Covid

It is unfortunate that many people over the age of 60 with underlying medical conditions and who hung out with others contracted COVID19 and died.
The overwhelming number of people in my local community, around the US and Israel who died were overwhelmingly obese.
I just want those making the claims of "850,000 or 900,000 dead" to give us the cance to see the medical records. They talk a lot of talk, and talk is cheap.

The USA is 320 million

we loose roughly 1% annually

so 'splain how 900K (going on year 3) rates 'pandemic'

~S~

We don't typically see 80 million people contract the same virus with 900k dying from it, so yes, it's a pandemic. If you want to argue whether or not our overall reaction to it was merited that's certainly a valid discussion.

I read it every day on several forums how so many people still believe the virus is a hoax, it's government conspiracy, bill gates wants to depopulate the earth, microchips in the vacinne, it's only saline, the death numbers are inflated.

How can you loopies have evidenced information that I don't? Who could possibly be writing that rubbish and not be taken to task through the courts?
Then there's the fools who think the Chinese are behind it all.
When will all this crap you all keep belching stop? 900k Confirmed dead by the virus yet you think it's a hoax? When they die of flu and pneumonia etc, is that a hoax also?

Don't just read this, put you opinion and facts to it.
No, that is not the way.

How do you fight them? You don't because you can't convince people with deep seated beliefs that they are wrong by arguing with them. By far the most important thing you can do is ignore them. On USMB and other social platforms refuse to participate in Covid arguments and don't start them. Don't take the bait All you're doing by arguing the point is strengthening their convictions. You can not win them over.

The simply fact is we are going to recovery with or without their help. More than a million in the US will die, many needlessly but what will be will be. So just forget about them do the right thing, and let them stew in their own juices.

No, that is not the way.

How do you fight them? You don't because you can't convince people with deep seated beliefs that they are wrong by arguing with them. By far the most important thing you can do is ignore them. On USMB and other social platforms refuse to participate in Covid arguments and don't start them. Don't take the bait All you're doing by arguing the point is strengthening their convictions. You can not win them over.

The simply fact is we are going to recovery with or without their help. More than a million in the US will die, many needlessly but what will be will be. So just forget about them do the right thing, and let them stew in their own juices.
I'm here to simply point out how ridiculous their argument is and I've done that.

I'm here to simply point out how ridiculous their argument is and I've done that.
Someone once said,
An unreasonable person wins an argument if you fail to bring them to your side which can't happen.
You win the argument if your realize that and direct your arguments to an audience that can be reasoned with.

Someone once said,
An unreasonable person wins an argument if you fail to bring them to your side which can't happen.
You win the argument if your realize that and direct your arguments to an audience that can be reasoned with.
I reiterate what I said.

Forum List

Back