Covington Kids Going to the White House

..now if we can just get the Indian in jail...

I'd look into his fund raising for vets and see how much he siphoned off.
Look at this....."Bash the Vet" game to a whole new level.....you work for RunSwitch?
The Vet, like Kerry, is a liar. Oh, Kerry went to Ban, but when he got back he lied his ass off. This clown never went to Vietnam, but he lied his ass off by claiming that he did. That's called 'stolen valor'.

No one has to play 'bash the vet', all they have to do about this man is tell the truth.

Ruh Roh, this doesn't look good.

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School
looks like what they do at many games to many players
white players got death threats for losing games
DEATH THREATS AFTER GAME 4 TOOK THEIR TOLL ON WILLIAMS
BAM--home run---
Turns out that picture is real.

FACT CHECK: Is This Picture from a Covington Catholic High School Basketball Game?
.....sure--I'll say it again because you must be a DUMBASS = it looks like what happens at many games to many players--white and black
Let's make sure we both understand this.

Many white players go to basketball games in blackface to mock black players on the opposing team?

Do you have statistics to back that up?

DxkjHH7XcAAJoO9.jpg

Can you say "riot"?
here it is!!! hahahahhaha
[
  • But Rogers himself liked a photo of the taunting so much that he used it on social media, telling friends the fans were just a 'spirited crowd in an intimidating stadium'
/QUOTE]
Black basketball player who was jeered by Covington fans in blackface says it wasn't about race | Daily Mail Online

hahahahah--my proof is all over the internet and USMB

Proof Mr Harmonica?

Phillips went from a 3rd rate activist , to a national figure over night

he also (and probably unwittingly) exposed this nations xenophobic christofascism , who have returned ,reposted, rebutted, and regurgitated his minor incident to the point where it's proliferated social media quicker than a sick dog returns to it's own vomit.....

even Trump , who sees it as just as much an opportunity , is on board , upholding the KKKhristian end of it all

that'll most likely blow up in his face, like everything else

Phillips won

The rabid right lost, victims of their own volition

~S~

Notice how no one in the media is talking about the black hate group that was at the mall trying to stir up trouble?

The media made the entire scandal about the white male Catholic High School students...

Just saying....

Look at this....."Bash the Vet" game to a whole new level.....you work for RunSwitch?
The Vet, like Kerry, is a liar. Oh, Kerry went to Ban, but when he got back he lied his ass off. This clown never went to Vietnam, but he lied his ass off by claiming that he did. That's called 'stolen valor'.

No one has to play 'bash the vet', all they have to do about this man is tell the truth.
Oh? About what has he lied?

hahahahah--my proof is all over the internet and USMB

Proof Mr Harmonica?

Phillips went from a 3rd rate activist , to a national figure over night

he also (and probably unwittingly) exposed this nations xenophobic christofascism , who have returned ,reposted, rebutted, and regurgitated his minor incident to the point where it's proliferated social media quicker than a sick dog returns to it's own vomit.....

even Trump , who sees it as just as much an opportunity , is on board , upholding the KKKhristian end of it all

that'll most likely blow up in his face, like everything else

Phillips won

The rabid right lost, victims of their own volition

~S~
the jackass blacks were the racist
the whites did NOTHING wrong
the MSM blew this shit up and turned it upside down
and you dumbasses took the bait!
hahahhahahhah
the MSM are STILL talking about the non-event
Trump was right all along [ as we knew ] = the MSM are jackasses they need an A$$ whipping

Wrong. It wasn’t just that they were kids, it was because they endured the trauma of having their school shoot up by a MAGA freak.
/——/ It’s because the kids were useful to the anti gun nut media.
Dumbfuck, their school was just shot up by a lunatic gunman. What did you think their message would be? Praising guns? :cuckoo:

Wrong. It wasn’t just that they were kids, it was because they endured the trauma of having their school shoot up by a MAGA freak.
Dumbfuck, their school was just shot up by a lunatic gunman. What did you think their message would be? Praising guns? :cuckoo:
/——/ I said they were useful to the anti gun crowd so hands off.

And the below insane low IQ Meth Head going to the nearest Meth House to get next fix:

Nathan-Phillips.jpg

^^^^ LOOK at the above THING, WTF?! Leftists micro brains exploding because DECENT Catholic kids REFUSED to bend over for filthy UNEDUCATED toothless Meth Head who got in THEIR FACES.

nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran__33253.png

^^^^ You can SEE the THING is NOT all there in the head.

nathan-phillips2-620x516.jpg

^^^^ Dirty POS needs a WASH, filthy scum.

Look at all these DIRTY FILTHY POS:

20190122-Nathan-Phillips.jpg
They are natives to this land...take your incest white supremacists ***** back to Europe if you feel bad for them.

You are a Moroccan Muslim, you are just jealous because you are Brown you would cut your own legs off to be WHITE which is why all Browns hate Whites it's the jealous thing and that fucking Brown Indian with his teeth falling out is not FIT to even lick the SHOES of those Covington Catholic kids, who all are educated and will get good jobs and be productive for American Society unlike the insane Indian who probably does what ALL Indians do Meth and Crack and Alcoholism which is why his teeth are falling out.

Those Covington Catholic kids are SUPERIOR to that dirty Meth Head insane Indian maniac and they TOLD him they were by laughing at the fucking maniac.

Remember...these are the same kind of conservative republicans who believe that Sandy Hook was fake.

The vet who never left America during the Vietnam War? That vet?

Does that make him less of a Vet?

How many Veterans have actual combat time?
Since he claimed to be a Vievtnam veteran he is a liar

And the below insane low IQ Meth Head going to the nearest Meth House to get next fix:

Nathan-Phillips.jpg

^^^^ LOOK at the above THING, WTF?! Leftists micro brains exploding because DECENT Catholic kids REFUSED to bend over for filthy UNEDUCATED toothless Meth Head who got in THEIR FACES.

They are natives to this land...take your incest white supremacists ***** back to Europe if you feel bad for them.

You are a Moroccan Muslim, you are just jealous because you are Brown you would cut your own legs off to be WHITE which is why all Browns hate Whites it's the jealous thing and that fucking Brown Indian with his teeth falling out is not FIT to even lick the SHOES of those Covington Catholic kids, who all are educated and will get good jobs and be productive for American Society unlike the insane Indian who probably does what ALL Indians do Meth and Crack and Alcoholism which is why his teeth are falling out.

Those Covington Catholic kids are SUPERIOR to that dirty Meth Head insane Indian maniac and they TOLD him they were by laughing at the fucking maniac.

Lol I'm not brown I'm actually whit

Nathan-Phillips.jpg

Lol I'm actually white and I wish I was brown so I dont have to tan like the orange and millions of whites who come down to Morocco to get brown hahaha
I don't have anything against whites, but I do with racists like you.

Remember...these are the same kind of conservative republicans who believe that Sandy Hook was fake.
Actually, that's not true.

Forum List

Back