Covington Kids Going to the White House

And the below insane low IQ Meth Head going to the nearest Meth House to get next fix:

Nathan-Phillips.jpg

^^^^ LOOK at the above THING, WTF?! Leftists micro brains exploding because DECENT Catholic kids REFUSED to bend over for filthy UNEDUCATED toothless Meth Head who got in THEIR FACES.

nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran__33253.png

^^^^ You can SEE the THING is NOT all there in the head.

nathan-phillips2-620x516.jpg

^^^^ Dirty POS needs a WASH, filthy scum.

Look at all these DIRTY FILTHY POS:

20190122-Nathan-Phillips.jpg
They are natives to this land...take your incest white supremacists ***** back to Europe if you feel bad for them.

You are a Moroccan Muslim, you are just jealous because you are Brown you would cut your own legs off to be WHITE which is why all Browns hate Whites it's the jealous thing and that fucking Brown Indian with his teeth falling out is not FIT to even lick the SHOES of those Covington Catholic kids, who all are educated and will get good jobs and be productive for American Society unlike the insane Indian who probably does what ALL Indians do Meth and Crack and Alcoholism which is why his teeth are falling out.

Those Covington Catholic kids are SUPERIOR to that dirty Meth Head insane Indian maniac and they TOLD him they were by laughing at the fucking maniac.

Lol I'm not brown I'm actually whit

And the below insane low IQ Meth Head going to the nearest Meth House to get next fix:

Nathan-Phillips.jpg

^^^^ LOOK at the above THING, WTF?! Leftists micro brains exploding because DECENT Catholic kids REFUSED to bend over for filthy UNEDUCATED toothless Meth Head who got in THEIR FACES.

nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran__33253.png

^^^^ You can SEE the THING is NOT all there in the head.

nathan-phillips2-620x516.jpg

^^^^ Dirty POS needs a WASH, filthy scum.

Look at all these DIRTY FILTHY POS:

20190122-Nathan-Phillips.jpg
They are natives to this land...take your incest white supremacists ***** back to Europe if you feel bad for them.

You are a Moroccan Muslim, you are just jealous because you are Brown you would cut your own legs off to be WHITE which is why all Browns hate Whites it's the jealous thing and that fucking Brown Indian with his teeth falling out is not FIT to even lick the SHOES of those Covington Catholic kids, who all are educated and will get good jobs and be productive for American Society unlike the insane Indian who probably does what ALL Indians do Meth and Crack and Alcoholism which is why his teeth are falling out.

Those Covington Catholic kids are SUPERIOR to that dirty Meth Head insane Indian maniac and they TOLD him they were by laughing at the fucking maniac.
Lol I'm actually white and I wish I was brown so I dont have to tan like the orange and millions of whites who come down to Morocco to get brown hahaha
I don't have anything against whites, but I do with racists like you.

Moroccans are not White, which is why when Whites now go to Morocco they are in danger of having their heads cut off by YOUR crowd like those two stupid White girls got their heads cut off.

Am I racist? Okay why NOT, deal with it or whatever. Considering the majority of Leftists are racist then not sure why YOU are so concerned with who is or is not a racist.

..now if we can just get the Indian in jail...

I'd look into his fund raising for vets and see how much he siphoned off.
Look at this....."Bash the Vet" game to a whole new level.....you work for RunSwitch?

The vet who never left America during the Vietnam War? That vet?

Does that make him less of a Vet?

How many Veterans have actual combat time?
Since he claimed to be a Vievtnam veteran he is a liar
Quote him saying that....

Wrong. It wasn’t just that they were kids, it was because they endured the trauma of having their school shoot up by a MAGA freak.
/——/ It’s because the kids were useful to the anti gun nut media.
Dumbfuck, their school was just shot up by a lunatic gunman. What did you think their message would be? Praising guns? :cuckoo:
Remember...these are the same kind of conservative republicans who believe that Sandy Hook was fake.
Liar

Post one quote from anyone on this thread making such a claim

You are a coward and liar.

Wrong. It wasn’t just that they were kids, it was because they endured the trauma of having their school shoot up by a MAGA freak.
Dumbfuck, their school was just shot up by a lunatic gunman. What did you think their message would be? Praising guns? :cuckoo:
Remember...these are the same kind of conservative republicans who believe that Sandy Hook was fake.
Liar

Who claimed it was said in this thread? :cuckoo:

Liar

Bodecea

Liar

Bodecea
Idiot. Bodecea said no such thing.

Liar

Bodecea
Idiot. She said no such thing.
True not on this thread but he did say people here said it and he is a liar

Or she or xe or whatever

Liar

Bodecea

Or she or xe or whatever
Of course there are rightwing nuts on this site who say that. Now we get to see if you're man enough to apologize for calling bodecea a liar for that...

:up:Judge: Sandy Hook Shooter's Documents Must Stay Secret:up:

duh

The hoax continues........no ?'s from the sheeple!!
It appears, this whole thing may very well be a somewhat botched CIA False Flag Operation. The stories don't seem to add up. Just my assessment anyway.
Your tactics are really pathetic name calling is the best you got I will bet your handler is so proud of you NOT. Sandy hook was staged
Sandy Hoax, you mean???
Sandy Hook was a hoax.
Sandy Hook employed crisis actors . And it's not just Jones who says that. The FBI also says sandy hook was a hoax!

Liar

Bodecea

Or she or xe or whatever
Of course there are rightwing nuts on this site who say that. Now we get to see if you're man enough to apologize for calling bodecea a liar for that...

duh

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]EC7yLkqkuXA[/MEDIA] Hook WTF?!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]X1jg0H-MfVY[/MEDIA] Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update - YouTube[/ame]
Your tactics are really pathetic name calling is the best you got I will bet your handler is so proud of you NOT. Sandy hook was staged
Sandy Hoax, you mean???
Sandy Hook was a hoax.
Sandy Hook employed crisis actors . And it's not just Jones who says that. The FBI also says sandy hook was a hoax!
No one on this thread is known to have said it and Bodecea is a liar for making the accusation

Now cough up a quote from someone who has posted on this thread saying ANYWHERE that sandy hook was a hoax

If you cannot than you are a lying moron like bodecea is

Look at this....."Bash the Vet" game to a whole new level.....you work for RunSwitch?

Still waiting .... where's that quote from him saying he was a "Vietnam vet?"

I think it's a mistake.
The libs were feeling guilty about what they did to those kids....but now they'll feel justified.
Did you cons feel guilty about the way you treated the Parkand kids?

Did you tards feel bad about how you treated the angel moms?
I have no idea what you are talking about tard, but if they are Moms they are adults and adults are able to take care of themselves. Kids not so much.

Bodecea

Or she or xe or whatever

duh

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]X1jg0H-MfVY[/MEDIA] Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update - YouTube[/ame]
Sandy Hoax, you mean???
Sandy Hook was a hoax.
No one on this thread is known to have said it and Bodecea is a liar for making the accusation

Now cough up a quote from someone who has posted on this thread saying ANYWHERE that sandy hook was a hoax

LOLOL

Dayum, you're fucking rightarded. Again, Bodecea never claimed it was said in this thread. Neither did I.

YOU even just said... "True not on this thread but he did say people here said it and he is a liar"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now everyone sees you're just another rightwing nut with no honor to apologize for falsely calling someone a liar when the truth is -- you're just ignorant.

CAUGHT RED-HANDED: Here’s undeniable proof that Nathan Phillips lied about being a Vietnam Vet — [VIDEO]

Or she or xe or whatever

duh

Sandy Hoax, you mean???
Sandy Hook was a hoax.

LOLOL

Dayum, you're fucking rightarded. Again, Bodecea never claimed it was said in this thread. Neither did I.

YOU even just said... "True not on this thread but he did say people here said it and he is a liar"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Now everyone sees you're just another rightwing nut with no honor to apologize for falsely calling someone a liar when the truth is -- you're just ignorant.

YEs and I did not say a quote from here

I realize reading comprehension is tough for brain dead fucktards like you but I said a quote FROM ANYWHERE

Anytime bitch

And you are a liar bodecea is

If someone on this thread ever said that there is a quote somewhere now run along boy

You have been pwned and schooled

Leave it to TDS-suffering Liberals / snowflakes to claim....

Americans can not wear anything that shows support for a US President (not a Conservative / Republican One)

Smiling, as in George Orwell's '1984', is now a 'FACE CRIME ... It is 'criminal' for a Conservatives / Republican to smile

STANDING is now considered 'aggressive' if a conservative / republican is approached by a group of protesting Liberals / A black hate group

STANDING and SMILING if conservative / Republican is RACIST, offensive, punishable by public ridicule, DOXing, and threats of rape, being burned alive, and being thrown head-1st into a wood chipper...

Leave it to a Liberal Snowflake to come across 3 groups that consist of a black trouble-making hate group, a lying native American vet guilty of 'Stolen Valor', & Catholic high school students on a Pro-Life field trip and end up spinning the biggest fake news story in a long while by targeting and demonizing the Catholic school kids, openly calling for violence against them...

:wtf:

CAUGHT RED-HANDED: Here’s undeniable proof that Nathan Phillips lied about being a Vietnam Vet — [VIDEO]
Fair enough. The guy's a liar and guilty of stealing valor.

Quote him saying that....
"I'm a Vietnam Vet. I served in Marine Corps 72 to 76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes shows peacetime or, what my box says is that I was **in theater**. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times."
Twitter

You mean like how trump siphoned off donations from his foundation to pay for lawyers? Thank goodness a judge ordered the foundation to be dissolved. Hopefully corruption charges will be laid on trump and his corrupt family. Seriously - STEALING FROM A CHARITY? The lowest of the low.

Here ya go, asshole:

Forum List

Back