Crazed Woman Drives Around Looking For Darkies, Runs Them Over

Very few conservatives approve of running over people on the street

Hopefully the woman will go to jail or a psycho ward

But it does show the futility of banning guns when cars can do just as much damage
...if cars can do as much damage/same, why don't you use them for self defense/killing/etc?
Nobody makes a holster or a high capacity magazine for one.

I bagged a coyote and three rabbits earlier this fall with my Nissan. I keep hoping for a nice 12-point buck deer but my wife won't let me.

I hit that mangy thing doing 60 and he ran off. Knocked the Nissan logo off, which I had to go back to pick up off the side of the road. Had to replace the license plate frame too, with a pretty pink one from Wally World. The hood looks a little out of kilter too now.

She probably wrecked that poor car in the process. Someone should start a GoFundMe page for the woman so she can buy another one. Maybe a nice used Dodge Challenger or something, I dunno.
Of course.....your comments aren't at all surprising coming from a CRC.

what is a CRC? Cracker republican cracker?

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

Must be a Trump Humper.
We don’t know that, of course.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.
Right because there was no racism or bigotry in this country until Trump became President.
Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

Is that the reason you Trump Humpers only speak of Pres. Obama. Was he the FIRST POTUS, hell I thought it was George Washington.

If she is the one that killed two children, she then deserves the death penalty.

of course left wing nuts will not want the death penalty. It is the best way to get rid of dangerous nuts.

This drunken bitch ran over a 12 year old boy, because he was black. Then an hour later, runs over a 14 year old girl because she was Mexican.

I'm sure there are some posters on this board who would like to give her a medal.

A motorist accused of running over a girl because she 'was a Mexican' is now charged with hitting a black child - CNN

About 90 minutes later, police arrested Franklin at a West Des Moines convenience store. She pocketed some items and when a clerk questioned her about stealing, she began yelling racial slurs at him and other customers, West Des Moines police reported.

Must be a Trump Humper.
We don’t know that, of course.

But we do know that Trump’s agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate has created a climate of intolerance and fear where bigots and racists feel justified to attack minorities.
Right because there was no racism or bigotry in this country until Trump became President.
Black unemployment rate falls to a record low - CNN

Is that the reason you Trump Humpers only speak of Pres. Obama. Was he the FIRST POTUS, hell I thought it was George Washington.
What ?

Not really. We’ve always felt justified in attacking people we don’t like.

You race baiters reap what you sow. Isn’t this what you’ve been waiting for?

~~~~~~
Obviously a deranged Democrat.....
I'm sure she thought she was making America great again.
The alleged victims of white racism are not totally innocent themselves

View attachment 296530
Texas Man Confessed to Killing Pregnant Sister: Police

Embarrassed' By His Pregnant Sister, Texan Teen Reportedly Confesses to Her Murder
BY ASSOCIATED PRESS
DECEMBER 24, 2019
(THE COLONY, Texas) — A 19-year-old in Texas has been charged with capital murder after allegedly confessing to killing his pregnant sister, writing a fake suicide note in her name and leaving her body in an alley, authorities said Monday.

Officers arrested Eduardo Arevalo Sunday evening after finding the lifeless body of 23-year-old Viridiana Arevalo in The Colony, a Dallas suburb earlier in the day, according to city police. Viridiana had been reported missing five days earlier.

Arevalo allegedly killed his sister in their home on Dec. 16. During his confession, he told detectives he was embarrassed by her and believed she would not be a good mother, police spokesman Brian Lee said.

Arevalo initially drove his sister’s body somewhere outside the North Texas city where he felt it would not be found, according to a statement from The Colony police. But he allegedly retrieved the corpse early Sunday and brought it back to The Colony.

Time refers to him as a Texan but I wonder if he is even in the country legally?
You wont see the left here calling for HIS execution. Neither will they blame Obama and the climate of hate created by the anti-white party

She need to be thrown under the jail and forgotten about. I am sure you are expecting me to excuse her mental issues but I would just say hang her and call it a day.
I say you dress her in a shirt that reads ‘I HATE NIGG=RS’ and drop her into superbadnegro’s neighborhood and the rest will take care of itself.

Why would that work? Are they a particularly violent people?

Forum List

Back