Crazed Woman Drives Around Looking For Darkies, Runs Them Over

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.
The headline of your post started with "Crazed Woman". I would hate to see her get off on an insanity defense. She doesn't need analysis or counseling. She needs good old fashioned prison time and lots of it.

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.
The headline of your post started with "Crazed Woman". I would hate to see her get off on an insanity defense. She doesn't need analysis or counseling. She needs good old fashioned prison time and lots of it.
If shes intentionally running kids over, they should shoot her in the face.

If shes intentionally running kids over, they should shoot her in the face.
I don't think this happened in Utah. They were last state to use firing squad.

Must be a Trump Humper.
We don’t know that, of course.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.
Right because there was no racism or bigotry in this country until Trump became President.
Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

~~~~~~
Obviously a deranged Democrat.....
I'm sure she thought she was making America great again.

~~~~~~
Obviously a deranged Democrat.....
I'm sure she thought she was making America great again.
The alleged victims of white racism are not totally innocent themselves

upload_2019-12-24_18-37-7.jpeg

Texas Man Confessed to Killing Pregnant Sister: Police

Embarrassed' By His Pregnant Sister, Texan Teen Reportedly Confesses to Her Murder
BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
DECEMBER 24, 2019
(THE COLONY, Texas) — A 19-year-old in Texas has been charged with capital murder after allegedly confessing to killing his pregnant sister, writing a fake suicide note in her name and leaving her body in an alley, authorities said Monday.

Officers arrested Eduardo Arevalo Sunday evening after finding the lifeless body of 23-year-old Viridiana Arevalo in The Colony, a Dallas suburb earlier in the day, according to city police. Viridiana had been reported missing five days earlier.

Arevalo allegedly killed his sister in their home on Dec. 16. During his confession, he told detectives he was embarrassed by her and believed she would not be a good mother, police spokesman Brian Lee said.

Arevalo initially drove his sister’s body somewhere outside the North Texas city where he felt it would not be found, according to a statement from The Colony police. But he allegedly retrieved the corpse early Sunday and brought it back to The Colony.

Time refers to him as a Texan but I wonder if he is even in the country legally?

I hope that she likes prison food or should I say, I hope that she likes being prison food.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Part of the episode at the gas station was caught on video by a customer, and the footage shows a woman who appears to be Franklin saying, “You’re a fucking n-----.” Before she leaves with a police officer, Franklin can be heard saying to customers and employees of color, “Someone’s coming for you guys.”

Iowa Woman Who Said She Attacked Teen Because She Was ‘Mexican’ Also Struck Black 12-Year-Old, Police Say
Only people I ever hear saying that are black.

Had she instead targeted liberal Democrats she would have dodged any accusation of racism.

blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

Very few conservatives approve of running over people on the street

Hopefully the woman will go to jail or a psycho ward

But it does show the futility of banning guns when cars can do just as much damage
...if cars can do as much damage/same, why don't you use them for self defense/killing/etc?

Very few conservatives approve of running over people on the street

Hopefully the woman will go to jail or a psycho ward

But it does show the futility of banning guns when cars can do just as much damage
...if cars can do as much damage/same, why don't you use them for self defense/killing/etc?
Nobody makes a holster or a high capacity magazine for one.

Part of the episode at the gas station was caught on video by a customer, and the footage shows a woman who appears to be Franklin saying, “You’re a fucking n-----.” Before she leaves with a police officer, Franklin can be heard saying to customers and employees of color, “Someone’s coming for you guys.”

Iowa Woman Who Said She Attacked Teen Because She Was ‘Mexican’ Also Struck Black 12-Year-Old, Police Say

Mehh. Those Iowans across the river are nuts anyhow. Not as nutty as Minnesotans and definitely not as nutty as Illinoisans, but nutty all the same. That's why we have a river between us.

Forum List

Back