CPAC Presidential Straw Poll Picks Guy Who Thinks Whites-Only Lunch Counters Should B

This thread is a perfect example of liberal horseshit. Not a word of truth in it. full of libtardian lies and innuendo.

Paul is for FREEDOM for everyone. EQUAL freedom for everyone.

What you assholes refuse to understand is that there is a price for real freedom. The price is that you are responsible for your actions, you are responsible to take care of yourself (unless you are truly mentally or physically unable).

The free cheese may be ending for you leeches, the american people are fed up with you.

One of your democrat heroes said it quite well "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" JFK understood freedom, obozo and most of you do not.

Freedom to have "White Only" lunch counters? How long before "White only" bathrooms, hospitals and so on?

Again?

ht_white_only_pool_sign_wy_111214_wblog.jpg

whites-only.png

whites-only.jpg

Republicans don't see this as a problem. The only see the "good old days".

Well I don't drink,I am an Atheist,got no jack boots unfortunately. They are in the storage unit they finally bit the dust after 5 years of stomping little shit stains like you into the ground.

:lmao:

You don't expect anyone to believe you have ever "stomped" anyone for any reason, do you pussy? Everything you have ever posted here bespeaks your cowardice, Onion, so give up the pretense because it doesn't fit.

This thread is a perfect example of liberal horseshit. Not a word of truth in it. full of libtardian lies and innuendo.

What you assholes refuse to understand is that there is a price for real freedom. The price is that you are responsible for your actions, you are responsible to take care of yourself (unless you are truly mentally or physically unable).

The free cheese may be ending for you leeches, the american people are fed up with you.

One of your democrat heroes said it quite well "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" JFK understood freedom, obozo and most of you do not.

Freedom to have "White Only" lunch counters? How long before "White only" bathrooms, hospitals and so on?

Again?

whites-only.png

whites-only.jpg

Life was good then, for them...

Rand Pauls father also won the CPAC poll two years in a row.

Rand Paul is the man and you are right to fear him. He is my 3rd or 4th choice though. I still favor Herman Cain, but he is running. After that it goes Cruz, Gov Walker and the Paul!

Didn't help him at all

He has many of his father's great traits (and Ron Paul had many awesome traits) and few to none of his bad traits (and Ron Paul had many bad traits).

I also shake more than twice at the pisser depending on how drunk I get.

Just for shits and grins I don't always wash my hands after pissing... my dick stays clean and I don't piss on them. It's easy not to do that.

Regardless... I don't give a rat's ass what these inane bed wetters say about me. ]

You know, you seem to talk about pissing and bed wetting with unusual frequency. Do you suffer from incontinence issues or something?

Again?

whites-only.png

whites-only.jpg

Those days are gone. Which is why they are trying to bring down the country. Anger and resentment.

Again?

whites-only.png

whites-only.jpg

Those days are gone. Which is why they are trying to bring down the country. Anger and resentment.
When others gain rights, they lose power over them. It makes them angry. Just snarling dogs in the corner of their own making. It will pass, as they died off.

He's soooooooo 1950s....

CPAC Presidential Straw Poll Picks Guy Who Thinks Whites-Only Lunch Counters Should Be Legal

CPAC Presidential Straw Poll Picks Guy Who Thinks Whites-Only Lunch Counters Should Be Legal | ThinkProgress

With 31 percent of the vote, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) won the closely watched Conservative Political Action Conference presidential straw poll this weekend, dwarfing second place finisher Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-TX) 11 percent of the vote.
The son of libertarian icon and former Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), Rand Paul has emerged as the nation’s leading spokesperson for an anti-government philosophy that would undo nearly all the accomplishments of the New Deal and the Civil Rights Era. As a Senate candidate in 2010, Paul came out against the Civil Rights Act of 1964′s bans on private discrimination — including the bans on employment discrimination and whites-only lunch counters — claiming that the right of “private ownership” should trump African Americans’ and other minorities’ right to be free from invidious discrimination. Permitting private discrimination, according to Paul, is “the hard part about believing in freedom.”
Nor are Paul’s libertarian views limited to his skepticism towards civil rights protections. In 2013, Paul endorsed a long-ago overruled Supreme Court decision called Lochner v. New York. The Court’s Lochner opinion relied on a fabricated “right to contract” that it and subsequent cases used to strike down various laws protecting workers from exploitative employers — on the idea that if a worker signs a contract that forces them to work 16 hours a day for barely subsistence wages then it would somehow violate the worker’s rights to pay them more money for fewer hours work.

I just wanna point out in my mild mannered way that the CPAC poll is notorious for more often than not NOT picking the dude who will actually get the nomination.

Conservative Political Action Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But often, in the years leading up to the presidential election year, the number 2 guy ended up with the nomination....

Again?

whites-only.png

whites-only.jpg

See, Pete, I told you they were going to call you a racist. If you oppose government taking your money, then you hate the poor and favor the rich. If you support freedom of speech, then you support printing racist literature. If you support freedom of association, then you want to bring back whites-only lunch counters.

That's how the liberal "mind" works.

Last edited:

Again?

whites-only.png

whites-only.jpg

So life is good for morons like you now?

When others gain rights, they lose power over them. It makes them angry. Just snarling dogs in the corner of their own making. It will pass, as they died off.

Discrimination is sad but it is their right.

Nothing stops an Afro-American business from catering only to blacks.

Most businesses will serve everyone so long as they have the cash.

Discrimination is sad but it is their right.

Nothing stops an Afro-American business from catering only to blacks.

Most businesses will serve everyone so long as they have the cash.

It's sad that liberals no longer seem to comprehend the importance of standing up for the rights of people you don't necessarily agree with. Dismissing principled opposition to public accommodations laws as 'racist', instead of actually listening to the arguments, is the same sort of thing socons do when they accuse anyone standing up for the rights of gays of pursuing some kind of amoral agenda.

Surely some of them see the hypocrisy in this.

Last edited:
I understand (but disagree) with the logic of "business owners should have the right to discriminate."

But regardless of what you or I or anyone else believe about that, the undeniable truth about it is that those days are over and they are never coming back.

The generation that was born 1980 to today (millennials) really don't like it. The only real support for stuff like this is among the older baby boomers. So what vestiges of it may remain are on life support.

Welcome to the new age.

Personally, I'm down with the new trend - but my personal opinion - one way or another - is of little concern.

I understand (but disagree) with the logic of "business owners should have the right to discriminate."

But regardless of what you or I or anyone else believe about that, the undeniable truth about it is that those days are over and they are never coming back.

Well, I certainly hope the days of hateful racial bigotry are behind us - but I don't think freedom of association is something we're ready to part with just yet. And as the principles behind our legal approach to race problems plays out - in particular the spurious concept of 'protected classes' - I think we'll recognize that mistakes have been made and correct them. Granting government the power to tell people whom the must do business with, and for what reasons they can refuse, is a sledge hammer that will do more harm than good in the long run.

The generation that was born 1980 to today (millennials) really don't like it. The only real support for stuff like this is among the older baby boomers. So what vestiges of it may remain are on life support.

On the contrary, many of them don't understand why these kinds of laws are even necessary. Not having lived through the ugliest periods of racial tension, they aren't as eager to throw away essential freedoms to solve problems that are, as you're alluding to, largely in our past.

On the contrary, many of them don't understand why these kinds of laws are even necessary. Not having lived through the ugliest periods of racial tension, they aren't as eager to throw away essential freedoms to solve problems that are, as you're alluding to, largely in our past.

You are right. The pols that advocate for freedom of association, like Ron Paul, tend to do very well with younger millenials.

Well, I certainly hope the days of hateful racial bigotry are behind us - but I don't think freedom of association is something we're ready to part with just yet. And as the principles behind our legal approach to race problems plays out - in particular the spurious concept of 'protected classes' - I think we'll recognize that mistakes have been made and correct them. Granting government the power to tell people whom the must do business with, and for what reasons they can refuse, is a sledge hammer that will do more harm than good in the long run.

I understand your logic and the arguments used to support that position.

I'm just telling you that the younger generations are not buying into it on the whole. Obviously you cannot just lump all millennials into one neat box. There are plenty of exceptions - but the polling indicates that a pretty big majority are not persuaded.

I'm just telling you that the younger generations are not buying into it on the whole. Obviously you cannot just lump all millennials into one neat box. There are plenty of exceptions - but the polling indicates that a pretty big majority are not persuaded.

Whatever. Forecasting doesn't interest me much.

The real 'work' is talking and thinking about where we should go - that's what will end up guiding the future anyway.

The real 'work' is talking and thinking about where we should go - that's what will end up guiding the future anyway.

Yep, if you can do a better job of convincing others to join this vision of America and what it should be, then it will become so.

I'm just pointing out that you're starting in a hole. And that's not "forecasting." You're in that hole right now.

Yep, if you can do a better job of convincing others to join this vision of America and what it should be, then it will become so.

I'm just pointing out that you're starting in a hole. And that's not "forecasting." You're in that hole right now.

Heh.. I'm a libertarian. I'm used to it. :)

Are you suggesting that's a reason to give up?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back