Covid infections 4x higher than this point last year

But get the vaccine. It’s extremely effective.

You’re a Nazi if you don’t

At this point you really have to question if maybe the vaccine is actually spreading the virus
welcome to super spreader xiden’s america.

At this point you really have to question if maybe the vaccine is actually spreading the virus
The numbers are rising even among the vaccinated , but seriousness is for the unvaccinated, hosp are filling up with the unvaccinated.

isn't that what they did....just fourteen days, just two weeks to flatten the curve..and here you are. Americans at each others throats because some are willing to put an experimental in their veins and others are not. Businesses destroyed, double standard in justice, state and local gov't running our lives and not doing it well. Social media cancelling information that americans need to make decisions. that's not science. That's propaganda. That's control.

one example of many. masks for thee..not for me.

weddings/funerals/get togethers....for me. NOT for thee.
Right, and Right Wing Nut Jobs are willing to use horse dewormer?

The numbers are rising even among the vaccinated , but seriousness is for the unvaccinated, hosp are filling up with the unvaccinated.
and xiden continues to keep our borders open, flooding our nation with i unvaccinated, untested people, and moreover has no plan to develop a vaccine for the xiden variant…sad

More people have the vaccine now than they did a year ago. Yet we have 300 times more infections?

Forum List

Back