Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

I didn't look at your bible verses Lew but bible verses are not the law of the land in the USA's Secular legal system Lewdog .

so you are going to school for 'criminal justice eh' :afro: ?? All i can say is that i am happy to hear you say that YOU are going into debt LewDog !!

Another dumb statement. You are on a roll.

:clap::clap2:

Going into debt is a large part of going to college. But then again, unless Trump cuts the program, if I get a job with the government, with a non-profit agency, or teaching I can qualify for loan forgiveness.

;)

---------------------------------------------------------------- so called racism , anything can be called racist as we see you lefties doing all the time . Fortunately there is no place in the USA where YOUR silly claims of racism hold any legal weight Lew .

pismoe you have lost all credibility to argue this when you made the statement "he has the right to hate Jews."

You admitted he was a racist by saying he has the right to do so. And this isn't about legality, it's about morality.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- and MORALITY , this is a FREE Country , do you think that you are now the 'pope' or 'Jesus' in this secular country of the USA LewDog ??

Oh lord what a stupid fucking statement. :lmao:

You have to be the Pope or Jesus to know what is a moral ideal or action? Do you really think that?
------------------------------------------------------------ YOU don't have the RIGHT to tell a person what is moral and the only place to settle LEGAL is by going to Court LewDog .

Bro, it is in the Bible that you should treat everyone with respect. I don't have the right to say what is moral? You going to take me to court for it? Holy shit you are dumber than I even imagined.

11 Bible verses about Racism
----------------------------------------------------------------- by the way , my MOM and DAD told me to treat everyone with respect and thats what i do LewDog !!

I didn't look at your bible verses Lew but bible verses are not the law of the land in the USA's Secular legal system Lewdog .

You are contradicting yourself. You just said my statement on morals didn't matter because I'm not the Pope or Jesus, yet when I post quotes from the Bible, including words from Jesus, it doesn't matter.

Do you really not understand the difference between morality and legality?

I was explaining the concept of generalizations, something healthy, normal people learn when they are toddlers.

And with the abuse that libs have done to the word "racist", it takes more than the word of a wife, about a single comment to justify calling someone that.

If you can't make your point, on the merits or your argument, without calling someone a racist, then you can't make your point on the merits of your argument.

But that's just it... that quote from his wife is the tip of the iceberg. At this point is doesn't matter it I gave you 50 points, you don't want to recognize his issues, and you would do one of many logically fallacies to fight back against it. The guy IS a racist. Just because others like to throw around the word incorrectly won't change that fact.

You throw around the word liberal or leftist... you can't practice what you preach.

Dude. That account is overdrawn. Just crying racist doesn't mean shit anymore.

If you can't make your point on the merits of your argument, without calling someone a racist, than you CAN'T MAKE YOUR CASE.

ALL you people are doing is pissing off white people and black/brown people (for different reasons).

You are tearing this nation apart.

It's not crying racist when the person is ACTUALLY a racist.

I love how people that want to defend a racist, not think the best defense is, "He's not a racist because a bunch of other people were called racist that weren't actually racist."

And as "evidence" you offer hearsay.

If you can't make your point on the merits of your argument, without calling someone a racist, than you CAN'T MAKE YOUR CASE.

ALL you people are doing is pissing off white people and black/brown people (for different reasons).

I'm NOT just yelling racist. :lmao:

And your only defense for Bannon is that too many people use the term racist when you don't feel they have proof. I've SHOWN proof, and your response was "what his wife said in a divorce isn't relevant." No matter what I post you'll have an excuse for it.

You said you are a rocket scientist?

People like me are tearing this country apart? You mean people like me that decide to go further into debt in order to go to Grad school and beyond in order to work on ways to make the criminal justice system better for all people involved?

Correct. YOu did not just yell rapist. You also offered some hearsay as "proof". I do not find that level of proof convincing.

People like you, who are so quite to smear people with the vile term "racist". Yes you are tearing this nation apart.

White people are pissed the fuck off about that shit. They are tired of being vilely insulted by elitist jerks anytime they speak up for themselves. By tired I mean, increasingly angry.

Black and brown people, those that fall for that shit, look around and see a nation where over half the nation is out to get them, because "racist" or supporting "racist".

You do see that, don't you?

Thank You cards being printed at the DNC as we speak.
I highly doubt it, because the progs would hate the new republicans much worse than they hate the old ones.

And by no means does trying to primary establishment repubs mean that any conservative is going to magically vote for a democrat.

What are you people smoking? More like the dems are handing out boxes of tissue.

But that's just it... that quote from his wife is the tip of the iceberg. At this point is doesn't matter it I gave you 50 points, you don't want to recognize his issues, and you would do one of many logically fallacies to fight back against it. The guy IS a racist. Just because others like to throw around the word incorrectly won't change that fact.

You throw around the word liberal or leftist... you can't practice what you preach.

I love how people that want to defend a racist, not think the best defense is, "He's not a racist because a bunch of other people were called racist that weren't actually racist."

And your only defense for Bannon is that too many people use the term racist when you don't feel they have proof. I've SHOWN proof, and your response was "what his wife said in a divorce isn't relevant." No matter what I post you'll have an excuse for it.

People like me are tearing this country apart? You mean people like me that decide to go further into debt in order to go to Grad school and beyond in order to work on ways to make the criminal justice system better for all people involved?

Correct. YOu did not just yell rapist. You also offered some hearsay as "proof". I do not find that level of proof convincing.

People like you, who are so quite to smear people with the vile term "racist". Yes you are tearing this nation apart.

White people are pissed the fuck off about that shit. They are tired of being vilely insulted by elitist jerks anytime they speak up for themselves. By tired I mean, increasingly angry.

Black and brown people, those that fall for that shit, look around and see a nation where over half the nation is out to get them, because "racist" or supporting "racist".

I didn't call him a rapist.

I am a White person. Racist don't get a free pass on their actions just because others were called racist by someone and people didn't agree with it.

I don't care how many times you use that line, it isn't valid.

I just wanted to make sure... you said you are a rocket scientist?

so you are going to school for 'criminal justice eh' :afro: ?? All i can say is that i am happy to hear you say that YOU are going into debt LewDog !!

Going into debt is a large part of going to college. But then again, unless Trump cuts the program, if I get a job with the government, with a non-profit agency, or teaching I can qualify for loan forgiveness.

;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , go into debt and the more debt the better as you will be more succesful LewDog . Besides you success your 'perfessors' need your money to pay their inflated salaries . Perfessors need to pay for their houses , boats , cars and motorcycles LewDog !!

I am a White person. Racist don't get a free pass on their actions just because others were called racist by someone and people didn't agree with it.

1. I did not say I am a rocket scientist.

2. What actions? YOu got racist actions to back up your accusation? Or are you referring to that hearsay again?

3. I don't care that you are white. That does not give you a reason to smear people without good reason.

;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , go into debt and the more debt the better as you will be more succesful LewDog . Besides you success your 'perfessors' need your money to pay their inflated salaries . Perfessors need to pay for their houses , boats , cars and motorcycles LewDog !!

Perfessors?

I highly doubt it, because the progs would hate the new republicans much worse than they hate the old ones.

And by no means does trying to primary establishment repubs mean that any conservative is going to magically vote for a democrat.

What are you people smoking? More like the dems are handing out boxes of tissue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- yep , my hope is that the 'lefties ' , libs , progressive hate the NEW republicans much more than they ever hated the old republicans 007

1. I did not say I am a rocket scientist.

2. What actions? YOu got racist actions to back up your accusation? Or are you referring to that hearsay again?

3. I don't care that you are white. That does not give you a reason to smear people without good reason.

'Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew'

A post in May described a "third party effort to block Trump's path to the White House" that Breitbart claimed was orchestrated by the prominent conservative and Trump critic Bill Kristol. The headline is one of the site's most infamous, and was featured this fall in a Democratic political ad.

10 of Breitbart's most incendiary headlines

Just curious, what would convince you that he is a racist?

Well, I was completely wrong in 2016, so I'm not making any predictions.

But I would think that, at some point, this "playing to the base" stuff will shave away some of the moderates who voted for him.

;)

Perfessors?
yes sir , your 'perfessors' have you get loans to pay them money and then they teach YOU and your fellow law school 'stewdents' mush LewDog .

;)

Perfessors?
yes sir , your 'perfessors' have you get loans to pay them money and then they teach YOU and your fellow law school 'stewdents' mush LewDog .

Except the program I am part of is a Program of Distinction in the state of Kentucky, meaning they get larger funds for the program... not to mention I get paid as a Graduate Assistant and only have to pay for 3 of my 9 semester hours, which is only about $1,600 a semester. That's not going to buy too many houses, cars, motorcycles, or boats.

But I would think that, at some point, this "playing to the base" stuff will shave away some of the moderates who voted for him.
Well, it wasn't the "moderate" vote that got Trump elected anyway.

There is a push back happening in America, and it's been going on for some time now, i.e., dems losing over a thousand seats of power across America and all three branches of government, and I don't see that stopping. I see the dems in absolute full panic with their leadership being mostly bat shit crazy 80 something year olds and they're not allowing in any new blood. The existing dems are too crazed with hanging onto their power.

No, the left is in complete disarray right now, and if Bannon wants to dislodge a few establishment RINO's, that's a good thing, and that can be done entirely without any worrying of helping dems.

The only people that can help dems right now are the DEMS THEMSELVES. They need a full revolution in their party.

There is a push back happening in America, and it's been going on for some time now, i.e., dems losing over a thousand seats of power across America and all three branches of government, and I don't see that stopping. I see the dems in absolute full panic with their leadership being mostly bat shit crazy 80 something year olds and they're not allowing in any new blood. The existing dems are too crazed with hanging onto their power.

No, the left is in complete disarray right now, and if Bannon wants to dislodge a few establishment RINO's, that's a good thing, and that can be done entirely without any worrying of helping dems.

The only people that can help dems right now are the DEMS THEMSELVES. They need a full revolution in their party.
Well, I've been screaming for a Reformation in the Democratic party for quite a while now. The Regressives need to be marginalized somehow.

However (and I started a thread about this, it's the last line of my sig), my personal nightmare scenario is that Trump & Co screw up so bigly and so quickly that the Regressives can jump right back in without the party having that Reformation.

While Trump supporters are feeling their oats right now, they'd be wise to keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Well, I've been screaming for a Reformation in the party for quite a while now. The Regressives need to be marginalized somehow.

However (and I started a thread about this, it's the last line of my sig), my personal nightmare scenario is that Trump & Co screw up so bigly and so quickly that the Regressives can jump right back in without the party having that Reformation.

While Trump supporters are feeling their oats right now, they'd be wise to keep that in mind.
Well you have that right, the left is in dire need of a "reformation."

But if you're pinning your hopes on "Trump & co" screwing up "bigly," well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. President Trump has a very keen sense of what is right for America and a connection with the American people like no other president has had in modern times, and that is NOT going to just mysteriously go away because of some "bigly" screw up. Contrary to leftist hyperbole, president Trump is not a stupid man.

Now Nancy, freeze up, Pelosi, or Maxipad, miss impeachment, Waters, or Chuckee, cheese, Shummer, or Bernie, everything is free commie, Sanders... good lord the list goes on and on with the dems, that's a whole different story. The whack jobs are rampant among the democrats. It's no mystery at ALL why dems have been getting their asses kicked.

Wonder how many of those that Bannon is targeting are Trump supporters?
----------------------------------------- none of them , if they were TRUMP supporters they wouldn't be targeted for removal . Steve Bannon outlined his strategy a few weeks ago , he and Sebastion Gorka are Warriors for TRUMP by removing as many repub rinos and replacing them with true America First Americans to take the repub rinos place BSailor .
Barrasso carried Trump's water

Well, I've been screaming for a Reformation in the party for quite a while now. The Regressives need to be marginalized somehow.

Well you have that right, the left is in dire need of a "reformation."

But if you're pinning your hopes on "Trump & co" screwing up "bigly," well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. President Trump has a very keen sense of what is right for America and a connection with the American people like no other president has had in modern times, and that is NOT going to just mysteriously go away because of some "bigly" screw up. Contrary to leftist hyperbole, president Trump is not a stupid man.

Now Nancy, freeze up, Pelosi, or Maxipad, miss impeachment, Waters, or Chuckee, cheese, Shummer... good lord the list goes on and on with the dems, that's a whole different story. The whack jobs are rampant among the democrats.
I was lousy at making political predictions BEFORE 2016, so I just pretty much keep my mouth shut on them now.

I do think that Trump's and the GOP's hold is tenuous right now, and yeah, it's being kept afloat in part by the alternative on the other side.

Forum List

Back