Cracks Forming GOP Distancing Trump

Here is another I saw last night along the same lines.

I suppose if the Republicans "saved the Senate" it would at least block Sleepy Joe from making Extremist, anti-life judicial picks for the Supreme and underlying courts.

It could prevent legislation, but Biden would just do what he wants anyhow and sign executive orders

The Republican road the vulnerables take?
How can you blame them. GOP donors are dumping Trump and are giving their support to down ticketers.
Trump is not polling well and his actions toward Covid tell the tale. He is losing support. Donors smell a loser.

"Vulnerable Republicans are beginning to distance themselves from President Trump’s dismissive response to the coronavirus pandemic and his dramatic termination of negotiations with congressional Democrats over federal economic relief, with the latest cracks carrying enormous implications for Trump and the party with just four weeks until Election Day."

"Facing a political reckoning as Trump’s support plummets and a possible blue tsunami looms, it is now conservatives and Trump allies who are showing flashes of discomfort with the president, straining to stay in the good graces of his core voters without being wholly defined by an erratic incumbent."

“It’s a Republican Party unraveling,” historian Douglas Brinkley told the Post. “They’re seeking to rid themselves of Trump at this juncture but realize they can’t quite yet. But they know his name is no longer kinetic on the campaign trail.” One senior Republican official even compared the fallout to that of the “Access Hollywood” tape in 2016, the only other time Republicans appeared on the verge of abandoning Trump to his fate."

So we see Mitt Romney in you future. Is that the goal here

Yea Hillary outspent the Donald 2 to 1, it didn’t help.

Honestly he doesn’t need that much fundraising, the press give him coverage 24/7. He plays them like a fiddle and they keep dancing to his tune.
Well Putin helped him be a president.
I'm so thankful in the thousands of people I come across only 4 are trump supporters. That's a huge indication the elections were rigged as trump said in 2016.

Fake

Honestly he doesn’t need that much fundraising, the press give him coverage 24/7. He plays them like a fiddle and they keep dancing to his tune.
I'm so thankful in the thousands of people I come across only 4 are trump supporters. That's a huge indication the elections were rigged as trump said in 2016.

Don't you live in LibTardia, Mexifornia?
Good, normal productive real Americans aren't easy to find in that shithole of yours....and all pieces of shit hate Trump....weird huh?

She is an amateur compared to Pence:
images

Here is another I saw last night along the same lines.

I suppose if the Republicans "saved the Senate" it would at least block Sleepy Joe from making Extremist, anti-life judicial picks for the Supreme and underlying courts.

It could prevent legislation, but Biden would just do what he wants anyhow and sign executive orders
So far in less than 4 years, donnie has issued 188 executive order. Twice that would be 376, easily in the top tier, of republicans since Reagan for presidents in office for 4 years and easily more than the last two Democrats to serve 8 years, and only 88 less orders than the last Democrat issued in 8 years.

Good, normal productive real Americans aren't easy to find in that shithole of yours....and all pieces of shit hate Trump....weird huh?
I'm surrounding by hard working americans and immigrants who are open minded and dont care for racists not one sign of the orange fatty around and not one single orange fan in sight either...loving it.

I'm surrounding by hard working americans and immigrants who are open minded and dont care for racists not one sign of the orange fatty around and not one single orange fan in sight either...loving it.

"Immigrants"...haha
These awesome immigrants?
White 6

"Immigrants"...haha
These awesome immigrants?
White 6
Walk to any major hospital, company, there are immigrants...but a racist like you always looks for the negatives my city is full of white trash homeless that came from other states and cities none of them is an immigrant from a different country. Most the crackheads I see daily on the streets are white. But I'm not like you I sont generalise.

The Republican road the vulnerables take?
How can you blame them. GOP donors are dumping Trump and are giving their support to down ticketers.
Trump is not polling well and his actions toward Covid tell the tale. He is losing support. Donors smell a loser.

"Vulnerable Republicans are beginning to distance themselves from President Trump’s dismissive response to the coronavirus pandemic and his dramatic termination of negotiations with congressional Democrats over federal economic relief, with the latest cracks carrying enormous implications for Trump and the party with just four weeks until Election Day."

"Facing a political reckoning as Trump’s support plummets and a possible blue tsunami looms, it is now conservatives and Trump allies who are showing flashes of discomfort with the president, straining to stay in the good graces of his core voters without being wholly defined by an erratic incumbent."

“It’s a Republican Party unraveling,” historian Douglas Brinkley told the Post. “They’re seeking to rid themselves of Trump at this juncture but realize they can’t quite yet. But they know his name is no longer kinetic on the campaign trail.” One senior Republican official even compared the fallout to that of the “Access Hollywood” tape in 2016, the only other time Republicans appeared on the verge of abandoning Trump to his fate."

It makes one wonder about the profit margins when donations can be as high as they are from businesses and trade groups when, if the recipient doesn’t win, the donor just shrugs. They have given to both major parties.

Forum List

Back