Crazy Trump supporter Ronny Jackson (R-TX) loses it at the rodeo

Never said anything about the sheriff being a better doctor. I said that the EMS workers were there and that Jackson was told repeatedly to get out of their way. As far as needing to see a video of the claim? Apparently you didn't watch the news report from FOX 4 News (local station) where they said he was repeatedly told to get out of the way of the EMS workers, and that he refused, which is why the sheriff got involved and Jackson ended up on the ground. Might wanna watch the OP's video with the news report.
Nope, he was pulled off BEFORE the EMS workers arrived.

Two people who reportedly witnessed the July interaction, Chris and Jodi Jordan, said they were at the rodeo and that Jackson was trying to help the girl before medics arrived and that the deputies aggressively pulled him away.

"We were just appalled," said Chris Jordan, 48, of Hereford. "The slamming to the ground I didn’t understand whatsoever."

Nope, he was pulled off BEFORE the EMS workers arrived.

Two people who reportedly witnessed the July interaction, Chris and Jodi Jordan, said they were at the rodeo and that Jackson was trying to help the girl before medics arrived and that the deputies aggressively pulled him away.

"We were just appalled," said Chris Jordan, 48, of Hereford. "The slamming to the ground I didn’t understand whatsoever."

He was trying to help before they arrived.

Then they arrived.

Duh.

Forum List

Back