🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

I wasn't the one demanding all women should be heard a few years back. Now they don't care what a woman says...
But they do love them some of that virtue signaling.
Is that what you are doing?
You are aware of the meaning of the word "they," right?
Meanwhile Jknow was spot on - you loons don't really care about the welfare of women - and the Pavlov's dog reaction ("but … but Trump...") to even just the mention of Slo-Joe B and Tara Reade is irrefutable proof.
But this isn't about voting for Slo-Joe but rather about the inability of mindless leftards to deal with Tara Reade as you did with the allegations against Trump, Kavanaugh, and Roy Moore. The difference is like night and day and the knee-jerk reaction of the left to even the mention of Reade's name ("but … but Trump...") says all anyone needs to know about you.
Oh, and don’t forget the allegations against Clinton. Mindless rightards.
What allegations about which Clinton and WTF do they have to do with the hypocritical left's ("the women must be believed") unwillingness or inability to deal with Slo-Joe's current dilemma without screaming "but … but Trump...?"
You loons clearly don’t care about the welfare of women either since you slut shame them and mindlessly attack Biden for the s@me allegations you defended your Messiah from. Where Is your consistency?
Except I neither slut shame women nor do I have a "Messiah." What you continue to feverishly avoid is the leftarded hysteria that surrounded the allegations against Trump, Kavanaugh, and Roy Moore vs the crickets we now hear from those who screamed "the women must be believed."

Reade deserves as much regard as was afforded those who claimed sexual abuse last year or the year before or the year before that and Slo-Joe deserves the same chance to defend himself given to Repubs.

I'm not claiming to know what happened between Biden and Reade but where is Michael Avenatti and Sen. Hirono (D, HI) now?

Hell, Stacy Abrams has already declared Biden innocent. Sheesh.

I wasn't the one demanding all women should be heard a few years back. Now they don't care what a woman says...
Meanwhile Jknow was spot on - you loons don't really care about the welfare of women - and the Pavlov's dog reaction ("but … but Trump...") to even just the mention of Slo-Joe B and Tara Reade is irrefutable proof.
But this isn't about voting for Slo-Joe but rather about the inability of mindless leftards to deal with Tara Reade as you did with the allegations against Trump, Kavanaugh, and Roy Moore. The difference is like night and day and the knee-jerk reaction of the left to even the mention of Reade's name ("but … but Trump...") says all anyone needs to know about you.
What allegations about which Clinton and WTF do they have to do with the hypocritical left's ("the women must be believed") unwillingness or inability to deal with Slo-Joe's current dilemma without screaming "but … but Trump...?"
You loons clearly don’t care about the welfare of women either since you slut shame them and mindlessly attack Biden for the s@me allegations you defended your Messiah from. Where Is your consistency?
Check back on my responses, i said i don't believe Biden's accuser. Because the time frame, can you say the same with Ford? Be honest.

Check my posts.

I’ve consistently said the same thing.

I don’t think Ford was lying. I think she believed what she said And that something happened to her that really messed her up.

But they were a bunch of priveleged drunken partying minors and there is no evidence to support that it was Kavanaugh And nothing in his adult life to indicate it was a trend or a problem.

The Dems handled it badly using her for political gain. Just like the Republicans are using Reade.

I have never said all women must be believed.

Al Franken actually resigned because of sexual allegations

Stupid ass......he should have just denied everything and said. Go fuk yourself

That is what Republicans do

Al Franken resigned because there was actually evidence...dumbass.

Evidence of what exactly? Even the woman who raised it did not think he should resign.

Dang, is this where you play stupid? Oops, you're not playing.
Just pointing out your hypocrisy.

NY Times:
Dem, activist rebellion budding over Reade allegation…

As two more women have come forward to corroborate part of Ms. Reade’s allegation, the Biden campaign is facing attacks from the right and increasing pressure from the left to address the issue. And liberal activists find themselves in a tense standoff with a candidate they want to support but who they say has made little attempt to show leadership on an issue that resonates deeply with their party’s base.
Pass the popcorn!
Hey, you can always get Hillary to take his place!
View attachment 329939

Sorry to disagree...they are not upset because joe biden raped a woman with his fingers....they are upset because he is a bad candidate and are looking to use the allegation as a way to replace him....

Except I neither slut shame women nor do I have a "Messiah." What you continue to feverishly avoid is the leftarded hysteria that surrounded the allegations against Trump, Kavanaugh, and Roy Moore vs the crickets we now hear from those who screamed "the women must be believed."

Reade deserves as much regard as was afforded those who claimed sexual abuse last year or the year before or the year before that and Slo-Joe deserves the same chance to defend himself given to Repubs.

I'm not claiming to know what happened between Biden and Reade but where is Michael Avenatti and Sen. Hirono (D, HI) now?

Roy Moore already had a hell of a reputation in his town. Did you afford Clinton the same regard you think Trump should have been afforded?

...I don’t think Ford was lying. I think she believed what she said And that something happened to her that really messed her up. But they were a bunch of priveleged drunken partying minors and there is no evidence to support that it was Kavanaugh And nothing in his adult life to indicate it was a trend or a problem. The Dems handled it badly using her for political gain. Just like the Republicans are using Reade...
The diff between Ford and Reade is that the former is a loony-leftard who scrubbed her social media to cover her nefarious agenda and Reade who is an admitted lifelong Dem who reported her assault and was told to STFU and take one for the team (which she did).

Meanwhile you continue to avoid the left's reaction to Ford's allegation (self-righteous hysteria) and Reade's (hypocritical crickets).

Evidence of what exactly? Even the woman who raised it did not think he should resign.

Trying to point out my hypocrisy by skipping over your ignorance...good one.

Trying to point out my hypocrisy by skipping over your ignorance...good one.
If you say so.

Roy Moore already had a hell of a reputation in his town. Did you afford Clinton the same regard you think Trump should have been afforded?
If you mean Bill Clinton, I voted for him twice and thought the Lewinsky thing was a sleazy political witch-hunt.

What's next … SAYIT is a misogynist? Sheesh.

Last edited:
If it were not for the MSM coverage of Kavanaugh the accusation against Biden wouldn't be a big issue The MSM trying to discredit Reade after their promotion of Ford story against Kavanaugh just isn't going to fly. Democrats quick defense of Biden is another problem in comparison to republicans who wanted to hear from Ford before developing an opinion.
So while I don't think this will take Biden out, I do think his VP will be pick based on who can provide the best defense for Biden.

Check back on my responses, i said i don't believe Biden's accuser. Because the time frame, can you say the same with Ford? Be honest.

Check my posts.

I’ve consistently said the same thing.

I don’t think Ford was lying. I think she believed what she said And that something happened to her that really messed her up.

But they were a bunch of priveleged drunken partying minors and there is no evidence to support that it was Kavanaugh And nothing in his adult life to indicate it was a trend or a problem.

The Dems handled it badly using her for political gain. Just like the Republicans are using Reade.

I have never said all women must be believed.
Ford is a flaming liberal and so is Reade, so one of your own is going against Biden.

If it were not for the MSM coverage of Kavanaugh the accusation against Biden wouldn't be a big issue The MSM trying to discredit Reade after their promotion of Ford story against Kavanaugh just isn't going to fly. Democrats quick defense of Biden is another problem in comparison to republicans who wanted to hear from Ford before developing an opinion.
So while I don't think this will take Biden out, I do think his VP will be pick based on who can provide the best defense for Biden.
Republicans were trying to fast track the Kavanaugh appointment ignoring a potentially damaging accusation
The MSM stood in the way. As they should

Kavanaugh is not a good comparison. Trump is

Trump had a dozen accusations and just blew them off. Never made a difference

Same will happen with Biden

Joe biden just said : “trump isn’t haveing intercourse with the rest of the world like we should” lol WHAT

Last edited:
No I'm saying it's bullshit Despicable for anyone Clinton Biden or the man you made president
I mean how many ladies accused the pos trump Was it 25?? How many biden? 1 ? and still republicans kissed his dirty ass
You need either an adult or a smarter 12 yr old to post for you.
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown and you support the mfer of all mfers? Fu you repub scumbag supporting another scumbag
OK ... a smarter 10 yr old.
far better man far better president wasn't a completes piece of garbage like trump is all his life
Woo ... a smarter 8 yr old.
Nope, nor have I said anything of the sort. In fact, I've twice admitted I'm no angel and unfit to toss the first stone at anyone not a serial killer. What I have consistently done is stay within the subject of the OP … the instantaneous combustion that occurs when someone posts the words "Slo-Joe B and Tara Reade." Bitter leftards invariably start screaming "but … but Trump." Y'all are big on dishing dirt but apparently not when one of your leftarded comrades is involved. You know … "the women must be believed." :auiqs.jpg:
That's one Do you believe the 25 that said Trump was a pervert ?? How many do you need ?? 100?
FFS, you are one angry, bitter child. Every one of your posts is a childish temper-tantrum. Grow up.
Shame you can't attack the POS Trump and Repubs with the same venom you do for Dems How old did you say you were??

Republicans were trying to fast track the Kavanaugh appointment ignoring a potentially damaging accusation
The MSM stood in the way. As they should

Kavanaugh is not a good comparison. Trump is

Trump had a dozen accusations and just blew them off. Never made a difference

Same will happen with Biden

Difference is Joe and his party have said to believe ALL women. And we know nothing will come of this, you guys ended up supporting governor Blackface.

Hypocrite. It’s okay for a white woman to be murdered in your book as long as a brown illegal person does it. Me thinks you’re the asshole who doesn’t give a shit about women.

Hypocrite. It’s okay for a white woman to be murdered in your book as long as a brown person does it. Me thinks your the asshole who doesn’t give a shit about women.
In his eyes a woman can be sexually harassed if it's a democrat politician.

Hypocrite. It’s okay for a white woman to be murdered in your book as long as a brown person does it. Me thinks your the asshole who doesn’t give a shit about women.
In his eyes a woman can be sexually harassed if it's a democrat politician.
Sure looks that way.

Forum List

Back