Covid Shots

Just a quick question with no driving agenda.

Is anyone else wondering why there is a full court press to promote this shot?

With all the continues advertising, is it doing any good? If you haven't gotten the shot by now, trying to shame you into it will do no good. Also, do they really think that they are providing new information concerning these shots to anyone who has not already heard the information being presented?

Just stopp and let peole do what they feel is best for themselves.
Why are you against returning to normal?

You do realize that they have now stated that booster shots will be required forever and, according to Lord Fauci, masks will be required forever.

Is this the normal you want to return to?

With all the continues advertising, is it doing any good? If you haven't gotten the shot by now, trying to shame you into it will do no good. Also, do they really think that they are providing new information concerning these shots to anyone who has not already heard the information being presented?

They are promoting it because it works to control the virus and that is their goal. There is no conspiracy or ulterior motive. They are promoting it for public health and for no other reason.
Why are they promoting it to those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?

They are promoting it because it works to control the virus and that is their goal. There is no conspiracy or ulterior motive. They are promoting it for public health and for no other reason.
Why are they promoting it to those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?

Money and control.

The way they are pushing these shots--given all the questions and all the side effects shows a clear agenda and that they have some other motive other than simple innoculations.

Money and control.
I would like Seawytch to respond please

Why are they pushing it for kids who are affected little by the virus, to those of us who have had the virus and have immunity likely to be far superior to those getting the shots, why do they care if their neighbor gets the shots if they feel that the shots work and they already have had theirs? Something isn't right...

Then why are they demanding that people who have had the virus and developed natural immunity are in need of a jab?

I heard they're offering to enter people who get the shot into a lottery for a $1 million jackpot. They don't do things like that to incentivize people to get things they actually want.
Ohio is doing 5 drawings for a million bucks, a week apart, for those getting a vaccination. They're also holding drawings for "free" college tuition for 4 years for students getting a vaccination.

Such bullshit. Why don't they apply that to all the kids who have missed a year in school, most of them really, really poor.

Why are they pushing it for kids who are affected little by the virus, to those of us who have had the virus and have immunity likely to be far superior to those getting the shots, why do they care if their neighbor gets the shots if they feel that the shots work and they already have had theirs? Something isn't right...
Of those that contracted SARS-1, 17 years ago, almost half continue to carry T cell memory of the virus. T cell memory means your body still recognizes the virus and will make antibodies in response to it.

Something really stinks here. I had the virus. I know I still carry antibodies.

Why in the world do I need a "vaccination" that statistics tell me I will be more likely to have an adverse effect to?

Plus with the demasking and full re-openings going on there is fear there will be another surge.

Anyway, I don't care if people get the shot or not. My barber has an honor system where people with both shots don't have to wear a mask, but people without them do. She doesn't wear one as she had both shots.
I would definitely not participate in some sort of "honor system" like that. I don't ask, I don't tell. And if somebody does ask me, I'll bite off their nose. I don't allow that kind of impertinence.

But your point about the surge is a good one, IMO --- I think there may well be another surge. It's possible there will be a fall surge (weather-related OR related to not many being vaccinated) and it's also very possible that the epidemic is now on its way out. They very often go away for good by August: SARS did, and so did the 1918 flu, no vaccine responsible! After all, every epidemic of the Bubonic Plague in Europe went away on its own, from 1348 to 1665 (actually 1720 --- Naples was the last) until finally it never came back.

So far.

Another issue no one speaks to is that a whole lot of people have HAD COVID already, and they are maximally immunized naturally --- that may well be doubling the vaccinated figures, and the disease maybe just can't maintain itself with such a drop in vulnerables.

It is possible this disease could go on and on with mutations, like colds and flu do, or become endemic children's disease like measles and mumps did. (Because all adults are immune but no children are.) However, the fact that coronaviruses SARS and MERS went away entirely on their own, both quite lethal like this COVID, gives me hope that this is one of the disappearing-type diseases.

Why in the world do I need a "vaccination" that statistics tell me I will be more likely to have an adverse effect to?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ------- you're catching on. Good thinking.

Plus with the demasking and full re-openings going on there is fear there will be another surge.

Anyway, I don't care if people get the shot or not. My barber has an honor system where people with both shots don't have to wear a mask, but people without them do. She doesn't wear one as she had both shots.
I would definitely not participate in some sort of "honor system" like that. I don't ask, I don't tell. And if somebody does ask me, I'll bite off their nose. I don't allow that kind of impertinence.

But your point about the surge is a good one, IMO --- I think there may well be another surge. It's possible there will be a fall surge (weather-related OR related to not many being vaccinated) and it's also very possible that the epidemic is now on its way out. They very often go away for good by August: SARS did, and so did the 1918 flu, no vaccine responsible! After all, every epidemic of the Bubonic Plague in Europe went away on its own, from 1348 to 1665 (actually 1720 --- Naples was the last) until finally it never came back.

So far.

Another issue no one speaks to is that a whole lot of people have HAD COVID already, and they are maximally immunized naturally --- that may well be doubling the vaccinated figures, and the disease maybe just can't maintain itself with such a drop in vulnerables.

It is possible this disease could go on and on with mutations, like colds and flu do, or become endemic children's disease like measles and mumps did. (Because all adults are immune but no children are.) However, the fact that coronaviruses SARS and MERS went away entirely on their own, both quite lethal like this COVID, gives me hope that this is one of the disappearing-type diseases.

The better we become at treating it, the better off we will be. I doubt it just goes away any time soon, but who knows. A lot of those places that were held up as great to make the US (and Trump) look bad last year are still getting pounded this year. Japan is getting hammered right now. Anyway, masks for the vaccinated are no longer mandatory here in VA as of this coming Friday, but I see a lot of people already removing them

Of those that contracted SARS-1, 17 years ago, almost half continue to carry T cell memory of the virus. T cell memory means your body still recognizes the virus and will make antibodies in response to it.

I had it in March 2020. Was tested in April 2021 and I still have the antibodies. To me it seems pointless to get the vaccine

I had it in March 2020. Was tested in April 2021 and I still have the antibodies. To me it seems pointless to get the vaccine

With facts, I predict that you will be put on an enemies list and hounded without mercy to still get the shot.

There is press to jab because the government has a use them or lose them position so unless a state uses theirs up, they will get less. Plus with the demasking and full re-openings going on there is fear there will be another surge.

So you are saying that it is driven by money and control of the people.

Isn't everything these days?

Forum List

Back