Cowardly Hillary Clinton quits DC event set to feature Tulsi Gabbard

How much money has crater-face received from Putin? I hear it's a lot - with more to come.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-03-at-8.15.39-AM.jpg

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard
God damn you are pathetic.

How much money has crater-face received from Putin? I hear it's a lot - with more to come.

Experts who track websites and social media linked to Russia have seen stirrings of a possible campaign of support for Hawaii Democrat Tulsi Gabbard.

So what ?

Russia can do whatever it wants to support whoever according to our election laws.

We've fucked with other countries for decades.

We can dish it out, but we can't take it.

Wow. Are you an American or a Russian?

Russia can do whatever it wants to, but we've got another boot ready to shove up that shady third world ass if it keeps fucking with us.

Tough talk from a left wing asshole.

I said whatever it wants according to our election laws....

It not "tough talk" it's called REALITY.

Our election laws fully apply if Russians would enter a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY with Tulsi to finance and otherwise aid her campaign.

Obviously our legal system has no juristdiction over the government of Russia or any other sovereign country, which is exactly why our response would be to wratchet up economic sanctions (aka put another boot up their ass). You Trumpies may like foreigners high-jacking our elections but thankfully there are still enough patriots in America to stand up for ourselfs.

Last edited:
It makes Hillary look bad, which is no surprise.

I don't get the love for Tulsi Gabbard outside the Democrat party. She's a hardcore liberal who supports socialized medicine among other liberal issues.

So what ?

Russia can do whatever it wants to support whoever according to our election laws.

We've fucked with other countries for decades.

We can dish it out, but we can't take it.

Wow. Are you an American or a Russian?

Russia can do whatever it wants to, but we've got another boot ready to shove up that shady third world ass if it keeps fucking with us.

Tough talk from a left wing asshole.

I said whatever it wants according to our election laws....

It not "tough talk" it's called REALITY.

Our election laws fully apply if Russians would enter a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY with Tulsi to finance and otherwise aid her campaign.

Obviously our legal system has no juristdiction over the government of Russia or any other sovereign country, which is exactly why our response would be to wratchet up economic sanctions (aka put another boot up their ass). You Trumpies may like foreigners high-jacking our elections but thankfully there are still enough patriots in America to stand up for ourselfs.

Except that's not what I said...you stupid shithead.

Forum List

Back