Covid math?

1598935880984.png

I don't believe a fucking word that comes out of the mouthpieces that run CDC.INC that have patents on deadly viruses they create and are heavily invested in big pharma.
It almost looks like the left didn't get enough deaths to affect the election so they had Cuomo threw a few sick old folks into nursing homes to get that number up . As they keep their heel on the throat of healthy adults to destroy the economy , while planning to steal the election through ballot harvesting. Democrats didn't in 2016 concede the election and they certainly will not in 2020. They can not believe that with all their cheating that enough Americans think they morons . And Hillary Rotten Clinton in a landslide. They are going to get throttled. It's gonna be historic.

I don't believe a fucking word that comes out of the mouthpieces that run CDC.INC that have patents on deadly viruses they create and are heavily invested in big pharma.
It almost looks like the left didn't get enough deaths to affect the election so they had Cuomo threw a few sick old folks into nursing homes to get that number up . As they keep their heel on the throat of healthy adults to destroy the economy , while planning to steal the election through ballot harvesting. Democrats didn't in 2016 concede the election and they certainly will not in 2020. They can not believe that with all their cheating that enough Americans think they morons . And Hillary Rotten Clinton in a landslide. They are going to get throttled. It's gonna be historic.
Cuomo and other leftard governors figured that they could get rid of what they believe is "dead weight" and collect a cool 30K PLUS bump up those numbers and then blame Trump. I have always said that there is nothing too disgusting or reprehensible the commie party will not stoop to if it furthers their agenda. I have zero respect for them and want nothing to do with them. There will never be a reconciliation because the chasm is too deep and too wide.

Forum List

Back