Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

see the thread title Lew , Steve Bannon is targeting sitting republican 'senators' so that they can be removed from office Lew .

Then why didn't you stick to your own advice? Fact is, Bannon is a racist prick. And for a guy that calls himself a Trump supporter, he didn't even support the same guy in the Alabama race.

Bannon supported the better man , same as i did , it was for TRUMPS own good Lew .

see the thread title Lew , Steve Bannon is targeting sitting republican 'senators' so that they can be removed from office Lew .

Then why didn't you stick to your own advice? Fact is, Bannon is a racist prick. And for a guy that calls himself a Trump supporter, he didn't even support the same guy in the Alabama race.
------------------------------------------------------------ makes me SMILE that you dislike Bannon so much Lew !!

Republicans are in denial that this is going to be a huge wave election for Democrats. Trump hatred is a big motivating factor, but so is reversing the damage he's done so far. And punishing the Republicans who enabled such a dangerous sociopath.

No. RINOs will be primaried and the new crop will not be so PC as the current swamp dwellers.
No. 30% will support Trump/Bannon candidates, and even if that's enough to win against the relatively sane Republican, that person's supporters will stay home rather than vote for the Trumpanzee.

Likewise, if the establishment Republican wins, Trumpers will stay home and whine like little bitches on the internet.

Either way, they will be divided and sniping at each other.

Last edited:

------------------------------------------------------------ makes me SMILE that you dislike Bannon so much Lew !!

He's a racist turd. The fact you don't dislike him tells me a lot about you.

He's a racist turd. The fact you don't dislike him tells me a lot about you.
------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD !!

It's interesting that the CNN based editorial came out at the same time that smart educated reasonable democrats are calling for old idiots like Pelosi to step down.

Bannon represents the most heinous members of the swamp. White supremacists, neo Nazis, sexists and racists. The only thing that needs to be done with them is destroy them. This is not America first. I would vote for a Democrat before I would vote for a Bannon backed candidate. In Utah, if Hatch decides not to run, Romney will likely take the seat.

Bannon represents the most heinous members of the swamp. White supremacists, neo Nazis, sexists and racists. The only thing that needs to be done with them is destroy them. This is not America first. I would vote for a Democrat before I would vote for a Bannon backed candidate. In Utah, if Hatch decides not to run, Romney will likely take the seat.

Newsflash: Romney lives in Massachusetts. He was governor there.

so , do you see whats happening here . wusse 'senator barroso ' possibly being targeted now for defeat by a REAL American type that looks to be a Steve Bannon type . Have you and Syntheholic figured things out yet . I wonder who 'Steve Bannon' has lined up to kick 'jeff flake' and 'mcstains' and linda grahams azzes LewDog ?? --- Erik Prince, Blackwater Founder, Weighs Primary Challenge to Wyoming Republican --- ----------------------- thank you BBro !!

so , do you see whats happening here . wusse 'senator barroso ' possibly being targeted now for defeat by a REAL American type that looks to be a Steve Bannon type . Have you and Syntheholic figured things out yet . I wonder who 'Steve Bannon' has lined up to kick 'jeff flake' and 'mcstains' and linda grahams azzes LewDog ?? --- Erik Prince, Blackwater Founder, Weighs Primary Challenge to Wyoming Republican --- ----------------------- thank you BBro !!

Do you think adding my name to everyone of your posts accomplishes anything? You back a racist piece of shit. Good for you. You are about to make the very short list of people I have on ignore.

I knew you weren't the brightest bulb, but I didn't know until today you were also a racists apologist.

Do you think adding my name to everyone of your posts accomplishes anything? You back a racist piece of shit. Good for you. You are about to make the very short list of people I have on ignore.

I knew you weren't the brightest bulb, but I didn't know until today you were also a racists apologist.
------------------------------------------------- i like to show exactly WHO i am speaking to , its both polite and hey , i am talking to YOU LewDog . Here is some more info for you LewDog :afro: . Go Steve Bannon and President TRUMP . [chuckle] --- The League of Extraordinary Candidates: Economic Nationalist Leaders Plan for Anti-Establishment Midterm Tsunami to Force Change - Breitbart ---

------------------------------------------------- i like to show exactly WHO i am speaking to , its both polite and hey , i am talking to YOU LewDog . Here is some more info for you LewDog :afro: . Go Steve Bannon and President TRUMP . [chuckle] --- The League of Extraordinary Candidates: Economic Nationalist Leaders Plan for Anti-Establishment Midterm Tsunami to Force Change - Breitbart ---

You aren't always talking to me, you are just making general statements and then throwing in the names of people that don't agree with you.

So you don't deny you are a racists apologist?

when and if you learn anything you can respond if'n you like LewDog !! [chuckle]

Forum List

Back