Covington Kids Going to the White House

yep. the president should stop weighing in on social issues. to me thats how a lot of this divide started.
So we went from incompetent, irresponsible criminal journalists spewing hate while reporting lies and vilifying innocent kids for wearing a hat that shows support for the US President to justifying their actions and defending them by declaring all of this is the President's fault?

Please tell me that is NOT what you are saying...

Yep, from the article-

Some claiming to be former students said that the paint was a show of school spirit and part of a blackout theme at some games, with students wearing all black. The latter part appears to be true; video clips dating back to 2011 show that students wore all black (and some with black paint on their faces and bodies) during some basketball games and that the school hosted a multitude of theme nights at games.

Did you even read the article? They admitted it probably was not as they wish to depict it, but then go on to try to make it into something any way. Geeesh. The huff at it again.
Ruh Roh, this doesn't look good.

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

My eyes are fucking with me again and shit?

So, you're saying that blackface and verbal abuse to black players was a show of school spirit? Yes, I would agree with you. It appears quite obvious.
1) it's not blackface, its body paint. People at many sporting events use it. If you look at the picture you posted, every one of the students is wearing black. Seems to be a theme, as described by the people who say it's a school spirit thing.

2) no evidence yet of verbal abuse. Unless you are talking about poking fun at an opposing team player, which is just what happens at sporting events.

3) you think the staff at a school would allow an open display of blackface in a public forum such at a basketball game, where there will be many people with cell phones?

You started the thread about these kids in Washington as well, and it has been proven unequivocally false. Why are you so desperate to push these false narratives?

Yep, from the article-

Some claiming to be former students said that the paint was a show of school spirit and part of a blackout theme at some games, with students wearing all black. The latter part appears to be true; video clips dating back to 2011 show that students wore all black (and some with black paint on their faces and bodies) during some basketball games and that the school hosted a multitude of theme nights at games.

Did you even read the article? They admitted it probably was not as they wish to depict it, but then go on to try to make it into something any way. Geeesh. The huff at it again.

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

Covington Catholic Students In Blackface Underline Race Issues At Private School

My eyes are fucking with me again and shit?

So, you're saying that blackface and verbal abuse to black players was a show of school spirit? Yes, I would agree with you. It appears quite obvious.
1) it's not blackface, its body paint. People at many sporting events use it. If you look at the picture you posted, every one of the students is wearing black. Seems to be a theme, as described by the people who say it's a school spirit thing.

2) no evidence yet of verbal abuse. Unless you are talking about poking fun at an opposing team player, which is just what happens at sporting events.

3) you think the staff at a school would allow an open display of blackface in a public forum such at a basketball game, where there will be many people with cell phones?

You started the thread about these kids in Washington as well, and it has been proven unequivocally false. Why are you so desperate to push these false narratives?
Yeah...body paint with the white exaggerating around the eyes and mouth area.....
upload_2019-1-23_18-50-34.jpeg
upload_2019-1-23_18-50-47.jpeg

yep. the president should stop weighing in on social issues. to me thats how a lot of this divide started.
So we went from incompetent, irresponsible criminal journalists spewing hate while reporting lies and vilifying innocent kids for wearing a hat that shows support for the US President to justifying their actions and defending them by declaring all of this is the President's fault?

Please tell me that is NOT what you are saying...
its not.

stop only thinking in such binary terms.

obama loved to pick sides in social issues. to me, that caused a divide to start.

i dont like it when ANY president weighs in on social issues like has been done in last 2 admins.

Couple of points:

1. Why is a mod going off topic in a thread?
2. Trump is masterfully displaying how the media operates in a bias and purposeful way to support the left.
3. Trump is showing off outstanding behavior in young people under pressure from bad actor adults. Leadership development.
4. Trump is highlighting how the left demonizes anyone, including kids when it suits their agenda.

happens ALL THE TIME with impunity ..........

Of course they are, makes perfect sense. They mocked an Indian. So of course the piece of shit who mocked a disabled journalist rewards that sort of deplorable behavior.
they did not
the blacks were the racist jackasses
^^^ that's what the racist said.
hahahhaha
you people have NO room to talk
blacks/leftists/MSM
all known to be jackass liars
LOLOLOL

You're a trump supporter, ain't ya?

Analysis | President Trump has made 6,420 false or misleading claims over 649 days
your link from the media/MSM----hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha
As opposed to you, stomping your feet with absolutely zero defense.

:dance:

DxbCfL1UcAAOSCK.jpg

looks like what they do at many games to many players
white players got death threats for losing games
DEATH THREATS AFTER GAME 4 TOOK THEIR TOLL ON WILLIAMS
BAM--home run---
Turns out that picture is real.

FACT CHECK: Is This Picture from a Covington Catholic High School Basketball Game?
.....sure--I'll say it again because you must be a DUMBASS = it looks like what happens at many games to many players--white and black
Let's make sure we both understand this.

Many white players go to basketball games in blackface to mock black players on the opposing team?

Do you have statistics to back that up?

DxkjHH7XcAAJoO9.jpg

Can you say "riot"?
We all can say 'fake news'.
You can say it. It's a pity you can't prove it.

I say put those snotty nose, disrespectful, arrogant, entitled jack ass kids in hand cuffs & throw them in solitary confinement.

Make them learn how to respect others instead of being a gang of jack ass idiots.
You get sexual gratification out of making children suffer, don’t you.

The second time in less than three days you accuse me of being a pedo; WHY IN HELL AREN'T YOU BANNED YET?
You need to reread what you wrote. Your at minimum a narrow minded asshole with your talk of forcing kids to respect Liberal elites.

I think it's a mistake.
The libs were feeling guilty about what they did to those kids....but now they'll feel justified.
Did you cons feel guilty about the way you treated the Parkand kids?
closer to clockboy to me.

how did that one turn out?
Closer to Parkland imo with tbe public on kids and the death threats and the pundits tearing down their charecter in public.

Who are the adults?

I think it's a mistake.
The libs were feeling guilty about what they did to those kids....but now they'll feel justified.
Did you cons feel guilty about the way you treated the Parkand kids?
closer to clockboy to me.

how did that one turn out?
Closer to Parkland imo with tbe public on kids and the death threats and the pundits tearing down their charecter in public.

Who are the adults?
i'm referring to a president inviting a "controversial" kid to the white house.

*anyone* engaged in death threats needs to be found and prosecuted to the extent the law allows.

Forum List

Back