Covid Shots

The better we become at treating it, the better off we will be. I doubt it just goes away any time soon, but who knows. A lot of those places that were held up as great to make the US (and Trump) look bad last year are still getting pounded this year. Japan is getting hammered right now. Anyway, masks for the vaccinated are no longer mandatory here in VA as of this coming Friday, but I see a lot of people already removing them
In Maryland where I live masks are supposedly not mandated anymore, but a lot of stores won't let you in without them. Stores are the authoritarian enforcers now --- I really resent this. Talk about bad customer service, this is fearing and hating their customers!

I buy pretty much everything online now, and rarely leave the farm.

I think you are really saying that you doubt it will stop on its own (but many, even most, epidemics did stop on their own, sometimes forever, such as the lethal English Sweat, started in 1485 with the Battle of Bosworth Field that put Henry Tudor, Henry VII, on the throne. It was the mercenary soldiers in Henry's army transmitting it, of course. They came from all over.). The fact that it's ricocheting around the world is NOT a good sign, I agree --- I am also worried about that. Japan, India, etc. And that it may surge just because the masks are coming off ---- sure, could happen.

I have hopes for August, because August is often the end of pandemics (Why? Who knows?). But I agree with you ----- anything could happen, including another surge. Including mutations with an independent epidemic. I hope not.

Just a quick question with no driving agenda.

Is anyone else wondering why there is a full court press to promote this shot?

With all the continues advertising, is it doing any good? If you haven't gotten the shot by now, trying to shame you into it will do no good. Also, do they really think that they are providing new information concerning these shots to anyone who has not already heard the information being presented?

Just stopp and let peole do what they feel is best for themselves.

There is press to jab because the government has a use them or lose them position so unless a state uses theirs up, they will get less. Plus with the demasking and full re-openings going on there is fear there will be another surge.

Anyway, I don't care if people get the shot or not. My barber has an honor system where people with both shots don't have to wear a mask, but people without them do. She doesn't wear one as she had both shots.

So you are saying that it is driven by money and control of the people.

Isn't everything these days?

Not what they are claiming, however.

The better we become at treating it, the better off we will be. I doubt it just goes away any time soon, but who knows. A lot of those places that were held up as great to make the US (and Trump) look bad last year are still getting pounded this year. Japan is getting hammered right now. Anyway, masks for the vaccinated are no longer mandatory here in VA as of this coming Friday, but I see a lot of people already removing them
In Maryland where I live masks are supposedly not mandated anymore, but a lot of stores won't let you in without them. Stores are the authoritarian enforcers now --- I really resent this. Talk about bad customer service, this is fearing and hating their customers!

I think you are really saying that you doubt it will stop on its own (but many, even most, epidemics did stop on their own, sometimes forever, such as the lethal English Sweat, started in 1485 with the Battle of Bosworth Field that put Henry Tudor, Henry VII, on the throne. It was the mercenary soldiers in Henry's army transmitting it, of course. They came from all over.). The fact that it's ricocheting around the world is NOT a good sign, I agree --- I am also worried about that. Japan, India, etc. And that it may surge just because the masks are coming off ---- sure, could happen.

I have hopes for August, because August is often the end of pandemics (Why? Who knows?). But I agree with you ----- anything could happen, including another surge. Including mutations with an independent epidemic. I hope not.

If a store makes you wear a mask you should loudly leave.

There is no reason someone who was vaccinated should wear a mask other than politics, and businesses you patronize don't need to be in your politics.

I have a lot of family in Maryland. They say there's a lot of social pressure to wear masks, but no one is forcing them now. I realize it's not the same everywhere in Maryland

With all the continues advertising, is it doing any good? If you haven't gotten the shot by now, trying to shame you into it will do no good. Also, do they really think that they are providing new information concerning these shots to anyone who has not already heard the information being presented?

They are promoting it because it works to control the virus and that is their goal. There is no conspiracy or ulterior motive. They are promoting it for public health and for no other reason.
Why are they promoting it to those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
Why are they pushing it for kids who are affected little by the virus, to those of us who have had the virus and have immunity likely to be far superior to those getting the shots, why do they care if their neighbor gets the shots if they feel that the shots work and they already have had theirs? Something isn't right...
Of those that contracted SARS-1, 17 years ago, almost half continue to carry T cell memory of the virus. T cell memory means your body still recognizes the virus and will make antibodies in response to it.

Something really stinks here. I had the virus. I know I still carry antibodies.

Why in the world do I need a "vaccination" that statistics tell me I will be more likely to have an adverse effect to?
I had it in March 2020. Was tested in April 2021 and I still have the antibodies. To me it seems pointless to get the vaccine
The CDC knows very well that reinfection rates for covid are essentially zero and rates of death and adverse effects from the "vaccination" for those already naturally immune are the highest.

They just don't care. The CDC also lied about Moderna and Pfizer recommending their "vaccine" to those naturally immune.

Its all about how much money can be funneled into big pharma and the useful idiots, fauci, regents, board members, who have stock in these companies. Thats all. Otherwise, the FDA would have shut these hucksters down three months ago when the dead bodies from injections started piling up.................at least thats what the FDA did in 1976 when 50 million were injected and 53 died. Fast forward, 180 million injected, 5000 reported deaths due to injections......................silence from the FDA.

I have a lot of family in Maryland. They say there's a lot of social pressure to wear masks, but no one is forcing them now. I realize it's not the same everywhere in Maryland
Huh. Thanks for the info. Himself does the grocery shopping and he says where we are they all do require masking -- but he may feel guilty about that business about having to wear a mask if not vaccinated, I don't know. Of course in the next month or so I'll have to test out the water. Horrible, horrible, all this fighting just to get groceries.

They are promoting it because it works to control the virus and that is their goal. There is no conspiracy or ulterior motive. They are promoting it for public health and for no other reason.
Why are they promoting it to those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
That’s a GREAT question and one that I’ve wondered about myself, we’ve recently allowed fully vaccinated individuals to stop wearing masks while at work (if they choose) but still require those that have had COVID (no matter how recently) to continue wearing them, which doesn’t make sense to me (other than perhaps the CDC guidelines don’t specifically address those people).

Why are they pushing it for kids who are affected little by the virus, to those of us who have had the virus and have immunity likely to be far superior to those getting the shots, why do they care if their neighbor gets the shots if they feel that the shots work and they already have had theirs? Something isn't right...

Leftists have never liked individuality or the concept of personal responsibility. They want to live in a hive, where everyone's thoughts and actions are exactly alike and dictated by the hive queen. That isn't possible if there is resistance in the form of those insisting on being and behaving like autonomous human beings.

That might sound hyperbolic, and once upon a time, it would have been. God knows, I wish it was now. But there's simply no other conclusion to be reached from watching their behavior.

Don't ask me WHY they want that, though, because I can't even begin to fathom why that would be appealing to anyone.

Huh. Thanks for the info. Himself does the grocery shopping and he says where we are they all do require masking -- but he may feel guilty about that business about having to wear a mask if not vaccinated, I don't know. Of course in the next month or so I'll have to test out the water. Horrible, horrible, all this fighting just to get groceries.

I still carry one in my pocket in case I need it

Just stop and let people do what they feel is best for themselves.
Because the whole damn thing was a hoax like Russian Collusion, and like Russian Collusion, they have to follow the damn lie all the way to Hell, or be exposed.

And anyone who thinks like I do, well, it's just a conspiracy.

We already know both Bill Gates and Faucci were investors in the Wuhan Lab. Gates is a Zero Population Growth - New World Order guy.

Is Faucci a prophet? Nope, but he attended a Corona Virus Conference a few months ago with Bill Gates sponsored by The Gates Foundation. He has made comments as early as in 2017 that The Trump Administration was going to experience a "Major Pandemic"

Really? How DID he know? The man is not a prophet. He knew something was being planned.

Trump was restricting immigration, and enforcing border security, so the chance of a PANDEMIC was actually less.

Tell you what I know happened. The CCP, The Globalists, & the Democrat Party decided they could no longer live under another 4 years of Donald Trump, so they put their thumb on the scale and colluded with The Democrat Party to launch a BIO Weapon against THE US.

The telling evidence is how foaming at the mouth insane The DemNazi Party was at the thought of the US restricting travel from China. They were angry. Angry that anyone would dare restrict travel from a country that was struggling with Covid infections? They also do not care if illegal immigrants come in here infected with anything. There are no mandatory testing or mandatory vaccinations for them. Nothing. Catch and release.

They used The Pandemic to illegally alter election laws, to flood the polls with mass mail in fake ballots, and to input fake voter registrations in to the system. Combine that with the algorithms found on these Dominion Machines.....the same ones that helped to do vote swap votes for Maduro and help him steal the election in Venezuela, and you now know why the farce is being pushed all the way to the bitter end.

Last edited:

Leftists have never liked individuality or the concept of personal responsibility. They want to live in a hive, where everyone's thoughts and actions are exactly alike and dictated by the hive queen. That isn't possible if there is resistance in the form of those insisting on being and behaving like autonomous human beings.

That might sound hyperbolic, and once upon a time, it would have been. God knows, I wish it was now. But there's simply no other conclusion to be reached from watching their behavior.

Don't ask me WHY they want that, though, because I can't even begin to fathom why that would be appealing to anyone.
There is a nickname for "The First Horse of The Apocalypse"

It's called "Unity"

One symptom of the move to the End Times world government is a call for Unity.

Unity is what was occurring at The Tower of Babel

Unity will be the push as we near The Tribulation.

"We are all in this together" aren't we?

those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
That’s a GREAT question and one that I’ve wondered about myself, we’ve recently allowed fully vaccinated individuals to stop wearing masks while at work (if they choose) but still require those that have had COVID (no matter how recently) to continue wearing them, which doesn’t make sense to me (other than perhaps the CDC guidelines don’t specifically address those people).
I suppose it's a thin entering wedge into vaccine passports, which still may be required widely. It's up in the air today, but maybe not next week, with a lot of workplaces and all airlines requiring them. The thing is, you can prove vaccination with just a little card, more or less ------- but nobody can prove having survived a COVID infection, at least it would be a clunky, difficult process involving tests and doctors.

So while surviving COVID, like all disease immunities, is far better for immunity than any vaccine, since people can't prove to authorities that they've had it, they want to require the shot. It's all part of the new authoritarianism.

Good discussion! It's clarifying things for me.

Because health professionals still recommend the vaccine for people who had COVID. According to studies it also helps with many of the lingering effects of having had the virus.

Below are answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination. CDC also has information for busting common vaccine myths available in facts about COVID-19 vaccines.​
If I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again.​
Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.​

There is no reason someone who was vaccinated should wear a mask other than politics, and businesses you patronize don't need to be in your politics.

:lol: The federal military commissary was one of the 1st grocery stores I went to last year requiring masks. They still require them.

those who have natural immunity because they had it before and have the antibodies?
I suppose it's a thin entering wedge into vaccine passports, which still may be required widely. It's up in the air today, but maybe not next week, with a lot of workplaces and all airlines requiring them. The thing is, you can prove vaccination with just a little card, more or less ------- but nobody can prove having survived a COVID infection, at least it would be a clunky, difficult process involving tests and doctors.

So while surviving COVID, like all disease immunities, is far better for immunity than any vaccine, since people can't prove to authorities that they've had it, they want to require the shot. It's all part of the new authoritarianism.

Good discussion! It's clarifying things for me.
Good points and now that you mention it, I don’t think many (most) of those people that had COVID were given documentation of positive test results (unfortunate) that the could use to demonstrate that they’ve had it.

As far as “passports” go, Personally I think that’s fine for airlines (they’re private companies) and for foreigners entering the country (common sense measure), if it starts going beyond that then I’d say it opens the door for infringement by government on our right to privacy (“ vaccination papers please” coming from a government official isn’t something I’m prepared to stand still for, and I’m fully vaccinated).

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Because health professionals still recommend the vaccine for people who had COVID. According to studies it also helps with many of the lingering effects of having had the virus.

Below are answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination. CDC also has information for busting common vaccine myths available in facts about COVID-19 vaccines.​
If I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again.​
Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected.​

They also are stating doubt as to the efficiency of these shots and saying that they may go on for years.

So they are admitting that they don't know what they are doing of the effect of these shots.

:lol: The federal military commissary was one of the 1st grocery stores I went to last year requiring masks. They still require them.
So? Are they truly needed or just doing what the government tells them to do?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back