Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no pre-supposition inherent in the scientific method. Scientists may have their own presuppositions individually, but the scientific method will bear that out every time. That is what makes it so beautiful.

Hogwash. You are living in dreamland my friend. Anything that humans are involved in will be skewed based on their own perspectives and prejudices. That is why you must constantly ask yourself, "What is Truth?"

Last edited:
More reading, less posting.

Evolution of DNA

Yes more reading less posting I said absent of conjecture. So explain how molecular machines evolved absent of conjecture..

Conjecture? I'd say an explanation based on the Laws of Chemistry. You keep asking for how life could have started minus creation. It's been offered, but you don't seem to have the courtesy to debunk it scientifically. You just ask for more. It's like the fossil record, no amount of evidence will ever be enough because you're apparently intellectually dishonest.

You too are living in fantasy land if you believe any explanation has come even close to explaining the origin of life. Let me explain to you how real science works since you all have been so retarded by the TOE speculation to fact methodology. Here goes: You come up with a hypothesis and then start doing experiments to prove or disprove your hypothesis. In real science, we don't come up with neat stories about finch beaks and giraffe necks that experimental data has not confirmed or denied. We test. If your postulations about the origins of life are so good, why isn't anyone moving from "we think this might have been responsible" to this experiment shows that bombarding amino acids with neutrino's caused them to self assemble into a dna-like structure. Or here, we have assembled a protein in the lab out of right-handed amino acids which is fully functioning just like the original. If it is so figured out, why don't we see documented experimental evidence coming out everyday? In fact, why can't scientist even produce a protein through a naturalistic process in the lab? I will tell you why. Because it is all BS and you are a fool for buying into it. The TOE has done more to set science back with its assumptive language and its UNTESTED "might haves" and "could haves". It has created a whole lot of buffoons who buy into the madness to support their metaphysical beliefs which include denial of the Creator.

Last edited:
Look at THIS! 346 pages, where some of the creationists are still posting! I just got to get me some "Crationists," given creationist fucktards managed to keep Darwin out of curriculum, until 1958, when the Soviets launched Sputnik. The more I read, from creationists, the more I realize it's time to rally, with the players and post some Carvey vids and history.

We re-green, or we lose the human habitat, to global climate change. See all the fires, droughts, floods, extreme storms, and coming sea level rise? You creationists are burning fossil fuels and whacking trees with chainsaws, with zero guilt or remorse, using you shit-rants about "God," to justify you awesome, destructive ignorance.

Some of you are Christians, lacking a Pope, so go see how Benedict now claims those ignorant of AGW are lacking religion, vis-a-vis atheism. Nice try, poopleman.

I have to subscribe to this thread, so I'm just checking in

Wow, another Einstein checking in. And I'm guessing you don't shop at Walmart for cheap crap either, right? So its okay to totally devalue and polute someone else's country as long as it isn't ours? Oh, what's that? An iPhone in your pocket? Yeah, that's what I thought. You need to get away from the computer more often UN lacky boy. Climate change nonsensical science is about control, nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
Wow, another Einstein checking in. And I'm guessing you don't shop at Walmart for cheap crap either, right? So its okay to totally devalue and polute someone else's country as long as it isn't ours? Oh, what's that? An iPhone in your pocket? Yeah, that's what I thought. You need to get away from the computer more often UN lacky boy. Climate change nonsensical science is about control, nothing more and nothing less.

Hi, URanallyretarded! FYI, I shop at Walmart, for all kinds of convenient bargains, and I browse USMB, since the rules let me flame wingpunk-fucktards, like YOU, you ranting bitch.

WTF are you queer-ranting about, bitch? If there were not a drug war, for you anal retards to trip on, Henry Ford would have made all the plastic out of hemp, a CO2-neutral biomass source. By 1941, he had an indestructible version, shown on YouTube, getting hammered, with a sledge. How's that, up your stinky pussy?

Develop your hypothesis, about global climate change, try to distinguish, between climate change and global warming, and re climate change, warming is affecting change, so we will get more powerful storms, more floods, droughts, wildfires, desertification, and sea level rise.

When you are a creationist fucktard, your level of science doesn't include more than rants, so you don't use facts and issues, laid out, according to the scientific method.

While you are guessing, the planet IS heating up, and kindly notice your freaky heaters who let their irrational side get the better of them turned tricks and shot speed, to shove their dose of HIV, all the way, through AIDS and death.

Your bath-houses are closed, and the churches need to follow, queer.

Hi, URanallyretarded! FYI, I shop at Walmart, for all kinds of convenient bargains, and I browse USMB, since the rules let me flame wingpunk-fucktards, like YOU, you ranting bitch.

WTF are you queer-ranting about, bitch? If there were not a drug war, for you anal retards to trip on, Henry Ford would have made all the plastic out of hemp, a CO2-neutral biomass source. By 1941, he had an indestructible version, shown on YouTube, getting hammered, with a sledge. How's that, up your stinky pussy?

Develop your hypothesis, about global climate change, try to distinguish, between climate change and global warming, and re climate change, warming is affecting change, so we will get more powerful storms, more floods, droughts, wildfires, desertification, and sea level rise.

When you are a creationist fucktard, your level of science doesn't include more than rants, so you don't use facts and issues, laid out, according to the scientific method.

While you are guessing, the planet IS heating up, and kindly notice your freaky heaters who let their irrational side get the better of them turned tricks and shot speed, to shove their dose of HIV, all the way, through AIDS and death.

What are you 15 years old ?does your momma know you talk like this on the internet tough guy ?

I was not taught creationism nor do I think ultimatereality was either. For one he is an ID advocate I am the creationist. The University of Arizona does not have that class that I am aware of we both attended the bear down University. I worked in a lab for 11 years then I grew up.

Many people educated in the sciences do not agree with theories atheist hold dear.

Yes more reading less posting I said absent of conjecture. So explain how molecular machines evolved absent of conjecture..

Conjecture? I'd say an explanation based on the Laws of Chemistry. You keep asking for how life could have started minus creation. It's been offered, but you don't seem to have the courtesy to debunk it scientifically. You just ask for more. It's like the fossil record, no amount of evidence will ever be enough because you're apparently intellectually dishonest.

You too are living in fantasy land if you believe any explanation has come even close to explaining the origin of life. Let me explain to you how real science works since you all have been so retarded by the TOE speculation to fact methodology. Here goes: You come up with a hypothesis and then start doing experiments to prove or disprove your hypothesis. In real science, we don't come up with neat stories about finch beaks and giraffe necks that experimental data has not confirmed or denied. We test. If your postulations about the origins of life are so good, why isn't anyone moving from "we think this might have been responsible" to this experiment shows that bombarding amino acids with neutrino's caused them to self assemble into a dna-like structure. Or here, we have assembled a protein in the lab out of right-handed amino acids which is fully functioning just like the original. If it is so figured out, why don't we see documented experimental evidence coming out everyday? In fact, why can't scientist even produce a protein through a naturalistic process in the lab? I will tell you why. Because it is all BS and you are a fool for buying into it. The TOE has done more to set science back with its assumptive language and its UNTESTED "might haves" and "could haves". It has created a whole lot of buffoons who buy into the madness to support their metaphysical beliefs which include denial of the Creator.

Don't need a lecture from you. My entire career 35+ years has been in science at a major university. You apparently haven't read any of the site I posted or are aware that the types of experiments you describe are done daily. Results however don't come out daily, which you'd realize, if you weren't so caught up in your own prejudices. To do what you ask would take all the human lifetimes there ever were. Call it conjecture, if you will. I call it plausible and in line with what we what we know about chemistry.

Absence of the evidence you want, isn't evidence of the the incorrectness of evolution. You're blinded by your insistence that there must have been a Creation akin to Genesis. I'll give you one line, "Let there be light(The Big Bang)".

Scientists have found the Higgs Boson just three days ago. This is another example of a purely theoretical framework based purely on math showing results in reality as predicted by a mathematical model. This, by the way, is what happened with black holes and general relativity as well. Black holes were postulated as mere theoretical entities within the mathmatetical equations of general relativity but had no empirical evidence. Black holes are now known to exist at the center of every single galaxy, so there are about three hundred billion of them, at least. Therefore, the argument that, for instance, string theory and multiverses are entirely unfounded because it is only based on math, is fallacious. This universe is written in the language of math. I am not saying string theory is necessarily true, as it is still highly theoretical as both general relativity and the Higgs boson once were, but mathematical proofs are powerful and can map to reality quite effectively, as demonstrated thus far in our history.

"God Particle" Found? "Historic Milestone" From Higgs Boson Hunters

I really can't even respond to this. Not a single intelligent thought in the entire post.

Don't need a lecture from you. My entire career 35+ years has been in science at a major university. You apparently haven't read any of the site I posted or are aware that the types of experiments you describe are done daily. Results however don't come out daily, which you'd realize, if you weren't so caught up in your own prejudices. To do what you ask would take all the human lifetimes there ever were. Call it conjecture, if you will. I call it plausible and in line with what we what we know about chemistry.

Absence of the evidence you want, isn't evidence of the the incorrectness of evolution. You're blinded by your insistence that there must have been a Creation akin to Genesis. I'll give you one line, "Let there be light(The Big Bang)".

So if it happened so easily, why no success at reproducing it? I think your pathetic link wants to try to simplify an EXTREMELY complex process. They still really have no clue. RNA world turned out to be a farce.

Scientists have found the Higgs Boson just three days ago.

Really?? I read many of the reports and they still don't sound totally convinced. It is a really weird press release, maybe needed to pacify the folks that threw billions at the super hardon collider.

Therefore, the argument that, for instance, string theory and multiverses are entirely unfounded because it is only based on math, is fallacious.

And there we have it. You making a metaphysical claim and then trying to say that math is the reason it could be true. Yes, and math is the reason God could be true too. How does it feel here in the boat with me?

What are you 15 years old ?does your momma know you talk like this on the internet tough guy ?

I was not taught creationism nor do I think ultimatereality was either. For one he is an ID advocate I am the creationist. The University of Arizona does not have that class that I am aware of we both attended the bear down University. I worked in a lab for 11 years then I grew up.

Many people educated in the sciences do not agree with theories atheist hold dear.

If you were believable, I'd say you got into a PAC-12 U, but you'd have to take off, after the first week of classes. Since your English-US isn't good enough for high schools, what the fuck are you doing, telling me you got into UA? Don't they have any standards? Dunces down, for Mr.Hugh, looks like.

What the fuck do YOU know, about "most people," you downie? Eat shit and write something intelligible, you miserable queer, who should have been aborted.

Therefore, the argument that, for instance, string theory and multiverses are entirely unfounded because it is only based on math, is fallacious.

And there we have it. You making a metaphysical claim and then trying to say that math is the reason it could be true. Yes, and math is the reason God could be true too. How does it feel here in the boat with me?

How has math ever pointed to God? God does not show up in any equations, anywhere, ever. We are not even in the same ocean, let alone the same boat.

How has math ever pointed to God? God does not show up in any equations, anywhere, ever. We are not even in the same ocean, let alone the same boat.

Well one way is music, which is VERY mathematical and has absolutely no evolutionary reason to exist at all. Fine tuning of the universe is another way.

Last edited:

If you were believable, I'd say you got into a PAC-12 U, but you'd have to take off, after the first week of classes. Since your English-US isn't good enough for high schools, what the fuck are you doing, telling me you got into UA? Don't they have any standards? Dunces down, for Mr.Hugh, looks like.

What the fuck do YOU know, about "most people," you downie? Eat shit and write something intelligible, you miserable queer, who should have been aborted.

I love internet courage. I guarantee you if we were having this conversation in person, you wouldn't be talking this way. Grow up.

You are an english major trying to discuss science :lol: You have not said anything of substance at all. If you want to get into the specifics of science do so otherwise your resposes are not worthy of a reply.

Last edited:

Well if you consider the evidence for design against the evidence of an unintelligent natural process creating everything we see,mathematics will be more supportive of a designer rather then this natural process you subscribe to.

You are an english major trying to discuss science :lol: You have not said anything of substance at all. If you want to get into the specifics of science do so otherwise your resposes are not worthy of a reply.

Youwerecornholed, I didn't tell you anything, about my academic background, which did wrap up, at a major university. If you want to suck off your butt-buddy URanallyretarded, you don't need to get in a pissing contest, with a skunk, which is what you two queers went and did.

Eat shit, BITCHES. I guarantee, we wouldn't have any conversations. What you are is butt-buddies, backing each other up, since you like how your heads feel, up each others' assholes. What the fuck do YOU want to write about, queers? I checked in, you got oppositional, you are blow-buddies from some kind of downie-boy zone, so EAT SHIT.

I learned about stupid people, like you, so I don't like to talk to you, in person. I think we know you don't get to talk to real people. When I meet fucktards, like you, there is no further wordy business. You either fuck off, or you don't. If you DON'T, then we see who the cops believe.

I love internet courage. I guarantee you if we were having this conversation in person, you wouldn't be talking this way. Grow up.

Eat shit, you miserable cocksucker. You guarantee WHAT, punkhole?

Well one way is music, which is VERY mathematical and has absolutely no evolutionary reason to exist at all. Fine tuning of the universe is another way.

Why do you think that music points to gods?

It sounds a bit like your earlier argument - being ridiculous - has caused you to plow new furrows into the absurd.

Well if you consider the evidence for design against the evidence of an unintelligent natural process creating everything we see,mathematics will be more supportive of a designer rather then this natural process you subscribe to.

That's ridiculous. There's no reason to believe that is true. There is nothing in mathematics that supports supernaturalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back