COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

Are you going to explain to your unborn grandchildren that you voted for Donald Trump TWICE and he ran $3 trillion deficits for them to pay ?
The same thing you're going to tell your unborn grandchildren when you admit you voted twice for Obama, even tho he doubled the debt.
RWer is happy because needs the money.

Thank them for what passing a bill where the vast majority of it is non covid related garbage that could never get passed any other way. I will pass on thanking them just as all the board Democrats do when it’s Republicans doing the same thing.

I expect you will be returning your $1400 since it is dirty money
Where do you think the government gets the money to send out theses checks? Do you think they run a side business to pay for them along with everything else in that bill? You do of course realize that the government gets it’s money from the taxpayers of whom I am one so if they want to send me back 1400.00 of the dollars I pay into them I am more than happy to take it. I will also point out to you these checks might cover one mortgage payment or months rent at best if the government really wants to help people end this lockdowns and restrictions so people can get back to work full time and get a regular paycheck again.

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding
I will tell that to my unborn grandchildren when theyre born that the debt they need to pay was put on them by democrats,,,

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

yeah if you need 1400.00 youre worse off than 1400.00 will help you,,

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

actually i don't need it. i'm debt free. but i care enough about those that are suffering.

I doubt it,, if you cared you would be calling to let them go back to work and provide for themselves instead of waiting with their hands out for their benevolent government to give them scraps,,,

i own my home outright have 3 paid for cars albeit they are older models & pay my ccards in full every month. i haven't paid a dime in interest in decades.

i'd rather people stay home & have this virus under control than to have yet another person i know get so sick they almost died & 2 others that actually did.

so youre a useful idiot,,,

no, i follow the science.

We were promised $2k. They lied. Just like Rs do. No difference.

that there 2017 (R) tax cut was passed thru reCONsiliation & your unborn grandkiddies will already be paying for that.

at least THIS time around it's gonna help the poor worker bees of this nation instead of the uber rich.

it might pay my beer and cigar bill for two months,,, in fact thats what I'm going to use it for,,

actually i don't need it. i'm debt free. but i care enough about those that are suffering.

I doubt it,, if you cared you would be calling to let them go back to work and provide for themselves instead of waiting with their hands out for their benevolent government to give them scraps,,,

i own my home outright have 3 paid for cars albeit they are older models & pay my ccards in full every month. i haven't paid a dime in interest in decades.

i'd rather people stay home & have this virus under control than to have yet another person i know get so sick they almost died & 2 others that actually did.

science says its a flu that has a 99.97% chance of survival for the majority of those that get it,,,

and if you think 1400.00 is going to help people that havent been able to work for going on a yr now youre a special kind of stupid,,

maybe its just that I'm not a pussy that fears the world outside and you are,,,

Already got mine, as have my brothers and sister.
Only 80 million vaccinations have been given out so far. With two shots per person that leaves about 310 million people needing them...but you got yours so no further money is needed to get them done.
Nice

no, little boy...

I don't have a reason to thank a dem for it.

Why should I?
So you and yours got vaccinated but oppose funding so millions of others can get the vaccine?

but oppose funding so millions of others can get the vaccine?

You think funding the vaccine was the only thing in the bill?

(Boy, iz you stuppid)
Many things to help struggling families, loans for businesses, help to communities to run COVID programs.......THANK A DEMOCRAT

Republicans said....NO

and if you think 1400.00 is going to help people that havent been able to work for going on a yr now youre a special kind of stupid,,
That's $1400 per PERSON stupid.

I don't know about you but $2800 for a couple and $5600 for a family of four...is nothing to sneeze at

And if you have been out of work for a year your unemployment was about to run out and has NOW been extended until September WITH the added $300-$400 a week.

That's $1400 per PERSON stupid.

I don't know about you but $2800 for a couple and $5600 for a family of four...is nothing to sneeze at

And if you have been out of work for a year your unemployment was about to run out and has NOW been extended until September WITH the added $300-$400 a week.
nothing like an existence that depends on handouts from the government

science says its a flu that has a 99.97% chance of survival for the majority of those that get it,,,

maybe its just that I'm not a pussy that fears the world outside and you are,,,

^ 'science says its a flu that has a 99.97% chance of survival for the majority of those that get it,,,'

tell that to the families of those 500,000 they had to bury.

' and if you think 1400.00 is going to help people that havent been able to work for going on a yr now youre a special kind of stupid,,'

they have also been collecting unemployment .. & those pmts will be upped & extended. a little is better than nothing when you are one of those that it's affecting.

' maybe its just that I'm not a pussy that fears the world outside and you are,,,'

i don't fear the world - but i want things to go back to pre covid days & that just ain't gonna happen when little assholes who can't have what they want now - how they want it- & when because they live on instant gratification.

covid ain't gonna disappear, much as you wanna believe donny's lies & big boys & girls live in the REAL world & will do what it takes.

Last edited:

The Senate bill would provide $350 billion to states, local governments, territories and tribes, the same amount as the House.

Thank Democrats....Republicans said NO

Both bills would send roughly $20 billion to state and local governments to help low-income households cover back rent, rent assistance and utility bills.

Thank Democrats.......Republicans said NO!

When a local business stays open .....Thank a republican, because every single demonRAT/communist want them to stay closed, and continue to struggle...
every illegal gets a check, suppose you want to thank them for that also? how does that help AMERICANS? you are shot

COVID caused them to close.
Democrats protected the public from exposure while Republicans said....who cares if people die? There is money to be made
That's a lie.

Both the Senate and House bills would provide nearly $130 billion to K-12 schools to help students return to the classroom. Schools would be allowed to use the money to update their ventilation systems, reduce class sizes to help implement social distancing, buy personal protective equipment and hire support staff. Both bills would require that schools use at least 20% of the money to address learning loss by providing extended days or summer school, for example.

Thank Democrats.......Republicans voted NO!

Both bills would provide $15 billion to the Emergency Injury Disaster Loan program, which provides long-term, low-interest loans from the Small Business Administration. Severely impacted small businesses with fewer than 10 workers will be given priority for some of the money.
They also provide $25 billion for a new grant program specifically for bars and restaurants. Eligible businesses may receive up to $10 million and can use the money for a variety of expenses, including payroll, mortgage and rent, utilities and food and beverages.

Thank Democrats..........Republicans voted NO!

Forum List

Back