Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

All fire is hot. All water is wet. All ice cream is good.

You call people racist like lefties do, without cause or hesitation.

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

No cause for calling Bannon a racist?... please you can't be serious.

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I was explaining the concept of generalizations, something healthy, normal people learn when they are toddlers.

And with the abuse that libs have done to the word "racist", it takes more than the word of a wife, about a single comment to justify calling someone that.

If you can't make your point, on the merits or your argument, without calling someone a racist, then you can't make your point on the merits of your argument.

But that's just it... that quote from his wife is the tip of the iceberg. At this point is doesn't matter it I gave you 50 points, you don't want to recognize his issues, and you would do one of many logically fallacies to fight back against it. The guy IS a racist. Just because others like to throw around the word incorrectly won't change that fact.

You throw around the word liberal or leftist... you can't practice what you preach.

Dude. That account is overdrawn. Just crying racist doesn't mean shit anymore.

If you can't make your point on the merits of your argument, without calling someone a racist, than you CAN'T MAKE YOUR CASE.

ALL you people are doing is pissing off white people and black/brown people (for different reasons).

You are tearing this nation apart.

It's not crying racist when the person is ACTUALLY a racist.

I love how people that want to defend a racist, not think the best defense is, "He's not a racist because a bunch of other people were called racist that weren't actually racist."
---------------------------------------------------------------- so called racism , anything can be called racist as we see you lefties doing all the time . Fortunately there is no place in the USA where YOUR silly claims of racism hold any legal weight Lew .

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

I was explaining the concept of generalizations, something healthy, normal people learn when they are toddlers.

And with the abuse that libs have done to the word "racist", it takes more than the word of a wife, about a single comment to justify calling someone that.

If you can't make your point, on the merits or your argument, without calling someone a racist, then you can't make your point on the merits of your argument.

But that's just it... that quote from his wife is the tip of the iceberg. At this point is doesn't matter it I gave you 50 points, you don't want to recognize his issues, and you would do one of many logically fallacies to fight back against it. The guy IS a racist. Just because others like to throw around the word incorrectly won't change that fact.

You throw around the word liberal or leftist... you can't practice what you preach.

If you can't make your point on the merits of your argument, without calling someone a racist, than you CAN'T MAKE YOUR CASE.

ALL you people are doing is pissing off white people and black/brown people (for different reasons).

I love how people that want to defend a racist, not think the best defense is, "He's not a racist because a bunch of other people were called racist that weren't actually racist."
---------------------------------------------------------------- so called racism , anything can be called racist as we see you lefties doing all the time . Fortunately there is no place in the USA where YOUR silly claims of racism hold any legal weight Lew .

pismoe you have lost all credibility to argue this when you made the statement "he has the right to hate Jews."

You admitted he was a racist by saying he has the right to do so. And this isn't about legality, it's about morality.

Bannon, buddy, get out there so all America can see what a trash bag are your policies so they can be swept off the table.
-----------------------------------------------------
all Steve Bannon has to do is keep on message and method Sur !!
Sur, I hope so!
-------------------------------------------------------------------- nothing to say eh Sur ??
Bannon, buddy, get out there so all America can see what a trash bag are your policies so they can be swept off the table. I did say it.

pismoe you have lost all credibility to argue this when you made the statement "he has the right to hate Jews."

You admitted he was a racist by saying he has the right to do so. And this isn't about legality, it's about morality.
------------------------------------------------------ its all about LEGAL Lew , anyone can hate anyone that they like and thats perfectly LEGAL Lew . Its only when HATE turns into violent or illegal ACTION that there may be a problem Lewdog !!

Bannon, buddy, get out there so all America can see what a trash bag are your policies so they can be swept off the table.
-----------------------------------------------------
all Steve Bannon has to do is keep on message and method Sur !!
Sur, I hope so!
-------------------------------------------------------------------- nothing to say eh Sur ??
Bannon, buddy, get out there so all America can see what a trash bag are your policies so they can be swept off the table. I did say it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ you are just another lefty Sur !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- and MORALITY , this is a FREE Country , do you think that you are now the 'pope' or 'Jesus' in this secular country of the USA LewDog ??

------------------------------------------------------ its all about LEGAL Lew , anyone can hate anyone that they like and thats perfectly LEGAL Lew . Its only when HATE turns into violent or illegal ACTION that there may be a problem Lewdog !!

No it has NOTHING to do with legality. Please show me where I said he should be arrested for it.

Have I threatened him?

You do know that an employer isn't allowed to be racist right? There are laws for that. So being a racist can have legal ramifications, but I haven't mentioned that here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- and MORALITY , this is a FREE Country , do you think that you are now the 'pope' or 'Jesus' in this secular country of the USA LewDog ??

Oh lord what a stupid fucking statement. :lmao:

You have to be the Pope or Jesus to know what is a moral ideal or action? Do you really think that?

and YES , anyone in the USA can hate anyone they like and they can hate them LEGALLY LewDog !!

No it has NOTHING to do with legality. Please show me where I said he should be arrested for it.

Have I threatened him?

You do know that an employer isn't allowed to be racist right? There are laws for that. So being a racist can have legal ramifications, but I haven't mentioned that here.
------------------------------------------------------------------ sure an employer can be racist Lew , he just has to be careful that he doesn't break any LAWS LewDog !!

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

And as "evidence" you offer hearsay.

Have I threatened him?

------------------------------------------------------------------ sure an employer can be racist Lew , he just has to be careful that he doesn't break any LAWS LewDog !!

:rofl:

black bell curve graphic - Google Search:

You dumbfucks and how you try to hitch on to one study to try to prove an entire position that is large part of your personality and how you live...

Who's anti-science now?

One study isn't science. Sad that I would have to say that.

The sad thing is that you think it was just one study.

Research it some, and keep in mind that these researchers are reporting information that can get their lives destroyed.

You have to be the Pope or Jesus to know what is a moral ideal or action? Do you really think that?
------------------------------------------------------------ YOU don't have the RIGHT to tell a person what is moral and the only place to settle LEGAL is by going to Court LewDog .

And as "evidence" you offer hearsay.

I'm NOT just yelling racist. :lmao:

And your only defense for Bannon is that too many people use the term racist when you don't feel they have proof. I've SHOWN proof, and your response was "what his wife said in a divorce isn't relevant." No matter what I post you'll have an excuse for it.

You said you are a rocket scientist?

People like me are tearing this country apart? You mean people like me that decide to go further into debt in order to go to Grad school and beyond in order to work on ways to make the criminal justice system better for all people involved?

------------------------------------------------------------ YOU don't have the RIGHT to tell a person what is moral and the only place to settle LEGAL is by going to Court LewDog .

Bro, it is in the Bible that you should treat everyone with respect. I don't have the right to say what is moral? You going to take me to court for it? Holy shit you are dumber than I even imagined.

11 Bible verses about Racism

so you are going to school for 'criminal justice eh' :afro: ?? All i can say is that i am happy to hear you say that YOU are going into debt LewDog !!

Forum List

Back