Crazy Steve Bannon wants to primary Senators Barraso, Fischer, Hatch, Flake, Wicker, & Heller

This is great news what Steve Bannon is planning. It has to be done in the nationalist quest to make America great again.

yeah Steve , LewDog still doesn't understand the 'Steve Bannon' strategy as all he is doing is calling names as he whines !! Yeah sometimes i just don't know about LewDog STMCgarret .

Bannon represents the most heinous members of the swamp. White supremacists, neo Nazis, sexists and racists. The only thing that needs to be done with them is destroy them. This is not America first. I would vote for a Democrat before I would vote for a Bannon backed candidate. In Utah, if Hatch decides not to run, Romney will likely take the seat.

Newsflash: Romney lives in Massachusetts. He was governor there.

Newsflash: Romney has indicated he is interested in running if Hatch retires. He is a Mormon.

Bannon expands his list of Senate Republican targets for 2018 - CNNPolitics
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!

Democrats will take over the Senate AND the House!
No, the replacement for these scumbags is already lined up and waiting.

Let's have some on-the-record votes on Trump's immigration proposals. We're still deciding which GOPs to primary.

Bannon is targeting sitting senators and politicians that already hold office and who can VOTE , 'bob corker' was one of them 'Lew' but we got him to retire so he is no longer a problem Lew .

Uhm, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are more powerful than any of the Congressmen Bannon is targeting. He's a racist piece of shit.

Wow. the lefty calls someone a racist...

250fbbb8f6be098b4f732bb3e919b15e1d7363ee1ec3adbeb938a560edfe8275.jpg

Bannon is targeting sitting senators and politicians that already hold office and who can VOTE , 'bob corker' was one of them 'Lew' but we got him to retire so he is no longer a problem Lew .

Uhm, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are more powerful than any of the Congressmen Bannon is targeting. He's a racist piece of shit.

Yeah except I'm not a left and there is proof he is a racists. He verified that while he was editor of Breitbart and the stories he had posted.

Yeah except I'm not a left and there is proof he is a racists. He verified that while he was editor of Breitbart and the stories he had posted.

Yeah, I've seen what you lefties consider "proof".

Hell, just yesterday AND today, I had lefties telling me that denying your were a racist was proof of being a racist.

LOL!!!

Hell, just yesterday AND today, I had lefties telling me that denying your were a racist was proof of being a racist.

LOL!!!

Ok so you like to put labels on people yourself, while complaining about people who put labels on people? :dunno:

And you don't see the problem with that?

LOL!!!

Ok so you like to put labels on people yourself, while complaining about people who put labels on people? :dunno:

Generalizations are a part of normal thinking. I saw that you denied being a lefty, but I find that hard to credit.

I complained not about "labels" but personal attacks and a from of propaganda based on lies and race baiting.

"Racist" has been abused to the point that it's use is normally false and vile.

LOL!!!

Generalizations are a part of normal thinking. I saw that you denied being a lefty, but I find that hard to credit.

I complained not about "labels" but personal attacks and a from of propaganda based on lies and race baiting.

Yes I deny being a leftist because I'm not one. Never have been, never will.

Generalization may be something that YOU think is part of normal thinking, but that doesn't make it right.

LOL!!!

Generalization may be something that YOU think is part of normal thinking, but that doesn't make it right.

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

All fire is hot. All water is wet. All ice cream is good.

You call people racist like lefties do, without cause or hesitation.

LOL!!!

Sure it does. You don't want a child to not realize that ALL FIRE IS HOT. That's serious brain damage time

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

No cause for calling Bannon a racist?... please you can't be serious.

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

--------------------------------------------------- Lew just doesn't understand whats going on so he talks about Racists and Lord knows that i have tried explaining whats going on to him Correl .

if Lew isn't yelling racist he'd be yelling , Russia , Putin , Putin , Russia Correll

LOL!!!

We aren't talking here about fire. We are talking about the generalizations of groups of people. :rolleyes:

No cause for calling Bannon a racist?... please you can't be serious.

He told his wife he didn't want their daughter to go to a California private school because it had "too many Jews."

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- SO WHAT , maybe Steve Bannon doesn't like JEWS and doesn't want his Daughter to associate with them Lew .

Forum List

Back