Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

Bannon expands his list of Senate Republican targets for 2018 - CNNPolitics
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!

Democrats will take over the Senate AND the House!
No, the replacement for these scumbags is already lined up and waiting.
Yep, progressive Democrats. LOL
You haven't been paying attention. People are sick of the lot of you.

i mean opinions are cool , it'd be different if Bannon was beating up JEWS but until then it is Bannons RIGHT not like or to like or not want his Daughter to associate with JEWS Lew
The fat bastard encourages exactly that kind of thing. This nation will be a better place when the old fart is six feet under.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ if so then all that means is that the President Trump understands individual RIGHTS and FREEDOMS . When has it ever been 'illegal' to dislike or avoid a person because of their race , color or creed in the USA Lew --- er , i mean OldRocks ??

Republicans are in denial that this is going to be a huge wave election for Democrats. Trump hatred is a big motivating factor, but so is reversing the damage he's done so far. And punishing the Republicans who enabled such a dangerous sociopath.
You were posting the same bullshit claims before Trump won the nomination.
Face it. You're fucking LOSER!
Any luck selling off those dozens of Hands Up Don't Shoot Ts on EBAY yet?
Still trying to sell off all those Ts with Trayvon's baby face screen printed on them?

so , do you see whats happening here . wusse 'senator barroso ' possibly being targeted now for defeat by a REAL American type that looks to be a Steve Bannon type . Have you and Syntheholic figured things out yet . I wonder who 'Steve Bannon' has lined up to kick 'jeff flake' and 'mcstains' and linda grahams azzes LewDog ?? --- Erik Prince, Blackwater Founder, Weighs Primary Challenge to Wyoming Republican --- ----------------------- thank you BBro !!

Do you think adding my name to everyone of your posts accomplishes anything? You back a racist piece of shit. Good for you. You are about to make the very short list of people I have on ignore.

I knew you weren't the brightest bulb, but I didn't know until today you were also a racists apologist.
Stick this up your ass:
black bell curve graphic - Google Search:

Yeah, I've seen what you lefties consider "proof".

Hell, just yesterday AND today, I had lefties telling me that denying your were a racist was proof of being a racist.

LOL!!!

Ok so you like to put labels on people yourself, while complaining about people who put labels on people? :dunno:

And you don't see the problem with that?

Generalizations are a part of normal thinking. I saw that you denied being a lefty, but I find that hard to credit.

I complained not about "labels" but personal attacks and a from of propaganda based on lies and race baiting.

"Racist" has been abused to the point that it's use is normally false and vile.

Yes I deny being a leftist because I'm not one. Never have been, never will.

Generalization may be something that YOU think is part of normal thinking, but that doesn't make it right.

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

All fire is hot. All water is wet. All ice cream is good.

You call people racist like lefties do, without cause or hesitation.

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

No cause for calling Bannon a racist?... please you can't be serious.

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Bannon said on Hannity that he wont primary Lyin Ted Cruz!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- correct me if i am incorrect but Cruz will mostly back Trump if i am not mistaken , Cruz is good people , imo BBro .
After Kennedy retires and or Ruth croaks President Trump WILL 100% guaranteed nominate Ted Cruz for next SC judge.
THIS is what's got the DEMs literally wetting their panties.
Cruz knows it. Bannon knows it. EVERYONE in Washington knows it.
President Trump WILL put at least two strict Constitutionalists on the SC within the next 3 1/2 years. That will make three!
Then he can play golf and eat well done steak with ketchup for all I care.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- correct me if i am incorrect but Cruz will mostly back Trump if i am not mistaken , Cruz is good people , imo BBro .
After Kennedy retires and or Ruth croaks President Trump WILL 100% guaranteed nominate Ted Cruz for next SC judge.
President Trump WILL put at least two strict Constitutionalists on the SC within the next 3 1/2 years. That will make three!
----------------------------------------------------- Cruz on the Court would be fine with me DBoys !!!

----------------------------------------------------- Cruz on the Court would be fine with me DBoys !!!
ME TOO!
This is the ONLY reason the DEMs are DESPERATE to get rid of Trump BEFORE Kennedy retires and or Ruth croaks.
The DEMs are so fucking stupid they don't realize what a shit-storm of DEEPLY fundamental social policies a President Pence would make into law.
And he'd have the entire REP Congress/Senate/base behind him!
Hey you little fag BONOBO! Remember when you spewed: "Elections have consequences"?

Ok so you like to put labels on people yourself, while complaining about people who put labels on people? :dunno:

Generalizations are a part of normal thinking. I saw that you denied being a lefty, but I find that hard to credit.

I complained not about "labels" but personal attacks and a from of propaganda based on lies and race baiting.

Generalization may be something that YOU think is part of normal thinking, but that doesn't make it right.

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

I was explaining the concept of generalizations, something healthy, normal people learn when they are toddlers.

And with the abuse that libs have done to the word "racist", it takes more than the word of a wife, about a single comment to justify calling someone that.

If you can't make your point, on the merits or your argument, without calling someone a racist, then you can't make your point on the merits of your argument.

But that's just it... that quote from his wife is the tip of the iceberg. At this point is doesn't matter it I gave you 50 points, you don't want to recognize his issues, and you would do one of many logically fallacies to fight back against it. The guy IS a racist. Just because others like to throw around the word incorrectly won't change that fact.

You throw around the word liberal or leftist... you can't practice what you preach.

You dumbfucks and how you try to hitch on to one study to try to prove an entire position that is large part of your personality and how you live...

The GOP needs to "primary" just about all of their Reps and Senators.

They all sell out America.

You dumbfucks and how you try to hitch on to one study to try to prove an entire position that is large part of your personality and how you live...
"ONE STUDY"?
There have been HUNDREDS of studies which have ALL come to the same conclusion you moron!
The negroes in the African jungle and the negroes in the US BOTH have the exact SAME results. The scientists have attempted everything they can think of to discredit these studies and they have UNANIMOUSLY concluded the EXACT same results.
Face it asshole.The Bell Curve is scientific fact!

let's drain the swamp TOGETHER!

DLz3ZYtXUAA0yBb.jpg

You guys are delusional if you don't see the Moore win as a harbinger of things to come. the anger at GOP establishment/leadership is boiling over. And totally justified.

You guys are delusional if you don't see the Moore win as a harbinger of things to come. the anger at GOP establishment/leadership is boiling over. And totally justified.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope you are correct , can you imagine the carnage amongst the assemble lefties if that BANNONS work bears fruit BBro .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hope you are correct , can you imagine the carnage amongst the assemble lefties if that BANNONS work bears fruit BBro .

the left is getting crazier by the day. we're driving them crazy!

All it shows is that so-called Christian conservatives have more in common with Islamists.

the left is getting crazier by the day. we're driving them crazy!

Hard to tell who is crazier. Trump or the left. my betting is Trump cracks first.

Forum List

Back