🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

If it were not for the MSM coverage of Kavanaugh the accusation against Biden wouldn't be a big issue The MSM trying to discredit Reade after their promotion of Ford story against Kavanaugh just isn't going to fly. Democrats quick defense of Biden is another problem in comparison to republicans who wanted to hear from Ford before developing an opinion.
So while I don't think this will take Biden out, I do think his VP will be pick based on who can provide the best defense for Biden.
The Republicans and the right wing media were busy discrediting Ford before they even heard from ber. How is that any different?

Believe all women! *

* Except when the fucking lying trailer park whores are accusing a democrat

bull shit You are unbelievable Admit Trump is a fn pervert you one sided pos
TDS. Topic is rapist Joe.
Rapist joe?? You did shit when 25 ladies accused Trump Now you want action Methinks the lady is FOS just like I've known you to be for over 15 years

When you were growing up, how many times did you touch Joes hairy legs?
And how many times did I have my full grown daughter sit on my lap like dump did?? Never ! Trump is a pervert ,married 3 times cheating on all accused by 25 women ,,,,and you still support him? Shame on you and the FECKLESS Republican party

If it were not for the MSM coverage of Kavanaugh the accusation against Biden wouldn't be a big issue The MSM trying to discredit Reade after their promotion of Ford story against Kavanaugh just isn't going to fly. Democrats quick defense of Biden is another problem in comparison to republicans who wanted to hear from Ford before developing an opinion.
So while I don't think this will take Biden out, I do think his VP will be pick based on who can provide the best defense for Biden.
The Republicans and the right wing media were busy discrediting Ford before they even heard from ber. How is that any different?

Believe all women! *

* Except when the fucking lying trailer park whores are accusing a democrat
how many of the 25 that said trump raped or molested them ,did you believe?

OK Frankie Joe is accused by a lady of something he was supposed to do 30 years ago How many pussies has trump grabbed in that time ,,how many whores has he paid for and bought off how many divorces ?? Trump is a slimebag ,,,and I'm being kind

Biden denied it

What else do you need to know?
o6koq5bmkbp41.png
"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

"There is a big divide between survivors who do not want to seek the criminal justice system for different reasons and those who want to but are not sure that it would be responsive," Clinton said today. "So we need to do a much better job on the fairness of the response so that people feel like whichever route they go on campus or off they're going to be taken seriously, that doesn't mean that, you know, that there's no process. There has to be one."

Clinton said women should immediately be believed, starting a process to "determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made."

"I think that when someone makes the claim, they come forward, they should be believed and that is what starts the process and then there is a determination as to what if anything should be done about the claim that was made," Clinton said.
Clinton isn't running for President.

Forum List

Back