Covid Shots

Your husbands antibodies are stronger than any vaccine or injection could ever offer.
You just made that up.
No, natural immunity is very good: it has to be, or humans would die out. Much better than vaccines, and how is that obvious? Because we have to get two shots, or boosters at intervals with a lot of vaccines -- some every five years, like that pneumonia one, or tetanus. Not so with surviving a given disease. Catch it once, good for life.

I admit there is that bit about surviving the disease --- if you don't do that, the antibodies don't count.

If you're vaccinated why do you or anyone care if cases exist?
BECAUSE the half of Americans that aren't vaccinated are going to keep spreading it among themselves and fuck it up for the rest of us.

Fuck up WHAT for the rest of us? If you're vaccinated, what could they possibly fuck up for you? More to the point, what could they possibly fuck up for you more than the left has already fucked up the country for everyone in their incompetent attempts to "fix" Covid?

But seriously, in what possible way are you harmed by other people getting sick, if you yourself are vaccinated against the sickness? What stake is it you believe you have in other people's lives and personal health?

BECAUSE the half of Americans that aren't vaccinated are going to keep spreading it among themselves and fuck it up for the rest of us.
Let em spread it among themselves.
I don't want my governor restricting us again for our own stupid good! The last thing we need is the CDC telling us to suit up again!

So basically, you want people who aren't you to submit to the decrees of your political overlords in order to fend off possible OTHER decrees from your political overlords.

I hate to break it to you, but "I want you to be an obedient cringing sheep like I am, so that I don't have to obediently cringe even further" is NOT going to be a good selling point.

No, they're not. Most of them already have antibodies. It's important to watch the vaccinated though since they are the experiment. What are they going to mess up? Even if they don't have antibodies, you already have the injection so you're protected.....................right? This argument is so asinine that it doesn't even warrant consideration.
It's not just about ME ME ME.

It certainly sounds like it is. Please explain how trying to make demands over other people's bodies according to your personal ideas of what's best is NOT about you you you?

Bottom line is, we need MORE volume on unbiased SCIENCE and to put all the partisanship and recriminations on MUTE, at least until this thing is behind us.
Exactly! Thagt is what rational people are trying to do.

We can only assume that you know this because you've been peeping into the windows of rational people and watching them.
1622147612427.png
1622147660250.png

Actually, the Black Death didn't disappear. It was a bubonic plague epidemic, and the bubonic plague is still out there. It's a lot more rare, as we know now how to deal with it, but there was an outbreak of it in Madagascar as recently as 1995.

Leprosy also still exists, and is rare now (at least, outside of the third world) because we learned what it was and how to deal with it.

The Sweating Sickness, however, simply vanished. The last reported case of it was in 1551, and although the descriptions written about it WERE very clear and detailed, no one has ever known what it was or what caused it. Some medical historians believe it was some sort of unidentified hantavirus. With nothing to go on but descriptions of the symptoms and progress of the disease, they can't do anything but guess.
I see you like epidemiology, too. :) 1551, huh? I knew it had to be around then because of Henry being so terrified of it (It killed his brother Arthur, which is why Henry became king, and almost killed Katherine of Aragon) and sending Anne Boleyn away -- and she did get it, but survived. As for Bubonic Plague, of course one of the greatest plagues in history that we've never heard of was the epidemic in India and China in the early 1900s --- killed millions, but who knew? Then it was carried into San Francisco by Chinese illegals in...1906, I think it was. They had quite a little epidemic there and a bunch of people died, mostly Chinese and Mexicans. After that, of course, it got into the California ground squirrels, like the Mongolian marmots that carried it in 1347 to the Crimea. It moved further into Arizona, and it's still endemic; two people a year die of it before they can figure out what they have. It's waiting for the Prepper Apocalypse when it will kill a whole lot of people, I suppose.

The other one I like is the Pericles Disease --- when Pericles decided it was somehow a GOOD idea to pull all the Athenians inside the walls of Athens (430 B.C.), herds and all, while the Spartans laid waste to all their olive trees and grain crops during the early part of the Peloponnesian War. The Plague of Pericles duly ensued, unsurprisingly -- goes to show what government is worth! -- and he died of it, as he deserved (I am not a fan of Pericles), and it was well described by physicians then, but we still don't know what it was. Absolutely everything we know of has been suggested, including Ebola (unlikely!). But it was probably like SARS, here then gone again.

Actually, my interest is more in medieval history than it is in epidemiology, but since plagues played such a huge part in medieval history, one kind of gets a "twofer". I've also always thought it was really strange how Sweating Sickness raged for years . . . and then just vanished without a trace.

No, they're not. Most of them already have antibodies. It's important to watch the vaccinated though since they are the experiment. What are they going to mess up? Even if they don't have antibodies, you already have the injection so you're protected.....................right? This argument is so asinine that it doesn't even warrant consideration.
It's not just about ME ME ME.
exactly....mind your own fucking business....AGAIN

When you put crabs in a bucket, if there's only one crab, you have to put a lid on the bucket to prevent it from climbing out. If there's more than one crab, you don't need the lid, because every time one crab starts to climb out, the others will pull him back down with them.
And those crabs never realize that their enemy isn't the lone crab trying to climb away from the group; it's the jerk who put them in the bucket in the first place.
I'm thinking you could be a Marylander ------

Bite your tongue, Yankee!!!

Actually, I'm a Southerner transplanted to the Sonoran Desert. I just happen to read a lot.

Because it is really about CONTROL AND PROFITS FOR THEM?
Well, sure, a lot of people are making a lot of money off COVID, no question about that. Think about all those testers and testing sites! And all that does (in India, not here yet) is spread that black fungus disease, which is spread by all those invasive nose swabs. And what good did ANY of that testing do? None whatsoever.
they put the fear out there.....blame TRUMP mentality....good luck to all you human experimental subjects

Bottom line is, we need MORE volume on unbiased SCIENCE and to put all the partisanship and recriminations on MUTE, at least until this thing is behind us.
Exactly! Thagt is what rational people are trying to do.

We can only assume that you know this because you've been peeping into the windows of rational people and watching them.
View attachment 494354View attachment 494356

Sorry, I keep forgetting that leftists aren't bright enough to understand without having it spelled out for them, possibly in crayon.

Since you are not remotely a rational person, and too repugnant that rational people would never allow you around them, the only way you could know what rational people do and don't do is if you snuck up to their houses and spied on them.

Did that help, or should I have Barney the Dinosaur sing you a song about it?

those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
That’s a GREAT question and one that I’ve wondered about myself, we’ve recently allowed fully vaccinated individuals to stop wearing masks while at work (if they choose) but still require those that have had COVID (no matter how recently) to continue wearing them, which doesn’t make sense to me (other than perhaps the CDC guidelines don’t specifically address those people).
I suppose it's a thin entering wedge into vaccine passports, which still may be required widely. It's up in the air today, but maybe not next week, with a lot of workplaces and all airlines requiring them. The thing is, you can prove vaccination with just a little card, more or less ------- but nobody can prove having survived a COVID infection, at least it would be a clunky, difficult process involving tests and doctors.

So while surviving COVID, like all disease immunities, is far better for immunity than any vaccine, since people can't prove to authorities that they've had it, they want to require the shot. It's all part of the new authoritarianism.

Good discussion! It's clarifying things for me.
Can't they be tested for antibodies and get a card from their doctor's office? If not, why not??
Idk….but I get it through the app.

View attachment 494071
Positive since March 2020
Cool!
So I reiterate. Why do I need the vaccine?
I never said you did. But you know why they're saying you should.

those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
That’s a GREAT question and one that I’ve wondered about myself, we’ve recently allowed fully vaccinated individuals to stop wearing masks while at work (if they choose) but still require those that have had COVID (no matter how recently) to continue wearing them, which doesn’t make sense to me (other than perhaps the CDC guidelines don’t specifically address those people).
I suppose it's a thin entering wedge into vaccine passports, which still may be required widely. It's up in the air today, but maybe not next week, with a lot of workplaces and all airlines requiring them. The thing is, you can prove vaccination with just a little card, more or less ------- but nobody can prove having survived a COVID infection, at least it would be a clunky, difficult process involving tests and doctors.

So while surviving COVID, like all disease immunities, is far better for immunity than any vaccine, since people can't prove to authorities that they've had it, they want to require the shot. It's all part of the new authoritarianism.

Good discussion! It's clarifying things for me.
Can't they be tested for antibodies and get a card from their doctor's office? If not, why not??
Idk….but I get it through the app.

View attachment 494071
Positive since March 2020
Cool!
So I reiterate. Why do I need the vaccine?
I never said you did. But you know why they're saying you should.
Nope. Try Again.
So you can't stand even a whiff of truth? Explains a lot.
It's about control of the virus, and that happens when its human hosts cooperate to give it no haven.

I suppose if you want to socialize all the parmaceutical companies, okay. But it didn't work that great for Amtrak. Js
BAAAAA-BAAAAA-BAAAA....what a good little sheep....out to pasture now

Well ---- how would that "fuck it up" as you say so elegantly, and why would you care if we spread it among ourselves if YOU are protected? I'd think you'd be glad, and hope we all die. Probably you do. So, you know, win--win.

My guess is that you all who are so eager to force vaccination on us 1) want more and more and more government control, or 2) don't actually believe your vaccines work. You look at all these re-infections and deaths from clotting and so on, and Fauci talking about booster shots and mutations and I bet you don't believe the vaccine works, so you want everyone to have to get vaccinated --- though why that should help you if you don't believe in the vaccine, I don't know.

I have long thought people who want to force vaccinate for relatively non-lethal diseases make no sense. Just get your own vaccination and shut up!
That's pretty ugly.
I don't wish any of you idiots dead.
I do believe in the vaccine or I wouldn't have gotten it!
I do not dream of more government control. I dream of people not being so shortsighted and selfish. Be Volunteers to America instead! Like Azog, who uses his immunity for good instead of sitting in a hate filled corner and making up what you think others believe.
By relying on these shots, controlled by the government, you are actually ceding control of your life to the government. You don't have to dream.

After the side effects of these drugs become known I suspect that you will be a ward of the government that those who did not take the drug will be forced to take care of.
everybody gave them control the day you used your SSN....period

Well ---- how would that "fuck it up" as you say so elegantly, and why would you care if we spread it among ourselves if YOU are protected? I'd think you'd be glad, and hope we all die. Probably you do. So, you know, win--win.

My guess is that you all who are so eager to force vaccination on us 1) want more and more and more government control, or 2) don't actually believe your vaccines work. You look at all these re-infections and deaths from clotting and so on, and Fauci talking about booster shots and mutations and I bet you don't believe the vaccine works, so you want everyone to have to get vaccinated --- though why that should help you if you don't believe in the vaccine, I don't know.

I have long thought people who want to force vaccinate for relatively non-lethal diseases make no sense. Just get your own vaccination and shut up!
That's pretty ugly.
I do not dream of more government control. I dream of people not being so shortsighted and selfish. Be Volunteers to America instead! Like Azog, who uses his immunity for good instead of sitting in a hate filled corner and making up what you think others believe.
Thanks, I think? LOL

But me donating for a year now has resulted in people shaming me for not getting a vaccine. Sigh...
smile and tell them to have a nice day....the reactions are priceless

That's pretty ugly.

It never ceases to amuse me to hear someone who is demanding that OTHER people get something injected into their bodies that they don't want for HER peace of mind having the sheer, tone-deaf gall to call THEM "selfish".

No one has to "make up" what you believe, dimwit. It's right there on display. You're just pissed that other people aren't interpreting your self-serving narcissism as the moral superiority you wanted to believe it was.

I don't know how many really stopped on their own given landscapes in europe are scattered with plague stones, whole towns/villages were quarantined, etc.

All of them stopped that were that type, otherwise we'd still have the Black Death and the English Sweat and leprosy (WIDEspread in the Middle Ages) and many others, except there wouldn't be many people left. Now, some are not that type, like measles and smallpox (now extinct) and mumps and colds and so on. They go on and on forever, until we make them extinct, if we do. We don't yet know what type the COVID-19 is.

The Sweating Sickness did disappear on its own. No one's sure why, because even today, no one's entirely sure what the Sweating Sickness was, since it had stopped happening by the time medical science advanced enough to be able to identify it.
The descriptions written at the time were very clear. I have a pamphlet reprinted from the early 16th century by a physician that tells all the symptoms and the remedies (all useless ) they tried. I'll tell you what ----- we never saw anything like it and we DEFINITELY don't want it back. Sweat just poured out of the skin and the victims dehydrated and died within a day. Like cholera, except the skin. Henry the VIII was terrified of it. He drank pearls dissolved in vinegar -- he never got it, so maybe that worked.

Probably not.

Actually, the Black Death didn't disappear. It was a bubonic plague epidemic, and the bubonic plague is still out there. It's a lot more rare, as we know now how to deal with it, but there was an outbreak of it in Madagascar as recently as 1995.

Leprosy also still exists, and is rare now (at least, outside of the third world) because we learned what it was and how to deal with it.

The Sweating Sickness, however, simply vanished. The last reported case of it was in 1551, and although the descriptions written about it WERE very clear and detailed, no one has ever known what it was or what caused it. Some medical historians believe it was some sort of unidentified hantavirus. With nothing to go on but descriptions of the symptoms and progress of the disease, they can't do anything but guess.
Just out of curiosity, are you in the epidemiology field or is it just a hobby? I ask because you seem to be very well versed in the history (at least based on the scant bit of research that I’ve done).

You don’t have to answer if you prefer not to.

In either case, thanks for the good insights on the subject. :)

I'm a huge medieval history buff, especially the reign of Henry VIII. When I was growing up, Lady Jane Grey was a personal heroine of mine.

That's pretty ugly.
Thanks, I think? LOL

But me donating for a year now has resulted in people shaming me for not getting a vaccine. Sigh...

I think people need to stay in their lane and stop trying to sideswipe those traveling in the other direction. Get the jab or don't get the jab. Whichever one decides to do, they shouldn't be holier than thou about it or make up a bunch of crap or proliferate false information. That is my position on all vaccinations. I have had my baker's dozen of them, but it doesn't bother me in the least that others refuse them. I defend their right to refuse them. What I have a low tolerance for are people who try to rationalize their refusal based on dodgy science. "I don't want to" is good enough for me.
Well, at least that's honest.
In fairness to the current vaccine, I think the pro-jab crowd who dismissed people's concerns by dismissing all the vast smorgasbord of side effects are just as guilty as people who talk about them injecting you with mangets, IFR chips and the like. Informed choice requires information and to many of them turned a blind eye to those who had legitimate concerns based on reported side-effects.
To date no one can prove to me that the vaccine will improve my natural immunity but it will definitely make me ill for a few days so why would I do that?

I am not saying you should or you should not. That is your decision to make based on your own metrics.

I don't know how many really stopped on their own given landscapes in europe are scattered with plague stones, whole towns/villages were quarantined, etc.

All of them stopped that were that type, otherwise we'd still have the Black Death and the English Sweat and leprosy (WIDEspread in the Middle Ages) and many others, except there wouldn't be many people left. Now, some are not that type, like measles and smallpox (now extinct) and mumps and colds and so on. They go on and on forever, until we make them extinct, if we do. We don't yet know what type the COVID-19 is.

The Sweating Sickness did disappear on its own. No one's sure why, because even today, no one's entirely sure what the Sweating Sickness was, since it had stopped happening by the time medical science advanced enough to be able to identify it.
The descriptions written at the time were very clear. I have a pamphlet reprinted from the early 16th century by a physician that tells all the symptoms and the remedies (all useless ) they tried. I'll tell you what ----- we never saw anything like it and we DEFINITELY don't want it back. Sweat just poured out of the skin and the victims dehydrated and died within a day. Like cholera, except the skin. Henry the VIII was terrified of it. He drank pearls dissolved in vinegar -- he never got it, so maybe that worked.

Probably not.

Just out of curiosity, are you in the epidemiology field or is it just a hobby? I ask because you seem to be very well versed in the history (at least based on the scant bit of research that I’ve done).

You don’t have to answer if you prefer not to.

In either case, thanks for the good insights on the subject. :)

I'm a huge medieval history buff, especially the reign of Henry VIII. When I was growing up, Lady Jane Grey was a personal heroine of mine.
Awesome, the history of English Monarchy has always been of interest for me as well and IMHO the story of The Tudor Dynasty is the crown jewel of the lot. :)

"Men fight wars. Women win them." -- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, France and Ireland and Defender of the Faith

Is anyone else wondering why there is a full court press to promote this shot?
Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

In case you haven't noticed.
Here. Clutch these while saying that. It's much more convincing.

lighter
One in one thousand people in the US have died from it.
It’s not even certain that they died from the shot. They died after receiving the shot but no data supports that they died from the shot.

You mean just like Covid?? lol 5% of total 'covid deaths' are actually from covid, the rest are bullshit.
Well that's a lie.

Forum List

Back