Covid... Please read the post, and then pick an option.

Do you understand that the new mRNA vaccines have never been tried before on this scale?

• No. I don't believe this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Read the attached. Every thing in life has some risk including the COVID vaccine but the risk of COVID is substantially greater than any risk involved with the virus.
No it's not... I had it remember?

There is more risk driving to the store than taking the vaccine.
Ok. You are intellectually dishonest. Good to know.

Edit: From one of your links:

What’s more, checking the safety of the vaccines doesn’t just stop after they’ve been registered for use. Once a vaccine has been introduced, ongoing monitoring of its safety is a crucial part of the vaccine development process.

Why? It's SAFE! Why would you continue to monitor after you give it to people? Your dumbass can go first. I'll wait for tried and true.

If you think that's unreasonable... I'm sorry... You're party over basic intelligence. Oh yes... I think you are politicizing this, as it's more preferable to think you are a dumbass hack, than lacking that kind of ... Well... It wasn't nice what I was going to say.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, I've spent years, decades really, encouraging people to take the mainstream media with a grain of salt - to think for themselves. But Trumpsters have turned what I've always considered sound advice ("Don't believe everything the TV tells you") and turned into something worse ("Believe any fool on the internet who confirms your biases").
Oh hell... That's politics in general.

I don't think it is, quite, politics in general. It's a specific kind of politics, namely populism, and it undermines the health and sanity of society in a serious way.

Pretty much every article on the development of the vaccines, that I've read, has highlighted that fact.
Why would any sane person question why someone wouldn't want to take something that's never been tried on a mass scale before?It has to be a secret. They CAN'T know. They don't have to agree with me or anyone else... But to suggest that there is no reason to be weary... Seriously? They CAN'T know.

I'd question someone who doesn't want to take the vaccine because I'm curious about their reasons. If they are privy to information indicating that the vaccines are more dangerous than covid, I'd want know about it. As of yet, I've seen no credible reports that the covid vaccines are any more dangerous than other vaccines (they all pose some risk). But I guess where we might differ is on the "credible" part.

Because I know what's in it.

The funny thing is, I've spent years, decades really, encouraging people to take the mainstream media with a grain of salt - to think for themselves. But Trumpsters have turned what I've always considered sound advice ("Don't believe everything the TV tells you") and turned into something worse ("Believe any fool on the internet who confirms your biases").
Oh hell... That's politics in general.

I don't think it is, quite, politics in general. It's a specific kind of politics, namely populism, and it undermines the health and sanity of society in a serious way.

No, the lockdowns did that.

Pretty much every article on the development of the vaccines, that I've read, has highlighted that fact.
Why would any sane person question why someone wouldn't want to take something that's never been tried on a mass scale before?

It has to be a secret. They CAN'T know. They don't have to agree with me or anyone else... But to suggest that there is no reason to be weary... Seriously? They CAN'T know.
My folks are 83 and 84...

The traditional Covid19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson has a 66% efficacy rate.

When you're in your mid 80s, that's like loading a revolver with two bullets, spinning the chamber and pulling the trigger. Not a risk I'd be willing to take.

They are receiving the Moderna rna vaccine with a 95% efficacy rate. Those are odds I can live with.

Me? We'll see. I'm still relatively young. I may wait on a treatment and get the Corona some day, making immune response the old fashioned way.

But I'll probably go with the Johnson and Johnson...it is 85% effective against severe Covid19 symptoms... but with more years (hopefully) for any unforeseen side effects of the mRNA vaccine type to manifest...IMO the loss of 10% efficacy is an acceptable trade off.

That ain't bad for someone I their 40s with an already low risk of severe Covid19.

Still on the fence...collating data.

Last edited:
As of yet, I've seen no credible reports that the covid vaccines are any more dangerous than other vaccines (they all pose some risk). But I guess where we might differ is on the "credible" part.
How do we know long term?

Asbestos was once deemed safe...so was leaded gasoline and DDT...

And it isn't as though there haven't been examples of vaccines side effects being more risk than the disease they were designed to prevent...

J&J’s efficacy is less than Sputnik V or Sinopharm. Pfizer is 95%. The needle hits the bone.

If the media wasn't so damn politicized... I'd agree with you. As it is... I just can't.

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines ... been approved for use in any disease.

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

I linked where I got that information. It's a site that is PRO vaccination. I just want to make sure that it's absolutely without question understood that this is NEW, never been used on a mass scale.

It changes your cells to make it make a protien that it doesn't need, that looks like Covid.

Just say "Yes. I understand that." That's all.

Great post. But another thing to consider is that these aren't even vaccines also:

Since mRNA therapies do not render the immunized person immune, and do not inhibit transmission of the virus, they cannot qualify as a public health measure capable of providing collective benefit that supersedes individual risk, and therefore cannot be mandated.

Marketing mRNA Therapy as Vaccine Violates Federal Law
Since mRNA "vaccines" do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine, referring to them as vaccines, and marketing them as such, is a deceptive practice that violates9 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission Act,10 the law that governs advertising of medical practices.

The lack of completed human trials also puts these mRNA products at odds with 15 U.S. Code Section 41. Per this law,11,12 it is unlawful to advertise "that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made."

Here's the problem: The primary end point in the COVID-19 "vaccine" trials is not an actual vaccine trial end point because, again, vaccine trial end points have to do with immunity and transmission reduction. Neither of those was measured.

What's more, key secondary end points in Moderna's trial include prevention of severe COVID-19 disease (defined as need for hospitalization) and prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2, regardless of symptoms.13,14 However, Moderna did not actually measure rate of infection, stating that it was too "impractical" to do so.

That means there's no evidence of this gene therapy having an impact on infection, for better or worse. And, if you have no evidence, you cannot fulfill the U.S. Code requirement that states you must have "competent and reliable scientific evidence … substantiating that the claims are true."
Making matters worse, both Pfizer and Moderna are now eliminating their control groups by offering the real vaccine to any and all placebo recipients who want it.15 The studies are supposed to go on for a full two years, but by eliminating the control group, determining effectiveness and risks is going to be near impossible.

Read full article:

I'd question someone who doesn't want to take the vaccine because I'm curious about their reasons.
I don't have a problem with that.

But to suggest they want to kill people? Because the orange man said it was bad?

Is the fact that it's never been used on a mass scale not a legitimate concern?

If they are privy to information indicating that the vaccines are more dangerous than covid, I'd want know about it.
I agree. Hell, this new vaccine might be a BETTER way to do vaccines. Maybe.

As of yet, I've seen no credible reports indicating that the covid vaccines are any more dangerous than other vaccines (they all pose some risk).
Yes.... They all pose some risk. But... What is the risk with the new way of doing it? Is it, the risk, the same as the old way? Doesn't seem likely if it's done in a completely different fashion. Again.. Maybe it's BETTER. I don't know.

BUT...

But I guess where we might differ is on the "credible" part.
Well... The longer it's out in the world and the more people take it the more "credible" it's going to become. Be it beneficial or not.

But to suggest there is something wrong with someone for being skeptical about something that's never been done before on a mass scale... That just seems intellectually dishonest to me.
get the Johnson and Johnson traditional vaccine if you do not want the new technology vaccine.

at one time, every medical advancement we've had, took a leap of faith....

The very first vaccines for COVID-19 to complete phase 3 testing are an entirely new type: mRNA vaccines. Never before have mRNA vaccines ... been approved for use in any disease.

New Approach to Vaccines
mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases. To trigger an immune response, many vaccines put a weakened or inactivated germ into our bodies. Not mRNA vaccines. Instead, they teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies. That immune response, which produces antibodies, is what protects us from getting infected if the real virus enters our bodies.

I linked where I got that information. It's a site that is PRO vaccination. I just want to make sure that it's absolutely without question understood that this is NEW, never been used on a mass scale.

It changes your cells to make it make a protien that it doesn't need, that looks like Covid.

I guess you have not heard , but your probably wasting your time with this thread . What you are doing is questioning government control over you . See this will not be tolerated in this administration. Do what your told or pay the consequences. Remember when people used to say : Hey! Do whatever the Hell you want , it's a free country? Not anymore you don't hear them words, blasphemy.

New Approach to Vaccines

Great post. But another thing to consider is that these aren't even vaccines also:

Since mRNA therapies do not render the immunized person immune, and do not inhibit transmission of the virus, they cannot qualify as a public health measure capable of providing collective benefit that supersedes individual risk, and therefore cannot be mandated.

Since mRNA "vaccines" do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine, referring to them as vaccines, and marketing them as such, is a deceptive practice that violates9 15 U.S. Code Section 41 of the Federal Trade Commission Act,10 the law that governs advertising of medical practices.

The lack of completed human trials also puts these mRNA products at odds with 15 U.S. Code Section 41. Per this law,11,12 it is unlawful to advertise "that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made."

Here's the problem: The primary end point in the COVID-19 "vaccine" trials is not an actual vaccine trial end point because, again, vaccine trial end points have to do with immunity and transmission reduction. Neither of those was measured.

What's more, key secondary end points in Moderna's trial include prevention of severe COVID-19 disease (defined as need for hospitalization) and prevention of infection by SARS-CoV-2, regardless of symptoms.13,14 However, Moderna did not actually measure rate of infection, stating that it was too "impractical" to do so.

That means there's no evidence of this gene therapy having an impact on infection, for better or worse. And, if you have no evidence, you cannot fulfill the U.S. Code requirement that states you must have "competent and reliable scientific evidence … substantiating that the claims are true."
Making matters worse, both Pfizer and Moderna are now eliminating their control groups by offering the real vaccine to any and all placebo recipients who want it.15 The studies are supposed to go on for a full two years, but by eliminating the control group, determining effectiveness and risks is going to be near impossible.

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

I'd question someone who doesn't want to take the vaccine because I'm curious about their reasons.
I don't have a problem with that.

But to suggest they want to kill people? Because the orange man said it was bad?

If they are privy to information indicating that the vaccines are more dangerous than covid, I'd want know about it.
I agree. Hell, this new vaccine might be a BETTER way to do vaccines. Maybe.

As of yet, I've seen no credible reports indicating that the covid vaccines are any more dangerous than other vaccines (they all pose some risk).
Yes.... They all pose some risk. But... What is the risk with the new way of doing it? Is it, the risk, the same as the old way? Doesn't seem likely if it's done in a completely different fashion. Again.. Maybe it's BETTER. I don't know.

BUT...

But I guess where we might differ is on the "credible" part.
Well... The longer it's out in the world and the more people take it the more "credible" it's going to become. Be it beneficial or not.

But to suggest there is something wrong with someone for being skeptical about something that's never been done before on a mass scale... That just seems intellectually dishonest to me.
get the Johnson and Johnson traditional vaccine if you do not want the new technology vaccine.

at one time, every medical advancement we've had, took a leap of faith....

Yea sure, get something from a company that has had their baby powder laced with asbestos and knew about it. That is real smart.

New Approach to Vaccines

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Your welcome and I have tons more information on this. I have been researching the COVID since day one. Many of us knew all along that in this problem, reaction and solution. One of the endgames(solution) all along is to get this mRNA into every human.

New Approach to Vaccines

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Your welcome and I have tons more information on this. I have been researching the COVID since day one. Many of us knew all along that in this problem, reaction and solution. One of the endgames(solution) all along is to get this mRNA into every human.
Seems like that To me as well. Something is fishy for sure. I hope you post more info.

New Approach to Vaccines

Read full article:

Thank you for this.

Seems like that To me as well. Something is fishy for sure. I hope you post more info.

Thanks, in that case here is another link that dives a little deeper in connection to this:

Forum List

Back