Crazy video shows runner get sucker punched at Florida HS track meet

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Wow this is off of the charts low, kinda like what Moochelle said when they go low we punch em.

Wow this is off of the charts low, kinda like what Moochelle said when they go low we punch em.

Back when I was in High School and running track ...
Half of the people behind the incident would have stopped to help the person that got punched ... :thup:

reportedly the white runner had shoved the black runner earlier, causing him to fall and this was payback for that.

reportedly the white runner had shoved the black runner earlier, causing him to fall and this was payback for that.

Not exactly, you seem to be leaving some out. What I have read is that the black guy was standing on the edge of the trace and the YT runner told him to move because of standing to close to his lane, black guy didn't move so YT runner pushed when he ran by. YT runner has every right to have pushed the black guy from blocking his lane.

Not exactly, you seem to be leaving some out. What I have read is that the black guy was standing on the edge of the trace and the YT runner told him to move because of standing to close to his lane, black guy didn't move so YT runner pushed when he ran by. YT runner has every right to have pushed the black guy from blocking his lane.
So white runner shoved the black runner earlier like I said and it was payback for that :rolleyes:

800, 1000, high jump, and pole vault (was terrible at that, but was the only person in the category representing the school either way) ... :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, you pole vaulted? I used to watch the pole vaulters break their poles once in a while. That always scared the crap outta me for some reason whenever I saw that happen. Looked too dangerous.

I did the 400, the 1600m relay, the high jump and 300m hurdles.

I never could clear six feet on a high jump because I had a fear of snapping my neck. You know how you kind of have to bend your body backward to get over the bar? I would never do that, it was always like I was sitting whenever I crossed the bar, if you can picture that.

Forum List

Back