Crazy isn’t disagreeing with Obama. Crazy is believing ANYTHING he says

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Flopping Aces ^ | 08-26-15 | DrJohn
Barack Obama has the propensity to vilify anyone who dares disagree with the emperor. Those who disagree with whatever it is Obama wants might be referred to as "racists", hostage takers, or enemies. Most recently Obama again attacked the Koch brothers personally. The pattern is consistent: If there is a motto on the exit to the Democrats’ locker-room under Coach Obama, it is this: The other guy is lying The other guy has bad motives And the other guy is the one playing nasty Obama regularly targets private citizens for invective. So, either you're with Obama or you're an...
So you need proof?

hLDliSr.jpg

“For decades, we’ve been told that it doesn’t make economic sense to switch to renewable energy,” Mr. Obama said. “Today, that’s no longer true.”

Lie.

“The states always prefer their own plans to federal plans imposed upon them,” Ms. McCabe said, “and that’s what they have turned their attention to.”

Truth.

Simple as that, folks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/25/us/obama-solar-power-renewable-energy.html

Barack Obama has the propensity to vilify anyone who dares disagree with the emperor. Those who disagree with whatever it is Obama wants might be referred to as "racists", hostage takers, or enemies. Most recently Obama again attacked the Koch brothers personally. The pattern is consistent: If there is a motto on the exit to the Democrats’ locker-room under Coach Obama, it is this: The other guy is lying The other guy has bad motives And the other guy is the one playing nasty Obama regularly targets private citizens for invective. So, either you're with Obama or you're an...
So you need proof?

hLDliSr.jpg
Lol a republican accusing Obama of saying you're either with us or you're against us... :rofl:

:crybaby:

Nobody believes a damn thing that gangsta wannabe says (except for the sycophant liberals on this site).

You can't trust any politician......
Then simply go with your gut instinct... Republicans make money, Democrats take money.

It really is easy as that. :slap:

It's a matter of who they make money for. Republicans make lots of money for the rich. Democrats have always been better for the working man. My grandfather taught me that, and it's been true for as long as I have been around.

Then simply go with your gut instinct... Republicans make money, Democrats take money.

It's a matter of who they make money for. Republicans make lots of money for the rich. Democrats have always been better for the working man. My grandfather taught me that, and it's been true for as long as I have been around.
You're grandmother was wrong but you wouldn't know because you can't think for yourself.

You're grandmother was wrong but you wouldn't know because you can't think for yourself.

I can add up the totals on my W2 forms

Not hard when they are all "ZERO'S"!

Not hard when you are on welfare.

Again, you make silly assumptions about liberals. Again, you are far from right.

So you need proof?

hLDliSr.jpg

11951387_10153236883555756_107771998642171306_n.jpg

Watch out JOE!!! The OLD SQUAW, and her fucking TRIBE are after you.... Maybe Fauxahontis can save him....more at 11!!!!

56fnZ99.jpg

Again, you make silly assumptions about liberals. Again, you are far from right.
Again you think you are intelligent, but you are just a libtard.

Again you think you are intelligent, but you are just a libtard.
Gee that was brilliant....My dog says the same thing...

Forum List

Back