Crazed Woman Drives Around Looking For Darkies, Runs Them Over

Very few conservatives approve of running over people on the street

Hopefully the woman will go to jail or a psycho ward

But it does show the futility of banning guns when cars can do just as much damage
...if cars can do as much damage/same, why don't you use them for self defense/killing/etc?
Cars could be used for defense under some circumstances

Imagine someone wearing a MAGA hat and a mob of crazed liberals wants go beat them up

Instead of having to shoot some of them with a legally carried handgun the trumpster could just jump in his car and drive away
..so firearms are not needed
If you can retreat that is always the best policy

But,

What is your reaction to this story?

I was biking the other day and 6 black kids were blocking the bike way one tried to run in to me.. I almost took my bike lock off the decapitated one of the fucking JDNXNNX!

if I had a gun it I would have used it, they were going to attack me. We have a right to protect ourselves, god bless this woman!

You are truly a racist POS.
The blacks were harassing and almost assulted me.. HOW AM I THE RACIST!? Lol racism derangement syndrome

It's always the racist getting harassed by black folks, you ass clowns kill me pulling this bullshit out your ass.

Where I live there is no need to intentionally run over black people because they walk out into traffic.

I guess your racist buddies find that shit to be funny.
As a black person can you explain why your children like to play in the road and force drivers to avoid the little darlings?

As a racist white person you probably aren't around any black folks, so how the hell do you know what we do.
I've observed many of them and made notes of their animal like behavior is prison.

So you were in prison as well, what were you there for? Jaywalking.

They smell horrible and do not like to bathe. Many but not all. Those like that are difficult to communicate with because of their low intellect and their poor grammar and language skills, similar to many athletes who prefer to speak the base ghetto tongue they prefer over proper English.

Wow you are a ignorant, racist POS. Get off the compound sometime fool and the world might shock you.

I was biking the other day and 6 black kids were blocking the bike way one tried to run in to me.. I almost took my bike lock off the decapitated one of the fucking JDNXNNX!

if I had a gun it I would have used it, they were going to attack me. We have a right to protect ourselves, god bless this woman!

You are truly a racist POS.
The blacks were harassing and almost assulted me.. HOW AM I THE RACIST!? Lol racism derangement syndrome

It's always the racist getting harassed by black folks, you ass clowns kill me pulling this bullshit out your ass.
Maybe it’s the people that are calling you names that are the ones trying to help.

She heard Michelle Wolfe talk about how killing children made her as powerful as God.
Feminist comedian Michelle Wolf: Killing my baby made me feel like God
Think how many children Mao Tse Tung, Josef Stalin or Adolph Hitler killed. They must all be Gods too, by her illogic.
And that goes for the other fans of abortion too who have no compunction about killing.

Hopefully when Wolf herself dies she will wind up reincarnated as a fetus who has a blinding ironic epiphany at the exact moment an abortionist grabs her head in his cold tongs and begins to yank her out of her womb and into the cold reality of the karmic debt she must repay.

There's a comforting thought.

Where I live there is no need to intentionally run over black people because they walk out into traffic.

As a black person can you explain why your children like to play in the road and force drivers to avoid the little darlings?

As a racist white person you probably aren't around any black folks, so how the hell do you know what we do.
I've observed many of them and made notes of their animal like behavior is prison.

They smell horrible and do not like to bathe. Many but not all. Those like that are difficult to communicate with because of their low intellect and their poor grammar and language skills, similar to many athletes who prefer to speak the base ghetto tongue they prefer over proper English.

Wow you are a ignorant, racist POS. Get off the compound sometime fool and the world might shock you.
No, I was there for the 401K and the benefits. Most filth such as yourself deny facts, but many people have realized that many blacks are feral animals. Where is all the black created infrastructure?

She probably wrecked that poor car in the process. Someone should start a GoFundMe page for the woman so she can buy another one. Maybe a nice used Dodge Challenger or something, I dunno.

I would think an F350 dually would suit her needs better.
With a heavy duty grill guard of course....
images

We watch Cops.

No, I was there for the 401K and the benefits. Most filth such as yourself deny facts, but many people have realized that many blacks are feral animals. Where is all the black created infrastructure?

The filth is racist trash like you. Take off the racist blinders and you might be amazed at what you can learn.

We watch Cops.

That's your problem, fool.

The filth is racist trash like you. Take off the racist blinders and you might be amazed at what you can learn.
I learned you have no infrastructure, no manufacturing, no schools and no respect for law. And you smell bad.

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

Must be a Trump Humper.
We don’t know that, of course.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.

Bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned you have no infrastructure, no manufacturing, no schools and no respect for law. And you smell bad.

We have learned that you are a racist POS. Merry Christmas.

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

Must be a Trump Humper.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.

Bullshit!

That's right on point.

Must be a Trump Humper.

Right because there was no racism or bigotry in this country until Trump became President.
Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

It erupted when oboe took office, and has sparked a sense of entitlement since.

Must be a Trump Humper.

Bullshit!

That's right on point.

From a racist like you.

Forum List

Back