Cover Up Or Incompetence? USSC Announces It Can Not Find Draft Abortion Decision Leaker

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
As I and many predicted from the beginning, the Draft Abortion Decison Leaker walks as the USSC announces it has been unable to find them

I honestly didn't expect that they would.
The leak had to come from:
1. One of the justices, but I think that's a real stretch to suspect any one of them.
2. A mole planted within the institution.
3. An over zealous clerk or administrative/maintenance staff who strongly disagreed with the decision.

Would they protect a beloved employee who inadvertently let the draft get out of his/her hands? Who knows.

But I'm pretty sure we'll never know.

As I and many predicted from the beginning, the Draft Abortion Decison Leaker walks as the USSC announces it has been unable to find them

So no one talked to Alito then...

My money is on cover-up.

They *claim* that there are over 80 possible leakers....More likely that number is under 20.

Is it all that easy to identify the leaker? Or leakers? To the point where they could be charged? Maybe the number of possible ways it could have been done are quite numerous and the list of possible suspects is a large one, and actual proof isn't possible. Does anyone have information to the contrary? It's not like the SC can say "we think this person was the leaker but we can't prove it in a court of law". IMHO, that would be irresponsible, and leave themselves open to criticism and a lawsuit. Imagine the Supreme Court getting sued, that wouldn't be good for anybody really.

It ain't over yet. The republican majority might light a fire under their sorry asses.
McCarthy doesn't have the spine to stand up to the halftard caucus led by MTG & he's going to take on the SCOTUS? You believe that?

McCarthy won't be able to wipe his own ass without asking MTG for permission.

McCarthy doesn't have the spine to stand up to the halftard caucus led by MTG & he's going to take on the SCOTUS? You believe that?

McCarthy won't be able to wipe his own ass without asking MTG for permission.
And the dems can't wipe their own asses without asking Soros. Call it even.

Forum List

Back