Crazy racist DA looses it on Reporter trying to do her job

One knows that a leftist can’t defend his tolerance for racism, when it’s a black making the racist comment to the white, when all the leftist can say is “funny” when his double standards are pointed out.

The best thing that blacks can do to reduce racism against blacks is to stop spewing anti-white racist comments.

Charlottesville
So five years ago, liberals took Trump’s words out of context. Time to get some more material.

There’s no way to take “the rantings of a white woman“ out of context. That black elected officer needs to resign. We can’t have racists deciding which crimes to prosecute.

Nobody died?
A woman died. What‘s your point? There were some fringe Nazis in Charlottesville five years ago, so it’s OK for a black racist in MA to serve as the DA, deciding who gets prosecuted and who gets out with a slap in the wrist?

We just saw an example of that in Wisconsin - whitey locked up under $2 million bail, and black thug with a criminal record out on the streets with $1000 bail (where he proceeded to murder half a dozen whites).

We cannot afford to have black racists like that D.A. deciding who gets prosecuted. We saw the same thing in Georgia when that black criminal threatened the lives of police officers, and the cop who killed him was declared to have committed “an unjustifiable homicide” before he even had a trial.

A woman died. What‘s your point? There were some fringe Nazis in Charlottesville five years ago, so it’s OK for a black racist in MA to serve as the DA, deciding who gets prosecuted and who gets out with a slap in the wrist?
Here we go again........I make my point and not being able to actually address my point you simply ask me my point over and over again.

Depending on the specifics, she may have a valid point. If she refused to discuss whatever it is the reporter wants addressed at work, she may not.

We just saw an example of that in Wisconsin - whitey locked up under $2 million bail, and black thug with a criminal record out on the streets with $1000 bail (where he proceeded to murder half a dozen whites).

We cannot afford to have black racists like that D.A. deciding who gets prosecuted. We saw the same thing in Georgia when that black criminal threatened the lives of police officers, and the cop who killed him was declared to have committed “an unjustifiable homicide” before he even had a trial.

I said $2 million bail was excessive and not something that should have been done. He wasn't going anywhere.

She is one of those that doesn't want to prosecute crimes, get rid of cash bail, pro criminals running the streets etc.

Forum List

Back