🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CPAC largely ignores Putin...but blames Biden for Putin invading Ukraine.

Incorrect.
So you deny that trump pressured Ukraine to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden? He withheld congressionally approved military aid as he blackmailer the country. I am sure Putin was very happy.

Another Putin Lover!
Well, it wouldn't do to be a Biden lover. He's a brain dead evil demon. No matter how bad Putin is. I will agree that he is everything you say he is, Putin is still better, still morally superior to any democrat including the pathetic imbecile in the white house.

Well, it wouldn't do to be a Biden lover. He's a brain dead evil demon. No matter how bad Putin is. I will agree that he is everything you say he is, Putin is still better, still morally superior to any democrat including the pathetic imbecile in the white house.
Go buy a one way ticket to Moscow...there is some radioactive drink waiting for you.

He has once again united NATO after trump tried to destroy it. trump is a TRAITOR who tried to destroy our electoral system.
Trump didn’t try to destroy NATO, he tried to strengthen it by forcing the members to pay their fair share. If they had started doing that four years ago, NATO would have the forces to deal with a Putin.

Here are some more metrics:

The USMB member who has the record of posting the highest number of threads about CPAC is basquebromance, with 23 individual threads over the years. I'm not counting him, since basquebromance's thread posting seems to be bi-polar in nature, and he can't really be construed as being left, right, or what the fuck ever. He's all over the place.

Among the verified leftists and Trump-haters, the USMB members who posted disparaging threads about CPAC over the years, are as follows:

JimH52 - 9 individual threads

Lakhota - 6 individual threads

DrLove - 5 individual threads

deanrd - 3 individual threads

Dana7360 - 2 individual threads

Then there are berg80 and Lesh, with one thread each.

So the winner of the prestigious Liberal Idiot Award goes to JimH52.

View attachment 607603
And? What point are you trying to make?

Trump didn’t try to destroy NATO, he tried to strengthen it by forcing the members to pay their fair share. If they had started doing that four years ago, NATO would have the forces to deal with a Putin.
And up is down and left is right and war is peace.

He's weak....
....no wait...
He's an evil demon...
...no wait...
He's brain dead...
...no wait...
The invasion of Ukraine is his fault...
...no wait...
We support the Russian invasion of Ukraine...

1645926971873.jpeg

So you deny that trump pressured Ukraine to announce an investigation into Hunter Biden? He withheld congressionally approved military aid as he blackmailer the country. I am sure Putin was very happy.
You said "trump is still pissed". That is incorrect, as Trump was never pissed about that.
You emo-dingbats always project your instabilities upon others.

You said "trump is still pissed". That is incorrect, as Trump was never pissed about that.
You emo-dingbats always project your instabilities upon others.
An American president blackmailed a democratic country and he got away with it cause the repubs are spineless.

The Biden administration spent it's first year in office tracking down political dissidents who may have been guilty of trespass while the Russians were massing at the Ukraine border. The grinning fool decided to introduce a S.C. nominee while Russians were involved in a shooting war. It's Biden's war and he seems unaware of the significance.

I am surprised there weren't a few "Putin for VP in 2024" signs there. The repub party is now showing their contempt for democracies, supporting a murdering thug over a struggling democracy.
Conservatives are liars.

Forum List

Back