Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

Bannon expands his list of Senate Republican targets for 2018 - CNNPolitics
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!

Democrats will take over the Senate AND the House!
Hardly, extremist Democrats are pretty much the ones who win now.

More extreme Republicans will crush Democrats in states they usually don't even win.

Republicans are in denial that this is going to be a huge wave election for Democrats. Trump hatred is a big motivating factor, but so is reversing the damage he's done so far. And punishing the Republicans who enabled such a dangerous sociopath.
Don't turn on the news when it is Election Day then....

Republicans are in denial that this is going to be a huge wave election for Democrats. Trump hatred is a big motivating factor, but so is reversing the damage he's done so far. And punishing the Republicans who enabled such a dangerous sociopath.

No. RINOs will be primaried and the new crop will not be so PC as the current swamp dwellers.
No. 30% will support Trump/Bannon candidates, and even if that's enough to win against the relatively sane Republican, that person's supporters will stay home rather than vote for the Trumpanzee.

Likewise, if the establishment Republican wins, Trumpers will stay home and whine like little bitches on the internet.

Either way, they will be divided and sniping at each other.
It could work in perpetually red states with closed primaries. Mike Lee teapartied, Bob Bennett (whom I admired btw) and Bennett would have crushed him had he chosen to run as an indep in the general election, as Murkowski did.

They tried teaparting Cochran in Miss a few years back, but the primaries are open .... and the dems crossed over to knock out a guy with racist ties.

I highly doubt it, because the progs would hate the new republicans much worse than they hate the old ones.

And by no means does trying to primary establishment repubs mean that any conservative is going to magically vote for a democrat.

What are you people smoking? More like the dems are handing out boxes of tissue.
Well, I was completely wrong in 2016, so I'm not making any predictions.

But I would think that, at some point, this "playing to the base" stuff will shave away some of the moderates who voted for him.
Well, it wasn't the "moderate" vote that got Trump elected anyway.

There is a push back happening in America, and it's been going on for some time now, i.e., dems losing over a thousand seats of power across America and all three branches of government, and I don't see that stopping. I see the dems in absolute full panic with their leadership being mostly bat shit crazy 80 something year olds and they're not allowing in any new blood. The existing dems are too crazed with hanging onto their power.

No, the left is in complete disarray right now, and if Bannon wants to dislodge a few establishment RINO's, that's a good thing, and that can be done entirely without any worrying of helping dems.

The only people that can help dems right now are the DEMS THEMSELVES. They need a full revolution in their party.
Well, I've been screaming for a Reformation in the party for quite a while now. The Regressives need to be marginalized somehow.

However (and I started a thread about this, it's the last line of my sig), my personal nightmare scenario is that Trump & Co screw up so bigly and so quickly that the Regressives can jump right back in without the party having that Reformation.

While Trump supporters are feeling their oats right now, they'd be wise to keep that in mind.
Well you have that right, the left is in dire need of a "reformation."

But if you're pinning your hopes on "Trump & co" screwing up "bigly," well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. President Trump has a very keen sense of what is right for America and a connection with the American people like no other president has had in modern times, and that is NOT going to just mysteriously go away because of some "bigly" screw up. Contrary to leftist hyperbole, president Trump is not a stupid man.

Now Nancy, freeze up, Pelosi, or Maxipad, miss impeachment, Waters, or Chuckee, cheese, Shummer... good lord the list goes on and on with the dems, that's a whole different story. The whack jobs are rampant among the democrats.
I was lousy at making political predictions BEFORE 2016, so I just pretty much keep my mouth shut on them now.

I do think that Trump's and the GOP's hold is tenuous right now, and yeah, it's being kept afloat in part by the alternative on the other side.

The dems' response to Trumpism is on hold till after the off year elections. And that's typical even when a potus has approval ratings above 40%. LOL

Well, I was completely wrong in 2016, so I'm not making any predictions.

But I would think that, at some point, this "playing to the base" stuff will shave away some of the moderates who voted for him.

There is a push back happening in America, and it's been going on for some time now, i.e., dems losing over a thousand seats of power across America and all three branches of government, and I don't see that stopping. I see the dems in absolute full panic with their leadership being mostly bat shit crazy 80 something year olds and they're not allowing in any new blood. The existing dems are too crazed with hanging onto their power.

No, the left is in complete disarray right now, and if Bannon wants to dislodge a few establishment RINO's, that's a good thing, and that can be done entirely without any worrying of helping dems.

The only people that can help dems right now are the DEMS THEMSELVES. They need a full revolution in their party.
Well, I've been screaming for a Reformation in the party for quite a while now. The Regressives need to be marginalized somehow.

However (and I started a thread about this, it's the last line of my sig), my personal nightmare scenario is that Trump & Co screw up so bigly and so quickly that the Regressives can jump right back in without the party having that Reformation.

While Trump supporters are feeling their oats right now, they'd be wise to keep that in mind.

But if you're pinning your hopes on "Trump & co" screwing up "bigly," well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. President Trump has a very keen sense of what is right for America and a connection with the American people like no other president has had in modern times, and that is NOT going to just mysteriously go away because of some "bigly" screw up. Contrary to leftist hyperbole, president Trump is not a stupid man.

Now Nancy, freeze up, Pelosi, or Maxipad, miss impeachment, Waters, or Chuckee, cheese, Shummer... good lord the list goes on and on with the dems, that's a whole different story. The whack jobs are rampant among the democrats.
I was lousy at making political predictions BEFORE 2016, so I just pretty much keep my mouth shut on them now.

I do think that Trump's and the GOP's hold is tenuous right now, and yeah, it's being kept afloat in part by the alternative on the other side.

The dems' response to Trumpism is on hold till after the off year elections. And that's typical even when a potus has approval ratings above 40%. LOL
I know.

It's a shame, though, that our political parties have decayed to a point where they wait for the other side to fuck up, rather than doing the heavy lifting of providing us with a positive, constructive alternative.

I know.

It's a shame, though, that our political parties have decayed to a point where they wait for the other side to fuck up, rather than doing the heavy lifting of providing us with a positive, constructive alternative.
That might be a bit harsh. Reagan was Reagan long before Carter. Slick would never had been nominated unless others were too afraid to try when Poppy's approval was at a post-war induced high. Obama was working on the "change" schtick before W sniffed the Euphrates. I know it's unpopular with many here, but imo Obama did suffer from a racist backlash ... and it was very effective given his egotistical academic left wing ideology.

The dems are looking for an ideology to attack Trumpism. Bannon hit gold realizing that the establishment narrative of a recovering Wall St and Real Est Values didn't effect the rural Midwest at all. Imo off year congressional elections are determined more by individual candidates. What may be unusual is people with real conservative credentials are choosing to not run rather than face Bannon and/or Trump .... who are not conservative in the least. I won't even guess what the result will be.

And as "evidence" you offer hearsay.

Dude. That account is overdrawn. Just crying racist doesn't mean shit anymore.

If you can't make your point on the merits of your argument, without calling someone a racist, than you CAN'T MAKE YOUR CASE.

ALL you people are doing is pissing off white people and black/brown people (for different reasons).

You are tearing this nation apart.

I'm NOT just yelling racist. :lmao:

And your only defense for Bannon is that too many people use the term racist when you don't feel they have proof. I've SHOWN proof, and your response was "what his wife said in a divorce isn't relevant." No matter what I post you'll have an excuse for it.

You said you are a rocket scientist?

People like me are tearing this country apart? You mean people like me that decide to go further into debt in order to go to Grad school and beyond in order to work on ways to make the criminal justice system better for all people involved?

Correct. YOu did not just yell rapist. You also offered some hearsay as "proof". I do not find that level of proof convincing.

People like you, who are so quite to smear people with the vile term "racist". Yes you are tearing this nation apart.

White people are pissed the fuck off about that shit. They are tired of being vilely insulted by elitist jerks anytime they speak up for themselves. By tired I mean, increasingly angry.

Black and brown people, those that fall for that shit, look around and see a nation where over half the nation is out to get them, because "racist" or supporting "racist".

You do see that, don't you?

I didn't call him a rapist.

I am a White person. Racist don't get a free pass on their actions just because others were called racist by someone and people didn't agree with it.

I don't care how many times you use that line, it isn't valid.

I just wanted to make sure... you said you are a rocket scientist?

1. I did not say I am a rocket scientist.

2. What actions? YOu got racist actions to back up your accusation? Or are you referring to that hearsay again?

3. I don't care that you are white. That does not give you a reason to smear people without good reason.

'Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew'

A post in May described a "third party effort to block Trump's path to the White House" that Breitbart claimed was orchestrated by the prominent conservative and Trump critic Bill Kristol. The headline is one of the site's most infamous, and was featured this fall in a Democratic political ad.

10 of Breitbart's most incendiary headlines

Just curious, what would convince you that he is a racist?

HOw about him saying that he thinks race is the primary determiner of human activity? And that his race is inherently BETTER than others?

You know, actually meeting the definition of "racism", if that's not to radical a concept for you.

Until you can do that, how about you try to make any complaints about him based on stuff you can prove instead of stuff you think you know?

"Renegade Jew"? When I first read that, I thought that might be Kristol referring himself. Soooooooo harsh.

I'm NOT just yelling racist. :lmao:

And your only defense for Bannon is that too many people use the term racist when you don't feel they have proof. I've SHOWN proof, and your response was "what his wife said in a divorce isn't relevant." No matter what I post you'll have an excuse for it.

You said you are a rocket scientist?

People like me are tearing this country apart? You mean people like me that decide to go further into debt in order to go to Grad school and beyond in order to work on ways to make the criminal justice system better for all people involved?

Correct. YOu did not just yell rapist. You also offered some hearsay as "proof". I do not find that level of proof convincing.

People like you, who are so quite to smear people with the vile term "racist". Yes you are tearing this nation apart.

White people are pissed the fuck off about that shit. They are tired of being vilely insulted by elitist jerks anytime they speak up for themselves. By tired I mean, increasingly angry.

Black and brown people, those that fall for that shit, look around and see a nation where over half the nation is out to get them, because "racist" or supporting "racist".

I am a White person. Racist don't get a free pass on their actions just because others were called racist by someone and people didn't agree with it.

2. What actions? YOu got racist actions to back up your accusation? Or are you referring to that hearsay again?

3. I don't care that you are white. That does not give you a reason to smear people without good reason.

A post in May described a "third party effort to block Trump's path to the White House" that Breitbart claimed was orchestrated by the prominent conservative and Trump critic Bill Kristol. The headline is one of the site's most infamous, and was featured this fall in a Democratic political ad.

HOw about him saying that he thinks race is the primary determiner of human activity? And that his race is inherently BETTER than others?

You know, actually meeting the definition of "racism", if that's not to radical a concept for you.

Until you can do that, how about you try to make any complaints about him based on stuff you can prove instead of stuff you think you know?

"Renegade Jew"? When I first read that, I thought that might be Kristol referring himself. Soooooooo harsh.

When you start pointing out someone is a Jew when it has absolutely nothing to do with the activity you are writing about, it shows a person's true agenda.

So if you don't think he is better than Jews then why did he not want his daughter to go to a school with too many Jews?

Crazy Bannon isn't killing the Republican Party. The Republican Party killed itself. Before Crazy Bannon.

When you start pointing out someone is a Jew when it has absolutely nothing to do with the activity you are writing about, it shows a person's true agenda.

So if you don't think he is better than Jews then why did he not want his daughter to go to a school with too many Jews?

You're guessing.

Here is some REAL racism for you.

Got any vids of Steve Bannon laughing at the idea of jews mass killing themselves in despair?

only 400?
DMHxcmuWAAE5YOU.jpg

see the thread title Lew , Steve Bannon is targeting sitting republican 'senators' so that they can be removed from office Lew .

Then why didn't you stick to your own advice? Fact is, Bannon is a racist prick. And for a guy that calls himself a Trump supporter, he didn't even support the same guy in the Alabama race.
------------------------------------------------------------ makes me SMILE that you dislike Bannon so much Lew !!

He's a racist turd. The fact you don't dislike him tells me a lot about you.

racist and nazi is getting a little tiresome and worn out

"The Establishment Has No Idea How Much More Damage We Can Do To Them" - Bannon

Forum List

Back