Covid Shots

Is anyone else wondering why there is a full court press to promote this shot?
Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

In case you haven't noticed.
cdc---25,000 die directly from chinese flu....compatible with the flu
No, Son. That's not what the CDC said.
ok...5% of the highest number died directly from the CHINESE FLU...you continue to deny the TRUTH...now, go back under your bed, with your bottle....little boy

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

Here. Clutch these while saying that. It's much more convincing.

lighter
One in one thousand people in the US have died from it.
It’s not even certain that they died from the shot. They died after receiving the shot but no data supports that they died from the shot.

You mean just like Covid?? lol 5% of total 'covid deaths' are actually from covid, the rest are bullshit.
Well that's a lie.
everything you type is a LIE, fed 2 you by the scum demonRATS, or their publishers....how pathetic

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter
It’s not even certain that they died from the shot. They died after receiving the shot but no data supports that they died from the shot.

You mean just like Covid?? lol 5% of total 'covid deaths' are actually from covid, the rest are bullshit.
Not even remotely. The people that were attributed to having died of COVID have that as the cause of death on their death certificate. If they died of a car accident but had COVID, COVID was not listed as the cause of death.

The CDC explains on its website that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires healthcare workers to report any deaths after vaccination to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). It is also important to note that VAERS is also open for any member of the public for submissions, alongside healthcare workers (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html). These reports do not necessarily imply that the vaccine caused the death and often include entries not yet confirmed or verified by the government agencies.

Bottom line is, we need MORE volume on unbiased SCIENCE and to put all the partisanship and recriminations on MUTE, at least until this thing is behind us.
Exactly! Thagt is what rational people are trying to do.

We can only assume that you know this because you've been peeping into the windows of rational people and watching them.
View attachment 494354View attachment 494356

Sorry, I keep forgetting that leftists aren't bright enough to understand without having it spelled out for them, possibly in crayon.

Since you are not remotely a rational person, and too repugnant that rational people would never allow you around them, the only way you could know what rational people do and don't do is if you snuck up to their houses and spied on them.

Did that help, or should I have Barney the Dinosaur sing you a song about it?
Cut the crap and try to respond with sometyhing of substance. Your barage of
ad hominem only confirms your shallowness ans lack of intelectual acumen. You are not fooling anyone but yourself with your bullshit that you seem to think is clever. The fact is that you're embarrassing yourself and you are not bright enough to know it
1622161343529.png

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

ok...5% of the highest number died directly from the CHINESE FLU...you continue to deny the TRUTH...now, go back under your bed, with your bottle....little boy

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter

Well that's a lie.
everything you type is a LIE, fed 2 you by the scum demonRATS, or their publishers....how pathetic
Doesn't your god forbid lying?

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

The CDC has lied repeatably who cares what they say. But they did say that.

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter

Not even remotely. The people that were attributed to having died of COVID have that as the cause of death on their death certificate. If they died of a car accident but had COVID, COVID was not listed as the cause of death.

The CDC explains on its website that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requires healthcare workers to report any deaths after vaccination to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). It is also important to note that VAERS is also open for any member of the public for submissions, alongside healthcare workers (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html). These reports do not necessarily imply that the vaccine caused the death and often include entries not yet confirmed or verified by the government agencies.

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

The CDC has lied repeatably who cares what they say. But they did say that.

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter

Well that's a lie.
Yeah, unlike your God who, judging by the behavior of its followers, appears to encourage it.

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter

Well that's a lie.
Yeah, unlike your God who, judging by the behavior of its followers, appears to encourage it.
Don't have one.

Sorry for your luck.

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter

Well that's a lie.
Don't have one.

Sorry for your luck.
It shows in your character.

Listen carefully:

GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!!

lighter

Well that's a lie.
Don't have one.

Sorry for your luck.
It shows in your character.
You mean it's your god that makes you run around foaming at the mouth screeching "libtardlibtaribtardlibtard..." All the time?

Your husbands antibodies are stronger than any vaccine or injection could ever offer.
You just made that up.
No, natural immunity is very good: it has to be, or humans would die out. Much better than vaccines, and how is that obvious? Because we have to get two shots, or boosters at intervals with a lot of vaccines -- some every five years, like that pneumonia one, or tetanus. Not so with surviving a given disease. Catch it once, good for life.

I admit there is that bit about surviving the disease --- if you don't do that, the antibodies don't count.
This is a virus in the family with colds and flu. If you've had one cold, you're immune for life?

Actually, the Black Death didn't disappear. It was a bubonic plague epidemic, and the bubonic plague is still out there. It's a lot more rare, as we know now how to deal with it, but there was an outbreak of it in Madagascar as recently as 1995.

Leprosy also still exists, and is rare now (at least, outside of the third world) because we learned what it was and how to deal with it.

The Sweating Sickness, however, simply vanished. The last reported case of it was in 1551, and although the descriptions written about it WERE very clear and detailed, no one has ever known what it was or what caused it. Some medical historians believe it was some sort of unidentified hantavirus. With nothing to go on but descriptions of the symptoms and progress of the disease, they can't do anything but guess.
I see you like epidemiology, too. :) 1551, huh? I knew it had to be around then because of Henry being so terrified of it (It killed his brother Arthur, which is why Henry became king, and almost killed Katherine of Aragon) and sending Anne Boleyn away -- and she did get it, but survived. As for Bubonic Plague, of course one of the greatest plagues in history that we've never heard of was the epidemic in India and China in the early 1900s --- killed millions, but who knew? Then it was carried into San Francisco by Chinese illegals in...1906, I think it was. They had quite a little epidemic there and a bunch of people died, mostly Chinese and Mexicans. After that, of course, it got into the California ground squirrels, like the Mongolian marmots that carried it in 1347 to the Crimea. It moved further into Arizona, and it's still endemic; two people a year die of it before they can figure out what they have. It's waiting for the Prepper Apocalypse when it will kill a whole lot of people, I suppose.

The other one I like is the Pericles Disease --- when Pericles decided it was somehow a GOOD idea to pull all the Athenians inside the walls of Athens (430 B.C.), herds and all, while the Spartans laid waste to all their olive trees and grain crops during the early part of the Peloponnesian War. The Plague of Pericles duly ensued, unsurprisingly -- goes to show what government is worth! -- and he died of it, as he deserved (I am not a fan of Pericles), and it was well described by physicians then, but we still don't know what it was. Absolutely everything we know of has been suggested, including Ebola (unlikely!). But it was probably like SARS, here then gone again.

Actually, my interest is more in medieval history than it is in epidemiology, but since plagues played such a huge part in medieval history, one kind of gets a "twofer". I've also always thought it was really strange how Sweating Sickness raged for years . . . and then just vanished without a trace.
Yeah, I have a huge interest in medieval history also. I'm glad to hear you do, too!

Your husbands antibodies are stronger than any vaccine or injection could ever offer.
You just made that up.
No, natural immunity is very good: it has to be, or humans would die out. Much better than vaccines, and how is that obvious? Because we have to get two shots, or boosters at intervals with a lot of vaccines -- some every five years, like that pneumonia one, or tetanus. Not so with surviving a given disease. Catch it once, good for life.

I admit there is that bit about surviving the disease --- if you don't do that, the antibodies don't count.
This is a virus in the family with colds and flu. If you've had one cold, you're immune for life?
If it is no more than a "cold or the flu" as you say, what is all the noise about? By the governments own statements, this is the worst epidemic in history. According to you, another lie from big brother.

You just made that up.

You are thinking SARS, a coronavirus, is the same as colds and flu? MERS, the coronavirus camel virus that infects humans fatally, is the same as the common cold or the latest incarnation of influenza? Hmmmmmmm--------

That might be simplifying things a little too much.

You just made that up.

This is a virus in the family with colds and flu. If you've had one cold, you're immune for life?What
If it is no more than a "cold or the flu" as you say, what is all the noise about? By the governments own statements, this is the worst epidemic in history. According to you, another lie from big brother.
What, only 3.5 million dead so far and they are calling it WHAT????? The worst epidemic in history???: People!! You don't seem to have any clue at all about the potential power of disease! There are known epidemics that killed many more people than this -- like the Plague of Justinian, 4th century, IIRC, when there weren't even one single billion people in the world!! Sorry, Catman, I know you are being sarcastic and you know what I am talking about. To say this is a SERIOUS epidemic is just silly --- omigod, are there some candidates for really serious. I'm not going to say what they are because I'm getting scared of the potential, but be sure, every biowarfare officer in the world knows what all of these organisms are, and they are a LOT worse than this one that has killed 3.5 million.

I don't know how many really stopped on their own given landscapes in europe are scattered with plague stones, whole towns/villages were quarantined, etc.

All of them stopped that were that type, otherwise we'd still have the Black Death and the English Sweat and leprosy (WIDEspread in the Middle Ages) and many others, except there wouldn't be many people left. Now, some are not that type, like measles and smallpox (now extinct) and mumps and colds and so on. They go on and on forever, until we make them extinct, if we do. We don't yet know what type the COVID-19 is.

The Sweating Sickness did disappear on its own. No one's sure why, because even today, no one's entirely sure what the Sweating Sickness was, since it had stopped happening by the time medical science advanced enough to be able to identify it.
The descriptions written at the time were very clear. I have a pamphlet reprinted from the early 16th century by a physician that tells all the symptoms and the remedies (all useless ) they tried. I'll tell you what ----- we never saw anything like it and we DEFINITELY don't want it back. Sweat just poured out of the skin and the victims dehydrated and died within a day. Like cholera, except the skin. Henry the VIII was terrified of it. He drank pearls dissolved in vinegar -- he never got it, so maybe that worked.

Probably not.

Actually, the Black Death didn't disappear. It was a bubonic plague epidemic, and the bubonic plague is still out there. It's a lot more rare, as we know now how to deal with it, but there was an outbreak of it in Madagascar as recently as 1995.

Leprosy also still exists, and is rare now (at least, outside of the third world) because we learned what it was and how to deal with it.

The Sweating Sickness, however, simply vanished. The last reported case of it was in 1551, and although the descriptions written about it WERE very clear and detailed, no one has ever known what it was or what caused it. Some medical historians believe it was some sort of unidentified hantavirus. With nothing to go on but descriptions of the symptoms and progress of the disease, they can't do anything but guess.
Just out of curiosity, are you in the epidemiology field or is it just a hobby? I ask because you seem to be very well versed in the history (at least based on the scant bit of research that I’ve done).

You don’t have to answer if you prefer not to.

In either case, thanks for the good insights on the subject. :)

I'm a huge medieval history buff, especially the reign of Henry VIII. When I was growing up, Lady Jane Grey was a personal heroine of mine.
Yeah, I really got into the Tudors. It's such a strange, weird, completely unexpected sideline that all that Tudor stuff and Richard III and "My kingdom for a horse!" and all would result in --- that seriously lethal epidemic that attacked England repeatedly for decades. The English Sweat. Carried off so many famous people --- all of Thomas Cromwell's family, for instance. Well, Prince of Wales Arthur -- the royal family never named another prince Arthur after that. Henry, yes, that "husband formerly named Prince," but not Arthur, which was sort of stretching for glamor anyway.

I guess we thought we were immune to terrible epidemics like they had in the past, but we weren't.

I don't know how many really stopped on their own given landscapes in europe are scattered with plague stones, whole towns/villages were quarantined, etc.

All of them stopped that were that type, otherwise we'd still have the Black Death and the English Sweat and leprosy (WIDEspread in the Middle Ages) and many others, except there wouldn't be many people left. Now, some are not that type, like measles and smallpox (now extinct) and mumps and colds and so on. They go on and on forever, until we make them extinct, if we do. We don't yet know what type the COVID-19 is.

The Sweating Sickness did disappear on its own. No one's sure why, because even today, no one's entirely sure what the Sweating Sickness was, since it had stopped happening by the time medical science advanced enough to be able to identify it.
The descriptions written at the time were very clear. I have a pamphlet reprinted from the early 16th century by a physician that tells all the symptoms and the remedies (all useless ) they tried. I'll tell you what ----- we never saw anything like it and we DEFINITELY don't want it back. Sweat just poured out of the skin and the victims dehydrated and died within a day. Like cholera, except the skin. Henry the VIII was terrified of it. He drank pearls dissolved in vinegar -- he never got it, so maybe that worked.

Probably not.

Just out of curiosity, are you in the epidemiology field or is it just a hobby? I ask because you seem to be very well versed in the history (at least based on the scant bit of research that I’ve done).

You don’t have to answer if you prefer not to.

In either case, thanks for the good insights on the subject. :)

I'm a huge medieval history buff, especially the reign of Henry VIII. When I was growing up, Lady Jane Grey was a personal heroine of mine.
Awesome, the history of English Monarchy has always been of interest for me as well and IMHO the story of The Tudor Dynasty is the crown jewel of the lot. :)

"Men fight wars. Women win them." -- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, France and Ireland and Defender of the Faith

Well, they were certainly fascinating, anyway. Also, the initial schism between the Catholics and the Protestants is also interesting and rather intricate and nuanced.

Bottom line is, we need MORE volume on unbiased SCIENCE and to put all the partisanship and recriminations on MUTE, at least until this thing is behind us.
Exactly! Thagt is what rational people are trying to do.

We can only assume that you know this because you've been peeping into the windows of rational people and watching them.
View attachment 494354View attachment 494356

Sorry, I keep forgetting that leftists aren't bright enough to understand without having it spelled out for them, possibly in crayon.

Since you are not remotely a rational person, and too repugnant that rational people would never allow you around them, the only way you could know what rational people do and don't do is if you snuck up to their houses and spied on them.

Did that help, or should I have Barney the Dinosaur sing you a song about it?
Cut the crap and try to respond with sometyhing of substance. Your barage of
ad hominem only confirms your shallowness ans lack of intelectual acumen. You are not fooling anyone but yourself with your bullshit that you seem to think is clever. The fact is that you're embarrassing yourself and you are not bright enough to know it View attachment 494426

Fact is, I know exactly what the likes of you thinks of what I say, and I value it somewhat less than the scoopings from my cat's litter pan.

You want to be talked to with substance and respect? Earn it. Right now, I'm treating you slightly nicer and more politely than your posts have shown me you deserve. My dog produces better serious conversation than you do.

Forum List

Back