Covid Shots

Your husbands antibodies are stronger than any vaccine or injection could ever offer.
You just made that up.
No, natural immunity is very good: it has to be, or humans would die out. Much better than vaccines, and how is that obvious? Because we have to get two shots, or boosters at intervals with a lot of vaccines -- some every five years, like that pneumonia one, or tetanus. Not so with surviving a given disease. Catch it once, good for life.

I admit there is that bit about surviving the disease --- if you don't do that, the antibodies don't count.
This is a virus in the family with colds and flu. If you've had one cold, you're immune for life?

You're immune to THAT cold virus, yes. You do realize there isn't just the one, right?

Your husbands antibodies are stronger than any vaccine or injection could ever offer.
You just made that up.
No, natural immunity is very good: it has to be, or humans would die out. Much better than vaccines, and how is that obvious? Because we have to get two shots, or boosters at intervals with a lot of vaccines -- some every five years, like that pneumonia one, or tetanus. Not so with surviving a given disease. Catch it once, good for life.

I admit there is that bit about surviving the disease --- if you don't do that, the antibodies don't count.
This is a virus in the family with colds and flu. If you've had one cold, you're immune for life?

You're immune to THAT cold virus, yes. You do realize there isn't just the one, right?
Yeah, there are, or were, dozens and hundreds --- they say old people don't get as many colds because we're immune to SO MANY even the cold viri can't keep up with us.

I must say I think that's just wishful thinking, though --- the ever-mutating cold virus and the coronaviri we call colds stay always ahead of us. If this new COVID is one of those, we've got a problem. They don't know yet.

Is anyone else wondering why there is a full court press to promote this shot?
Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

In case you haven't noticed.

No, has nothing to with a 99.7 percent survival rate weak coronavirus. You're just gullible as the next. We're not surprised.
You're being lied to.
you repeat the LIES told by the scum demonRATS...you have no point

those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
That’s a GREAT question and one that I’ve wondered about myself, we’ve recently allowed fully vaccinated individuals to stop wearing masks while at work (if they choose) but still require those that have had COVID (no matter how recently) to continue wearing them, which doesn’t make sense to me (other than perhaps the CDC guidelines don’t specifically address those people).
I suppose it's a thin entering wedge into vaccine passports, which still may be required widely. It's up in the air today, but maybe not next week, with a lot of workplaces and all airlines requiring them. The thing is, you can prove vaccination with just a little card, more or less ------- but nobody can prove having survived a COVID infection, at least it would be a clunky, difficult process involving tests and doctors.

So while surviving COVID, like all disease immunities, is far better for immunity than any vaccine, since people can't prove to authorities that they've had it, they want to require the shot. It's all part of the new authoritarianism.

Good discussion! It's clarifying things for me.
Can't they be tested for antibodies and get a card from their doctor's office? If not, why not??
Idk….but I get it through the app.

View attachment 494071
Positive since March 2020
Cool!
So I reiterate. Why do I need the vaccine?
I never said you did. But you know why they're saying you should.
who cares....take 2 if you are that much of a pussy

You just made that up.

This is a virus in the family with colds and flu. If you've had one cold, you're immune for life?What
If it is no more than a "cold or the flu" as you say, what is all the noise about? By the governments own statements, this is the worst epidemic in history. According to you, another lie from big brother.
What, only 3.5 million dead so far and they are calling it WHAT????? The worst epidemic in history???: People!! You don't seem to have any clue at all about the potential power of disease! There are known epidemics that killed many more people than this -- like the Plague of Justinian, 4th century, IIRC, when there weren't even one single billion people in the world!! Sorry, Catman, I know you are being sarcastic and you know what I am talking about. To say this is a SERIOUS epidemic is just silly --- omigod, are there some candidates for really serious. I'm not going to say what they are because I'm getting scared of the potential, but be sure, every biowarfare officer in the world knows what all of these organisms are, and they are a LOT worse than this one that has killed 3.5 million.

If you note, *I* did not say it was the worst in history. I stated that the government has pushed this story, in an obvious effort to panic people and gain power.

If you are going to claim that I said something, make sure that I really did.

You just made that up.

I never knew that! Thanks.
I swear, I ought to be immune to all of them by now!

You just made that up.

Unfortunately, the damned things mutate and create new ones all the time. It's one of the annoying qualities about viruses.

I used to get a couple of colds at least every winter. Now, in my 50s, I virtually never get them. Of course, the older I got, the more choice I had about being around other humans, so that might also help.

You just made that up.

Unfortunately, the damned things mutate and create new ones all the time. It's one of the annoying qualities about viruses.

I used to get a couple of colds at least every winter. Now, in my 50s, I virtually never get them. Of course, the older I got, the more choice I had about being around other humans, so that might also help.
The times I had part time jobs waitressing were the worst for me. Between bussing dirty silverware and handling cash, I had colds one after another.

You just made that up.

The times I had part time jobs waitressing were the worst for me. Between bussing dirty silverware and handling cash, I had colds one after another.

Yeah, contact with lots of different people from all over the place will definitely do it.

On the bright side, you built up a huge number of immunities, so . . . yay?

Cut the crap and try to respond with sometyhing [sic] of substance. Your barage [sic] of
ad hominem only confirms your shallowness ans [sic] lack of intelectual [sic] acumen.

jN1mrbv.gif

Forum List

Back