing, you could be looking at it in 30 seconds or less. Of course, what the fuck would either of you do with them?

not sure what you think that says? post the experiment that gave them the temperature of 120PPM? Where is it? Better yet, give me the 1PPM temperature.

So the actual warming is not done by actual temperature? hahahahahahahahahahahaa so fk what you feel and instead realize the calculated conclusion from people who don't have a fking clue!!! gotcha. I'm soooooo fking scared now

St. Louis ...
yeah, the dark web of nothing.

not sure what you think that says? post the experiment that gave them the temperature of 120PPM? Where is it? Better yet, give me the 1PPM temperature.

So the actual warming is not done by actual temperature? hahahahahahahahahahahaa so fk what you feel and instead realize the calculated conclusion from people who don't have a fking clue!!! gotcha. I'm soooooo fking scared now

You are a lazy, ignorant liar.

Temperature is the measure of average kinetic energy ... warming is done by energy ... Physics 101 ... take some science classes when you get to high school ...

Deep web, stupid, not the dark web ... God you can be ignorant sometimes ...

ETA: Fucking son-of-a-bitch ... you made me agree with Chick .. you bastard ...

The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

It is only 59 here today, well below norms.
This whole week is going to be cooler than normal.

Gosh... silly weather.

Temperature is the measure of average kinetic energy ... warming is done by energy ... Physics 101 ... take some science classes when you get to high school ...

And what is the "deep web" Training Daze

no it's not, it's based on many elements cuck!!!! again, you have no clue to the temperature of the globe. Cuck!!!

no it's not, it's based on many elements cuck!!!! again, you have no clue to the temperature of the globe. Cuck!!!

Average temperature of Earth is 14ºC ... give or take ten degrees ... 10,000 years ago it is 18ºC .. give or take ten degrees ... did you see in the description of a climate scientist the ability to read a thermometer? ...

[giggle] ...

Average temperature of Earth is 14ºC ... give or take ten degrees ... 10,000 years ago it is 18ºC .. give or take ten degrees ... did you see in the description of a climate scientist the ability to read a thermometer? ...

[giggle] ...
nope, you have no idea, that's all garbage in garbage out nonsense. It's hilarious to me that you think you know!!!!!! hahahaahahahahahaha

Thermometer readings are garbage? ... what station are you looking at and what time interval are you using? ...
Most of the weather stations that are in current use are sited incorrectly. There are approximately 6,500 weather stations across the country, only 1,500 of them are used.

Those are all sited at airports, or in areas that have experienced massive building.

The weather stations in the countryside, that ARE properly sited, are no longer being used.

Ask yourself why.

In simpler terms: the left keeps getting caught in their own web of lies.
I just read today that Chris Cuomo has been taking ivermectin for his long Covid and now admits that the drug was victimized by the left.

Who do you believe is changing what formula?

Who is?

Who do you believe is doing that and why? What do you mean by "base points"?

What evidence do you have to support any of these charges?

Let me point out that in almost any subject, if a more accurate way of making some measurement is determined or discovered, it would be ridiculous keep using inferior methods. If necessary, the methods used to produce different sets of data are identified. In virtually every published scientific study you will find an extensive section on Methodology.
You don't even read your own links?

Most of the weather stations that are in current use are sited incorrectly. There are approximately 6,500 weather stations across the country, only 1,500 of them are used.

Those are all sited at airports, or in areas that have experienced massive building.

The weather stations in the countryside, that ARE properly sited, are no longer being used.

Ask yourself why.

The reason is usefulness ... 747 pilots don't care about temperature in the rural areas, they want to know the temperature at the end of the runway ... therefore, thermometers at airports save more lives ...

The reason is usefulness ... Blue Water shipping captains don't care about temperature in the rural areas, they want to know the temperature in the middle of the ocean ... therefore, thermometers on ships save more lives ... yes, ships carry weather station with them ... is that a "proper" siting ...

You forgot the almost complete lack of weather stations in Polar regions ... as I said, the faults with this are well known and documented ... obviously you haven't read NOAA's methodology ... you should be more circumspect in your comments until you do ...

The reason is usefulness ... 747 pilots don't care about temperature in the rural areas, they want to know the temperature at the end of the runway ... therefore, thermometers at airports save more lives ...

The reason is usefulness ... Blue Water shipping captains don't care about temperature in the rural areas, they want to know the temperature in the middle of the ocean ... therefore, thermometers on ships save more lives ... yes, ships carry weather station with them ... is that a "proper" siting ...

You forgot the almost complete lack of weather stations in Polar regions ... as I said, the faults with this are well known and documented ... obviously you haven't read NOAA's methodology ... you should be more circumspect in your comments until you do ...
What a load of horseshit. Weather stations sited at airports give no useful, accurate information. There's this stuff called "asphalt" and airports have MILES of it, which raises the local temperatures. And yes, 747 pilots DO care about the temperatures in rural areas because that determines the air turbulence aloft, but you aren't a pilot (I am), and you clearly don't know any 747 pilots (I do) so in your words, go learn how to fly, then get back to us.

Forum List

Back