Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

Ok so you like to put labels on people yourself, while complaining about people who put labels on people? :dunno:

And you don't see the problem with that?

Generalizations are a part of normal thinking. I saw that you denied being a lefty, but I find that hard to credit.

I complained not about "labels" but personal attacks and a from of propaganda based on lies and race baiting.

"Racist" has been abused to the point that it's use is normally false and vile.

Yes I deny being a leftist because I'm not one. Never have been, never will.

Generalization may be something that YOU think is part of normal thinking, but that doesn't make it right.

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

All fire is hot. All water is wet. All ice cream is good.

You call people racist like lefties do, without cause or hesitation.

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

No cause for calling Bannon a racist?... please you can't be serious.

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- SO WHAT , maybe Steve Bannon doesn;t like JEWS Lew .

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i mean opinions are cool , it'd be different if Bannon was beating up JEWS but until then it is Bannons RIGHT not like or to like or not want his Daughter to associate with JEWS Lew

Lew is tongue tied and can't answer my simple question so Yeah , he is a lefty [chuckle] .

Lew is tongue tied and can't answer my simple question so Yeah , he is a lefty [chuckle] .

You should just stop at this point. With every post you THINK is making your argument, you are just digging a deeper hole. A person doesn't have to assault or kill someone of a particular race or ethnicity in order to be a racist.

Sure Bannon has a right to not like Jews, but when he uses his position as an editor of a piece of media to print provocative stories in order to incite his hatred of them, that's just the same.

Someone has the right to be an asshole, but if they act like an asshole they can't get pissed when someone calls them one, and use the defense that it is their right to act that way as a defense.

You should just stop at this point. With every post you THINK is making your argument, you are just digging a deeper hole. A person doesn't have to assault or kill someone of a particular race or ethnicity in order to be a racist.

Sure Bannon has a right to not like Jews, but when he uses his position as an editor of a piece of media to print provocative stories in order to incite his hatred of them, that's just the same.

Someone has the right to be an asshole, but if they act like an asshole they can't get pissed when someone calls them one, and use the defense that it is their right to act that way as a defense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well , so good , you agree that people have a RIGHT to their opinions . As far as PROVOCATIVE stories . Well i think that that is your OPINION and its ok since people have Freedom of PROVACATIVE Speech in the USA . Go ahead , call me or Bannon anything you like LewDog .

Last edited:
Drop them all in a Wood-Chipper on FRI night TV. Start with that Parkinson' loon up in Maine. RINO = $20T.

Yeah, I've seen what you lefties consider "proof".

Hell, just yesterday AND today, I had lefties telling me that denying your were a racist was proof of being a racist.

LOL!!!

Ok so you like to put labels on people yourself, while complaining about people who put labels on people? :dunno:

And you don't see the problem with that?

Generalizations are a part of normal thinking. I saw that you denied being a lefty, but I find that hard to credit.

I complained not about "labels" but personal attacks and a from of propaganda based on lies and race baiting.

"Racist" has been abused to the point that it's use is normally false and vile.

Yes I deny being a leftist because I'm not one. Never have been, never will.

Generalization may be something that YOU think is part of normal thinking, but that doesn't make it right.

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

All fire is hot. All water is wet. All ice cream is good.

You call people racist like lefties do, without cause or hesitation.

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

No cause for calling Bannon a racist?... please you can't be serious.

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I was explaining the concept of generalizations, something healthy, normal people learn when they are toddlers.

And with the abuse that libs have done to the word "racist", it takes more than the word of a wife, about a single comment to justify calling someone that.

If you can't make your point, on the merits or your argument, without calling someone a racist, then you can't make your point on the merits of your argument.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ just saw it ,,, but WHO CARES ??? There is NO PLACE anywhere in the USA where it is illegal to be RACIST [whatever 'racist' is] LewDog .

Bannon said on Hannity that he wont primary Lyin Ted Cruz!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- correct me if i am incorrect but Cruz will mostly back Trump if i am not mistaken , Cruz is good people , imo BBro .

i mean opinions are cool , it'd be different if Bannon was beating up JEWS but until then it is Bannons RIGHT not like or to like or not want his Daughter to associate with JEWS Lew
The fat bastard encourages exactly that kind of thing. This nation will be a better place when the old fart is six feet under.

Forum List

Back