🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crazy Uncle Joe Facing a Mutiny Now

Al Franken actually resigned because of sexual allegations

Stupid ass......he should have just denied everything and said. Go fuk yourself

That is what Republicans do

Franken on Thursday denied most of the allegations, which started to surface last month.

He faces eight accusations

Franken is a Republican???

And repubs just ignored 25 women accusing Trump? The hypocrite party

It's Dems who are claiming to be women's white knight and defender. Are you honestly excuse making now that because a Republican sexually assaulting a woman that its okay for Dems to sexually assault women?
No I'm saying it's bullshit Despicable for anyone Clinton Biden or the man you made president

Call on Biden to quit the race then, practice what you preach.
Quit Over a lie ? Did you ask Trump to quit??

Women must be believed, she claimed Biden finger raped her, call on Biden to quit the race.
OK when Trump steps down
But.....but......but......TRUMP!

Get a new schtick.
but but but obama?
What about him?
far better man far better president wasn't a completes piece of garbage like trump is all his life
But.....but.....but.....TRUMP!

Get a new schtick.

If it were not for the MSM coverage of Kavanaugh the accusation against Biden wouldn't be a big issue The MSM trying to discredit Reade after their promotion of Ford story against Kavanaugh just isn't going to fly. Democrats quick defense of Biden is another problem in comparison to republicans who wanted to hear from Ford before developing an opinion.
So while I don't think this will take Biden out, I do think his VP will be pick based on who can provide the best defense for Biden.
The Republicans and the right wing media were busy discrediting Ford before they even heard from ber. How is that any different?

32 million unemployed 62000 dead and he's doing a great job ? pos wants to talk about mike flynn?

When Trump was stopping flight from democrat HQ (China), Nancy was handing our Souvenir Impeachment Pens
when trump was late in stopping flight from china what about those from europe ? Trump is an ah and belongs on a game show
You clowns whined and cried about both bans ya fucking lunatic.

No I'm saying it's bullshit Despicable for anyone Clinton Biden or the man you made president
I mean how many ladies accused the pos trump Was it 25?? How many biden? 1 ? and still republicans kissed his dirty ass
You need either an adult or a smarter 12 yr old to post for you.
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown and you support the mfer of all mfers? Fu you repub scumbag supporting another scumbag
OK ... a smarter 10 yr old.
far better man far better president wasn't a completes piece of garbage like trump is all his life
Woo ... a smarter 8 yr old.
Nope, nor have I said anything of the sort. In fact, I've twice admitted I'm no angel and unfit to toss the first stone at anyone not a serial killer. What I have consistently done is stay within the subject of the OP … the instantaneous combustion that occurs when someone posts the words "Slo-Joe B and Tara Reade." Bitter leftards invariably start screaming "but … but Trump." Y'all are big on dishing dirt but apparently not when one of your leftarded comrades is involved. You know … "the women must be believed." :auiqs.jpg:
That's one Do you believe the 25 that said Trump was a pervert ?? How many do you need ?? 100?
FFS, you are one angry, bitter child. Every one of your posts is a childish temper-tantrum. Grow up.
Shame you can't attack the POS Trump and Repubs with the same venom you do for Dems How old did you say you were??

Get a new schtick.

If it were not for the MSM coverage of Kavanaugh the accusation against Biden wouldn't be a big issue The MSM trying to discredit Reade after their promotion of Ford story against Kavanaugh just isn't going to fly. Democrats quick defense of Biden is another problem in comparison to republicans who wanted to hear from Ford before developing an opinion.
So while I don't think this will take Biden out, I do think his VP will be pick based on who can provide the best defense for Biden.
The Republicans and the right wing media were busy discrediting Ford before they even heard from ber. How is that any different?
Ford discredited herself with her lies.

Big difference Creepy pedo-Joe has a history of roaming hands, and letting kids rub his leg, the same can not be said of Kavanaugh...:itsok:

Did Ford's Mom call into Larry King in 1993?

I mean how many ladies accused the pos trump Was it 25?? How many biden? 1 ? and still republicans kissed his dirty ass
You need either an adult or a smarter 12 yr old to post for you.
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown and you support the mfer of all mfers? Fu you repub scumbag supporting another scumbag
OK ... a smarter 10 yr old.
Woo ... a smarter 8 yr old.
Nope, nor have I said anything of the sort. In fact, I've twice admitted I'm no angel and unfit to toss the first stone at anyone not a serial killer. What I have consistently done is stay within the subject of the OP … the instantaneous combustion that occurs when someone posts the words "Slo-Joe B and Tara Reade." Bitter leftards invariably start screaming "but … but Trump." Y'all are big on dishing dirt but apparently not when one of your leftarded comrades is involved. You know … "the women must be believed." :auiqs.jpg:
That's one Do you believe the 25 that said Trump was a pervert ?? How many do you need ?? 100?
FFS, you are one angry, bitter child. Every one of your posts is a childish temper-tantrum. Grow up.
Shame you can't attack the POS Trump and Repubs with the same venom you do for Dems How old did you say you were??

Get a new schtick.
You support trump you have no use for morality or the truth

Bonus: From a Lefty web journal in 2008:

Biden is a notorious flapjaw. His vanity deludes him into believing that every word that drops from his mouth is minted in the golden currency of Pericles. Vanity is the most conspicuous characteristic of US Senators en bloc , nourished by deferential acolytes and often expressed in loutish sexual advances to staffers, interns and the like. On more than one occasion CounterPunch’s editors have listened to vivid accounts by the recipient of just such advances, this staffer of another senator being accosted by Biden in the well of the senate in the week immediately following his first wife’s fatal car accident.

Come on "Corn Pop" didn't have a chance against Joey with blonde hairy legs!!!

There isn't a trained interrogator in the world that would have found Biden innocent based on his stuttering denial. Much to the contrary. His explanation earned him another interrogation by someone who knows how to question an accused criminal.

bull shit You are unbelievable Admit Trump is a fn pervert you one sided pos

You spouted BS about Hillary Obama and now Biden while walking around seeing what pussies you can grab Fuk all you scum

creepy-joe.jpg

Franken on Thursday denied most of the allegations, which started to surface last month.

He faces eight accusations

Franken is a Republican???
Franken never should have resigned
He should have just told everyone to fuk themselves. Works for Republicans

Forum List

Back