Covid Scare may cause NHL players to skip Olympics.

---The coronavirus pandemic is, once again, causing NHL schedule disruptions, this time also casting the Olympics excursion for NHL personnel in doubt.---

Stop getting vaccinated and the cases will go down

The games should be taken out of China the bioweapon capitol of the world....any patriotic self respecting athlete should decline to attend....the slave state sucks ass....

The games should be taken out of China the bioweapon capitol of the world....any patriotic self respecting athlete should decline to attend....the slave state sucks ass....

Yep, the entire world should have demanded a new venue after uncooperative China was regarding the origins of COVID. The collective leaders of the world are a weak bunch.

---The coronavirus pandemic is, once again, causing NHL schedule disruptions, this time also casting the Olympics excursion for NHL personnel in doubt.---

I heard on my local sports talk radio drive time show that the objection is the security to which the NHL players will be subjected to. With the rise
in cases in China, they were talking about stationing armed guards in the corridors to prevent players from moving around and as the article noted,
if you test positive, you are quarantined with the possibility of a 3-5 week stay..just for playing hockey.

Professionals shouldn't be playing in the Olympics, period.

I wouldn't go--not that anyone is asking me to go of course.

Yep, the entire world should have demanded a new venue after uncooperative China was regarding the origins of COVID. The collective leaders of the world are a weak bunch.

Its not too late to move the games to America- at least for those in freedom loving countries.

The Red Chinese tyrants need to under that they are pariahs

Its not too late to move the games to America- at least for those in freedom loving countries.

The Red Chinese tyrants need to under that they are pariahs
Yeah..it's way too late. Planning and preparation for the Olympics is going on even while the previous games are being played. That's why they announce the host cities years in advance. As far as I know, both Lake Placid and Salt Lake City would be in no shape to host them, especially on short notice.

Professionals shouldn't be playing in the Olympics, period.

I wouldn't go--not that anyone is asking me to go of course.
That came to a head because the Communist System were at Professional levels when we started using Professionals. It seems college players will/may be getting paid now, so I do not know where that fits in. The Olympics are to Commerical. And watching them has to many commercials.

Forum List

Back