Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

No, they did not.
Yeah, they did. But I will spell it out for you. Take out a piece of paper, take down notes if need be.
The government at least in blue cities is trying to push everyone to electric cars. Why - because electric cars can be turned off if need be. They also have the added benefit of only being affordable to rich people, AND yet another added benefit of having limited range. Gotta keep the peasants close to home and controlled.

As far as air travel - that's for the elites as they try to stamp some sort of a BS "carbon footprint" on everyone so that eventually this can also be regulated. Mr. Jones - you have traveled over your quota of air miles this year. No more travel for you.

Yeah, they did.
No, they did not.
But I will spell it out for you. Take out a piece of paper, take down notes if need be.
Sure, NP.
The government at least in blue cities is trying to push everyone to electric cars.
Cities? Not states? Not the feds? Why are you talking about cities wrt to a completley national issue? Are electric cars incapable of crossing state lines? Can I not take an electric car into Mexico or Canada? And how are cities doing this? Has anyone yet been forced to purchase an electric car? Has anyone had their gasoline powered car seized? Does the government not have the authority to regulate public transport?
Why - because electric cars can be turned off if need be.
Remotely? By the government? They cannot and that contention is right up there with chemtrails for idiocy.
They also have the added benefit of only being affordable to rich people, AND yet another added benefit of having limited range.
China is selling EVs for $10,000. Recent battery advancements are sending the prices down and the ranges up.
Gotta keep the peasants close to home and controlled.
You'll have to forgive me for giving very little weight to your unsupportable, paranoid fantasies.
As far as air travel - that's for the elites as they try to stamp some sort of a BS "carbon footprint" on everyone so that eventually this can also be regulated.
The elites? Have you never flown on a plane? Has the government put any restrictions whatsoever on fossil fueled aircraft?
Mr. Jones - you have traveled over your quota of air miles this year. No more travel for you.
Do you have the ID number for the legislative proposal containing that strategy?

You're a paranoid idiot and you have failed to present ANY evidence WHATSOEVER that the "media" (or anyone else) is attempting to restrict our Constitutional right of freedom of travel.

Do you not see a minor conflict here?
No, I don't. Richer people will have electric cars. Middle Class will either have electric cars, or will have nothing.

World Economic Forum said: You will own nothing, and you will be happy.

And you have the balls to call me paranoid?

No, I don't. Richer people will have electric cars. Middle Class will either have electric cars, or will have nothing.

World Economic Forum said: You will own nothing, and you will be happy.

And you have the balls to call me paranoid?
Rich people are not peasants and peasants are not rich people. And, of course, you have no evidence of ANYTHING you mentioned. That's not how you make a case.

Clearly far less than yours, fart mouth.
That's it. If this keeps up I'm buying one of these:
Not sure how you think that proves your carbon footprint is far less than mine. In fact it seems like a rather evasive answer. Wonder why.

Not sure how you think that proves your carbon footprint is far less than mine. In fact it seems like a rather evasive answer. Wonder why.
Why would you be making any effort at all to reduce your carbon footprint? You've argued here for quite some while that it's irrelevant. So which one is the lie?

Pilots don't need to know wind direction at the airport? ... that is news to me ... but you're the pilot, who am I to disagree? ... I've had maybe 100 hours as right-seat passenger, why do control towers always give out their weather station information if it's inaccurate? ...

71% of Earth's average temperature is the temperature over open ocean ... no asphalt ... do you think there's weather is only over land or something? ...

Ha ha ha ha ha ... just what kind of pilot knows nothing of pressure? ...
westwall is a pilot? A living one? Interesting.

The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

BS, dingbat

The earth is about 4 1/2 billion years old. Accurate weather record keeping only goes back about 150 years. A rogue asteroid or another Ice Age is a bigger threat. Enjoy the nice weather and try your extortion game on China or Russia. The U.S. has enough to worry about with a doddering old fool in charge.
Another idiot news service dupe.... ONLY GOP chumps don't know about mmgw - worldwide dopes...

Another idiot news service dupe.... ONLY GOP chumps don't know about mmgw - worldwide dopes...
The little hater dupe, who is also scientifically illiterate, is you.

The fact is that there is no empirical data that supports the claim that man has any effect on global climate.

None. Zero. Null.

But keep on praying to the volcano gods, and by all means throw yourself into the pit to appease your gods.

I choose science.

The little hater dupe, who is also scientifically illiterate, is you.

The fact is that there is no empirical data that supports the claim that man has any effect on global climate.

None. Zero. Null.

But keep on praying to the volcano gods, and by all means throw yourself into the pit to appease your gods.

I choose science.
You're in the Big Oil Party, Jethro. Totally duped....The only one in the world....

You're in the Big Oil Party, Jethro. Totally duped....The only one in the world....
You're in the tiny brain Party, bernie. Totally duped.

If it weren't for big oil, you wouldn't even be alive.

Big oil makes it possible for stupid people to live.

And you didn't address my point about no empirical data supporting your claim. Which is absolutely factual. There is none.

Rich people are not peasants and peasants are not rich people. And, of course, you have no evidence of ANYTHING you mentioned. That's not how you make a case.

Ah, the famous "no evidence", a close cousin of "no proof!" -- two things that lefty loves to scream from the rooftops, when he knows that there's plenty of it.

There was "no evidence" that Covid vaccines were useless - until there was plenty of it.

There was "no evidence" of 2020 election fraud - until Biden miraculously won all of the swing states he needed to win, in a come from behind victory, in the dark of night after they stopped counting in about 6 swing states.

Why would you be making any effort at all to reduce your carbon footprint? You've argued here for quite some while that it's irrelevant. So which one is the lie?
I never said I was but I do believe in conservation. My point was that you idiots are materially different than the average american except for your righteous indignation. You are freaking hypocritical climate evangelicals.

Forum List

Back