Crazed Woman Drives Around Looking For Darkies, Runs Them Over

I've observed many of them and made notes of their animal like behavior is prison.

So you were in prison as well, what were you there for? Jaywalking.

They smell horrible and do not like to bathe. Many but not all. Those like that are difficult to communicate with because of their low intellect and their poor grammar and language skills, similar to many athletes who prefer to speak the base ghetto tongue they prefer over proper English.

Wow you are a ignorant, racist POS. Get off the compound sometime fool and the world might shock you.
No, I was there for the 401K and the benefits. Most filth such as yourself deny facts, but many people have realized that many blacks are feral animals. Where is all the black created infrastructure?

The filth is racist trash like you. Take off the racist blinders and you might be amazed at what you can learn.
I learned you have no infrastructure, no manufacturing, no schools and no respect for law. And you smell bad.

We have learned that you are a racist POS. Merry Christmas.
I've observed many of them and made notes of their animal like behavior is prison.

So you were in prison as well, what were you there for? Jaywalking.

They smell horrible and do not like to bathe. Many but not all. Those like that are difficult to communicate with because of their low intellect and their poor grammar and language skills, similar to many athletes who prefer to speak the base ghetto tongue they prefer over proper English.

Wow you are a ignorant, racist POS. Get off the compound sometime fool and the world might shock you.
No, I was there for the 401K and the benefits. Most filth such as yourself deny facts, but many people have realized that many blacks are feral animals. Where is all the black created infrastructure?

The filth is racist trash like you. Take off the racist blinders and you might be amazed at what you can learn.
I learned you have no infrastructure, no manufacturing, no schools and no respect for law. And you smell bad.

We have learned that you are a racist POS. Merry Christmas.
cat guam.jpg

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

Must be a Trump Humper.
We don’t know that, of course.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.
Right because there was no racism or bigotry in this country until Trump became President.
Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

It erupted when oboe took office, and has sparked a sense of entitlement since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, because racist were outraged that a black man was elected to become the POTUS. What sense of entitlement.

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

Must be a Trump Humper.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.

Bullshit!

That's right on point.

From a racist like you.

The racist are the ass clowns like you.

Must be a Trump Humper.

Bullshit!

That's right on point.

From a racist like you.

The racist are the ass clowns like you.

Merry Christmas [emoji319]

Look at the depths to which the SJW Nutjob Leftists have to plunge to pin something on Conservative; they just make it up. On the other hand, the Stalinist democrats tried and Failed at a genuine Coup d'etat that had Hillary worrying about nooses.

I was biking the other day and 6 black kids were blocking the bike way one tried to run in to me.. I almost took my bike lock off the decapitated one of the fucking JDNXNNX!

if I had a gun it I would have used it, they were going to attack me. We have a right to protect ourselves, god bless this woman!

You are truly a racist POS.
The blacks were harassing and almost assulted me.. HOW AM I THE RACIST!? Lol racism derangement syndrome
We have a right to protect ourselves, god bless this woman!

Superbadbrutha is right. You are a racist POS.

I was biking the other day and 6 black kids were blocking the bike way one tried to run in to me.. I almost took my bike lock off the decapitated one of the fucking JDNXNNX!

if I had a gun it I would have used it, they were going to attack me. We have a right to protect ourselves, god bless this woman!

You are truly a racist POS.
The blacks were harassing and almost assulted me.. HOW AM I THE RACIST!? Lol racism derangement syndrome
We have a right to protect ourselves, god bless this woman!

Superbadbrutha is right. You are a racist POS.

Do you know for a fact that pancake kid was a "Mexican"?

Even if so, Hispanic is not even a "race."

The Kenyan Klown owns this. The most divisive, racist fuckup ever foisted on the American public.

Don't know why people are defending this POS woman, meth addict. She admitted to police that she hit the girl because she was a "mexican" F' all that. If your happy with someone running over a kid for any reason, your inviting a war on your very own kids. Or am I missing something here?

Must be a Trump Humper.

I'd say that the last dude is the root cause.

Must be a Trump Humper.

Remind me of that time when minorities weren't attacked.

Don't know why people are defending this POS woman, meth addict. She admitted to police that she hit the girl because she was a "mexican" F' all that. If your happy with someone running over a kid for any reason, your inviting a war on your very own kids. Or am I missing something here?

She didnt say any random reason

She said Mexican.

Forum List

Back