Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollie what is your explanation for living fossils with ancestors dated back as far as 325 million years or more and that very same organism today shows no evolutionary change ?

if you knew anything about evolution, you'd know the answer.

here, let me help:

a species that has survived 325 million years is quite obviously already in its optimum survival body type.

derp derp.

Where do you get this stupidity from :lol: you're now arguing against your own theory and solid science ? funny.

Environmental pressures,Mutations and natural serlection no longer have an effect on an organism this is your best response to living fossils. You are correct about one thing your understanding of your theory is very basic and Ideological.

mutations are a part of evolution you dumb fucking prick.

if an organism has mutations, is has evolved.

jesus fucking christ.

How do you get precision in nature from chaos ? The answer for a creationist is that things are no longer precise because of the punishment for origional sin handed down by God.

That's possibly the dumbest statement I've read here so far. And that's saying something!

I have stated before there are things in nature that exhibit precision but not all things exhibit precision got it ?

Actually, you have now exceeded your "stupid statement of the day", quota.

Hollie what is your explanation for living fossils with ancestors dated back as far as 325 million years or more and that very same organism today shows no evolutionary change ?

This is my favorite, favorite example of youwerecreated BLATANTLY showing his ignorance of the most basic tenets of evolution.

Best-post-evah.

I'm gunna bookmark that bitch. Maybe even frame it.

Agreed.

May I suggest we provide ywc with a tee shirt, emblazoned with big, red letters spelling out, "kick me".

these organisms are still subject to environmental pressures and they still experience mutations

- same author (somehow)

This is all hot air.

And evolution *is* observable, and "theory" means something different in science, if you never knew.

Pure logic is something I'm glad to have as a sentient species.

Evolution is not observable. Never has been, never will be -- unless someone figures out time travel. Nor is it falsifiable, for all that matter, especially when people define evolution as change over time -- a wonderfully vague definition.

Logical people understand that the existence of God is certainly possible and the difference between naturalism and science.

How, exactly, does hydrogen turn into human beings over time?

Does the likelihod of an event change over time?

Does environment affect genetic change in populations? Of course it does.

Is that the sole mechanism that explains our existence? I kinda doubt it.

go to google.com

type "evolution observed in a lab"

have fun.

I went and saw the usual crowing about an observed change in bacteria under laboratory conditions. How does this prove that mankind evolved from hydrogen?

Only Eviel Kneivel would make a leap like that.

This is the usual tact taken by smarmy would-be scientists in arguments.

Oh look, a genetic change in a single cell animal! That proves that evolution is observable.

Please.

This is all hot air.

And evolution *is* observable, and "theory" means something different in science, if you never knew.

Pure logic is something I'm glad to have as a sentient species.

Evolution is not observable. Never has been, never will be -- unless someone figures out time travel. Nor is it falsifiable, for all that matter, especially when people define evolution as change over time -- a wonderfully vague definition.

Logical people understand that the existence of God is certainly possible and the difference between naturalism and science.

We've evolved from being shorter to getting taller all the time. You can see it for yourself when you enter a house built in the 17th century, i.e., the rooms are smaller, the doorways, the ceilings... are all shorter and smaller. You need more proof? How about this: I used to eat meat but my thinking evolved to a healthier mindset and now I'm a vegetarian.

See how vague evolutionary thinking is. I changed my mind about something that means I evolved,really ?

go to google.com

have fun.

I went and saw the usual crowing about an observed change in bacteria under laboratory conditions. How does this prove that mankind evolved from hydrogen?

Oh look, a genetic change in a single cell animal! That proves that evolution is observable.

Please.

It's tough to argue against someone so blatantly wrong about their understanding of evolution to begin with.

It's like asking someone to multiply when they know they can't even add yet. It's pointless.

if you knew anything about evolution, you'd know the answer.

here, let me help:

a species that has survived 325 million years is quite obviously already in its optimum survival body type.

derp derp.

Where do you get this stupidity from :lol: you're now arguing against your own theory and solid science ? funny.

Environmental pressures,Mutations and natural serlection no longer have an effect on an organism this is your best response to living fossils. You are correct about one thing your understanding of your theory is very basic and Ideological.

jesus fucking christ.

You really must educate yourself on the effects of mutations nitwit.

We've evolved from being shorter to getting taller all the time. You can see it for yourself when you enter a house built in the 17th century, i.e., the rooms are smaller, the doorways, the ceilings... are all shorter and smaller. You need more proof? How about this: I used to eat meat but my thinking evolved to a healthier mindset and now I'm a vegetarian.

See how vague evolutionary thinking is. I changed my mind about something that means I evolved,really ?

Evolution is not vague.

Its accepted as Scientific theory, it's been peer reviewed for over a century and still stands.

The only ones left who deny it are crack-pot obsessives who think Noah had an Ark.

You fall into that category.

You cannot read through and intelligently decipher evidence because you have a confirmation bias. You screen name is "youwerecreated" for fuck's sakes.

It's like letting a slave owner tell us all what is best for an African.

confirmation bias.

it makes you retarded.

Evolution is fact.

go to google.com

have fun.

Please.

It's tough to argue against someone so blatantly wrong about their understanding of evolution to begin with.

It's like asking someone to multiply when they know they can't even add yet. It's pointless.

You repeating yourself does not make your argument anymore credible.

jesus fucking christ.

Mutations are the driving force of evolution ya fucking moron.

you did not go to school for biology. FACT>

Evolution is not vague.

Its accepted as Scientific theory, it's been peer reviewed for over a century and still stands.

The only ones left who deny it are crack-pot obsessives who think Noah had an Ark.

You cannot read through and intelligently decipher evidence because you have a confirmation bias. You screen name is "youwerecreated" for fuck's sakes.

confirmation bias.

it makes you retarded.

Evolution is fact.

If evolution is not vague then why do you need terms and corresponding theories to support it ?

Evolution is not vague.

confirmation bias.

it makes you retarded.

Evolution is fact.

If evolution is not vague then why do you need terms and corresponding theories to support it ?

^ another retarded post from a retarded poster. Think hard on why, get back to me.

jesus fucking christ.

Mutations are the driving force of evolution ya fucking moron.

you did not go to school for biology. FACT>

Then tell me why more genetic disorders are documented then benefits such as fitness from mutations ?

Why have more genetic disorders been fixated in the gene pool then benefits from mutations ? There are 6,000 genetic disorders and very few beneficial mutations can be pointed to,why ?

I studied mutations in flies for 11 years and I saw the same thing as pierre grasse french evolutionist.

go to google.com

have fun.

Please.

It's like asking someone to multiply when they know they can't even add yet. It's
pointless.

Define your terms, then, and amaze me with your brilliance. Are we talking about macro or micro evolution? Are they one and the same?

How does evolution negate the notion that we are created beings?

Go ahead. Wow me.

I can take it.

Evolution is not vague.

confirmation bias.

it makes you retarded.

Evolution is fact.

^ another retarded post from a retarded poster. Think hard on why, get back to me.

Retarded ? this term tells me all I need to know about your maturity. You're in over your head, run along child.

Please.

It's like asking someone to multiply when they know they can't even add yet. It's
pointless.

Define your terms, then, and amaze me with your brilliance. Are we talking about macro or micro evolution? Are they one and the same?

How does evolution negate the notion that we are created beings?

Go ahead. Wow me.

I can take it.

This one will give the ideological answer they are one in the same.

go to google.com

have fun.

Please.

Just think, this is the kind of retrograde nonsense that fundies want to introduce into a public school syllabus. Every class - a fundie madrassah.

Evolution is not vague.

confirmation bias.

it makes you retarded.

Evolution is fact.

The only people who think evolution negates creationism are hare-brained naturalists whose idea of God is some guy in the sky pointing a finger and making things happen.

A sub-genre is the supercilious self-superior oaf who delights in destroying the faith of people who are seeking meaning in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back