Craigslist ad offers protesters $15 to crash Trump rally

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
730x420-f16bfc84f32e107e8ad82d902ebbf898.jpg

Is someone getting panicked? This isn't made up as here is the ad:

CerZwwsW8AA6eNC.jpg:large

Capitalism at its finest

Do they pay benefits if a Trump supporter beats you up?

This can't be...on another thread the left loons swore this didn't happen. LOL Liberals...always wrong but damned pleased with themselves

This can't be...on another thread the left loons swore this didn't happen. LOL Liberals...always wrong but damned pleased with themselves

What's hilarious is one of them that swore it didn't happen just gave me a funny....HAHAHAHAHA Stupid crunt

What's hilarious is one of them that swore it didn't happen just gave me a funny....HAHAHAHAHA Stupid crunt

You can post anything you want on Craigslist

Show me where someone actually was paid by Bernie Sanders

This is why democrats are credibly accused of creating and using rent-a-mobs and why professional protesters never seem to have jobs they need to get back to doing. Protesting IS their job.

Why is the full ad not posted with the article? Do they have something to hide?

That's nothing. Another thread said Soros is paying people thousands of dollars to protest at Trump rallies!

:lmao:
This has been going on for about a month....only it used to be $12/hr...but raised up to $16.

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump - The Gateway Pundit
Craigslist Ad: Get paid $15 an hour to protest at a Trump rally

Last edited:
I'm feeling the Bern?

Newsflash: That's gonorrhea (AKA the clap).

That's nothing. Another thread said Soros is paying people thousands of dollars to protest at Trump rallies!

This has been going on for about a month....only it used to be $12/hr.
So they increased the min. wage?
Excuse me....did I give you permission to talk to me?

No.

Kiss my ring and begone with you.

No.

That is what it seems to be, an increase in min wage, and yet no one had to go out of business or complain to do it..

No.

That is what it seems to be, an increase in min wage, and yet no one had to go out of business or complain to do it..
Probably because it hasn't been passed by Congress yet. That might have something to do with it.

Amazing how Bernie wants to decrease our net income at the same time he's trying to make everything more expensive by raising minimum - wage. He decreases consumer spending while jacking up the price of everything. Three guesses on what the result will be.

1. A huge recession
  2. Massive job losses
  3. Both of the above

This is why democrats are credibly accused of creating and using rent-a-mobs and why professional protesters never seem to have jobs they need to get back to doing. Protesting IS their job.
And they are dumber than stumps. Jesse waters interviewed several and the dumbasses didn't even know what the hell they were protesting.

And they are dumber than stumps. Jesse waters interviewed several and the dumbasses didn't even know what the hell they were protesting.
That's just it, the protesters don't have to know anything. The ones paying them don't want to advance an idea, they just want disruption and chaos. They want the headlines to be about the fight, not what the Republican actually had to say, and I expect this to become SOP from democrats. Any time a Republican or a conservative gives a speech, he/she should expect disruption and chaos from democrats trying to stop them from speaking.

Forum List

Back