CPAC Presidential Straw Poll Picks Guy Who Thinks Whites-Only Lunch Counters Should B

Can you recall one line from any of Obama's speeches--other than "you didnt build that"?

Sure!

- "Navy corpse-men."

- "R-S-P-E-C-T"

- "If you like your plan, you can keep it."

- Spiking the ball and preventing the military from using intelligence at the Bin Laden compound by rushing to the nearest microphone.

- Maximizing the danger to the pirate hostages by only allowing snipers to shoot pirates when they had guns aimed at the hostages.

- "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." He omitted "by our creator."

- Having that he was born in Kenya on his autobiography for over a decade.

- I also remember his apology tour, blasting W for his Iraq policy before he continued the same policy.

I remember lots of things he's said.

The US was doing pretty well in the 18th century.
That depends entirely upon who you look at.

For the white, male, protestant, wealthy elite - yeah, it was great. For everyone else - not so much.

Besides, I like air conditioning and ice cubes that come out of the front of my refrigerator.

Well, 18th century sort of sucked all over. IN the 19th century though things were much better for everyone. That's why people came here in droves.

Can you recall one line from any of Obama's speeches--other than "you didnt build that"?

Sure!

- "Navy corpse-men."

- "R-S-P-E-C-T"

- "If you like your plan, you can keep it."

- Spiking the ball and preventing the military from using intelligence at the Bin Laden compound by rushing to the nearest microphone.

- Maximizing the danger to the pirate hostages by only allowing snipers to shoot pirates when they had guns aimed at the hostages.

- "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that each of us are endowed with certain inalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." He omitted "by our creator."

- Having that he was born in Kenya on his autobiography for over a decade.

- I also remember his apology tour, blasting W for his Iraq policy before he continued the same policy.

I remember lots of things he's said.
Yeah, compared to "Mr Gorbachev tear down this wall" it's kinda pissy.

Darn I knew you wouldn't get it. Just something about the quality of your thought told me it would go over your head.
To spell it out for small minds:
Reagan was regarded by the press et all as an outmoded joke, a B-grade actor pushing 1950s solutions for 1980s problems. At best he would fail miserably. At worst he would embroil us in WW3. He couldn't put a sentence together coherently and he constantly mis-stated facts.

In actuality he was among the most articulate presidents we had (Can you recall one line from any of Obama's speeches--other than "you didnt build that"?). His policies reversed decades of bad fiscal policy and his foreign policy was exceptional. Not perfect, but exceptional. Far from embroiling us in WW3, his actions made such a thing nearly impossible.

That's what I meant.

I really liked Ronald Reagan. I voted for him twice.

But to suggest (as you did) that Rand Paul has the vision, the leadership ability, or the charisma that it would take for him to explode onto the seen like Ronald Reagan is beyond absurd.

THAT is what I meant.

(I won't make personal insults about you not getting it, like you tried to do. It's a simple-minded tactic.)
I ddint say he did. I personally dont think he does. I won't vote for Paul in the primaries if he runs.
But the leftists around here are snarking all over the potential GOP candidates and forgetting they did the same thing with Reagan.

OK, fair enough.

Yeah, people didn't think Mario Cuomo was a Ronald Reagan either.
In fact of all the people who weren't thought of as a Ronald Reagan - only one really turned out to be a Ronald Reagan.

:eusa_think:

Darn I knew you wouldn't get it. Just something about the quality of your thought told me it would go over your head.
Reagan was regarded by the press et all as an outmoded joke, a B-grade actor pushing 1950s solutions for 1980s problems. At best he would fail miserably. At worst he would embroil us in WW3. He couldn't put a sentence together coherently and he constantly mis-stated facts.

In actuality he was among the most articulate presidents we had (Can you recall one line from any of Obama's speeches--other than "you didnt build that"?). His policies reversed decades of bad fiscal policy and his foreign policy was exceptional. Not perfect, but exceptional. Far from embroiling us in WW3, his actions made such a thing nearly impossible.

That's what I meant.

But to suggest (as you did) that Rand Paul has the vision, the leadership ability, or the charisma that it would take for him to explode onto the seen like Ronald Reagan is beyond absurd.

THAT is what I meant.

(I won't make personal insults about you not getting it, like you tried to do. It's a simple-minded tactic.)

Reagan advanced America as a world power within the areas I keep talking about. Something that Rand Wouldn't.

For the white, male, protestant, wealthy elite - yeah, it was great. For everyone else - not so much.

Besides, I like air conditioning and ice cubes that come out of the front of my refrigerator.

Well, 18th century sort of sucked all over. IN the 19th century though things were much better for everyone. That's why people came here in droves.

It got better.
But people are still coming here in droves. Does that mean it's still getting better?

That's what I meant.

THAT is what I meant.

Reagan advanced America as a world power within the areas I keep talking about. Something that Rand Wouldn't.

Sorry for being behind on your posts, but what areas do you mean and do you think the Paul approach on these issues would be better?

People didn't live half as long
You get sick = likely dead
They sawed your leg off if you got it shot with little in the way of pain killers.
You had to have large families as your children normally didn't make it to adult hood
The guy down the street could blow your brains out if he didn't like you.
battles broke out as the federal government was weak and the states could choose rather they even funded the federal army.

I'd say it was a very hard time.

THAT is what I meant.

Sorry for being behind on your posts, but what areas do you mean and do you think the Paul approach on these issues would be better?

I believe Reagans ideas were better as investing in our nation is just common sense. All the leaders of great nations from Rome to now did exactly this.

I believe Reagans ideas were better as investing in our nation is just common sense. All the leaders of great nations from Rome to now did exactly this.

Which ideas are you talking about - foreign involvement, I'm guessing but I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

That's what I meant.

THAT is what I meant.

and you know that how?

THAT is what I meant.

and you know that how?

Because Rand is against infrastructure, education, and research.

Amiright??

Put another way, they picked the guy who thinks black only lunch counters should be legal.

Black groups deny entry for whites all the time.

Any white kids getting grants from the united negro college fund? See any whites suing to get accepted.... anywhere? That is unless they were denied scholarship that went to a "victim minority" who had lower scores.

Black only lunch counters, scholarship funds, churches, golf courses and whatever else should be legal.

If people want to be racist assholes the rest of us are not obligated to support or patronize them.

It's just funny to me how bed wetters are so butthurt over the mere accusation of white racism, yet evidence of utterly nefarious racist criminal conduct against whites shall not even be discussed, because THAT's RACISM!

Maybe it's time for people of different races who don't want to be forced to love each other were just allowed to stay away from each other. Of course that would crush the democrook divide and conquer stratagem, but since the democrook stratagem destroys the country it may plausibly lead to a positive outcome.

People didn't live half as long
You get sick = likely dead
They sawed your leg off if you got it shot with little in the way of pain killers.
You had to have large families as your children normally didn't make it to adult hood

I'd say it was a very hard time.

None of that ended because women got the vote or because we elected Senators by popular vote or because Congress passed Social Security, nimrod. They had morphine as far back as the Civil War.

The guy down the street could blow your brains out if he didn't like you.

So murder was legal then? I didn't know that!

battles broke out as the federal government was weak and the states could choose rather they even funded the federal army.

ROFL! Yeah, and children had to walk uphill to school both ways through three feet of snow!

You're just making this stuff up, aren't you, Matthew?

Put another way, they picked the guy who thinks black only lunch counters should be legal.

Any white kids getting grants from the united negro college fund? See any whites suing to get accepted.... anywhere? That is unless they were denied scholarship that went to a "victim minority" who had lower scores.

Black only lunch counters, scholarship funds, churches, golf courses and whatever else should be legal.

If people want to be racist assholes the rest of us are not obligated to support or patronize them.

It's just funny to me how bed wetters are so butthurt over the mere accusation of white racism, yet evidence of utterly nefarious racist criminal conduct against whites shall not even be discussed, because THAT's RACISM!

Maybe it's time for people of different races who don't want to be forced to love each other were just allowed to stay away from each other. Of course that would crush the democrook divide and conquer stratagem, but since the democrook stratagem destroys the country it may plausibly lead to a positive outcome.

Now they're going to call you a racist, and possibly claim that you approve of slavery. They'll even claim you double dip in the queso!

and you know that how?

Because Rand is against infrastructure, education, and research.

Amiright??

I think Welfare and Medicare would be on the chopping block before funding for basic research. However, the Dept of Education is definitely the first on any list of government agencies to cut.

"Black only lunch counters, scholarship funds, churches, golf courses and whatever else should be legal."

What only black lunch counters?

Private association scholarship funds?

Private association Black churches?

Private association Black golf courses?

You literally do not understand the 1st Amendment.

Now they're going to call you a racist, and possibly claim that you approve of slavery. They'll even claim you double dip in the queso!

Actually I do double dip on cheese dip if the chip allows.

I also shake more than twice at the pisser depending on how drunk I get.

Just for shits and grins I don't always wash my hands after pissing... my dick stays clean and I don't piss on them. It's easy not to do that.

Regardless... I don't give a rat's ass what these inane bed wetters say about me. None of them have seen and done the shit I have. None of them have the respect I have for the medic
(who happened to be black) That patched all my buddies up and made sure we had good kits. None of them had my PLT SGT (who happened to be black) that made sure his troops weren't taken for granted by battalion highers. None of them have worked concrete with people (who happened to be black) that busted their asses right along and drank beer with much younger white kids like me who learned to respect the men, not hold things against them that they ahd nothing to do with or even cared about.

Most bed wetters have no idea where most of us have been, what we've done, or how we feel. They're just programmed to call us racists. I have little use for knee jerk reactionary fascists.

That's because all the black guys I've worked with all my life do not use the term "******" as a term of endearment, and anyone who does is a moron IMO and the opinion of every other black person I have any respect for..

2nd Lieutenant Emily Jazmin Tatum Perez

Last edited:
"Black only lunch counters, scholarship funds, churches, golf courses and whatever else should be legal."

What only black lunch counters?

Private association scholarship funds?

Private association Black churches?

Private association Black golf courses?

You literally do not understand the 1st Amendment.

A bakery is a privately owned business. So are most restaurants.

Forum List

Back