Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
again you be falsely assuming none of what I posted contradicts it self .
it does however contradict, refute, smash, kick ass al you nonsense.
lower the boom? a good trick as you have no boom to lower.
if it consists of creationist shit based on a FP it should be good for. a laugh

Sounding like Hollie who are you trying to convince of your dribble ?

What Theory ?

How did the dinosaurs die out ?
as always you've got it backwards .
as to the other two questions asked and answered.

:cuckoo: :dance:

You can't tell the theory you believe concerning this issue.

You can't tell me how you think the dinosaurs died out.

You can't explain how dry land fossils are buried in the same strata as marine fossils.

You think you won :eusa_eh:
wrong! I already have... many many times!
see the difference.

every time you blather your not basis in fact ravings, I win.
every time you attempt to use creationist dogma as evidence I win.
every time you plagiarize I win.
every time you imitate or mention me I win..

Last edited:
DISPATCHES FROM JESUS LAND: IT’S A DUMB EARTH AFTER ALL

"I think it’s important to realize that this is not funny “ha-ha” because we’re talking about some idiot rube. Instead, it’s funny “ha-ha-fuck-pour-me-a-drink”, because this is sad and sickening. You have to realize the incredible arrogance of a person who can baldly declare the work of tens of thousands of brilliant men and women–work that has often been proven mathematically or supported by mountains of physical evidence–to be wrong, and himself right."

Dispatches from Jesus Land: It?s a Dumb Earth After All | A Semiliterate Take on Life, Science and Politics...

Last edited:

You can't explain how dry land fossils are buried in the same strata as marine fossils.

see the difference.

What,you can't remember your copy paste jobs ? why are you scared to answer the questions. Talk about a dumbshit.

"I think it’s important to realize that this is not funny “ha-ha” because we’re talking about some idiot rube. Instead, it’s funny “ha-ha-fuck-pour-me-a-drink”, because this is sad and sickening. You have to realize the incredible arrogance of a person who can baldly declare the work of tens of thousands of brilliant men and women–work that has often been proven mathematically or supported by mountains of physical evidence–to be wrong, and himself right."

Dispatches from Jesus Land: It?s a Dumb Earth After All | A Semiliterate Take on Life, Science and Politics...

Another hit and miss coward to the rescue.

see the difference.

What,you can't remember your copy paste jobs ? why are you scared to answer the questions. Talk about a dumbshit.
every time you blather your no basis in fact ravings, I win.

I just finished reading 50 of your over 500 posts and you managed to never really say anything.

Last edited:

rescue? from who or what?
somebody should rescue you from yourself.

I just finished reading 50 of your over 500 posts and you managed to never really say anything.
if you really want to laugh read all his posts

Don't feed the trolls,the ideological atheists are not cooperating by answering a few questions.

every time you blather your no basis in fact ravings, I win.

Here I will help you with the theories.

1. Catasrophism

2. Uniformitarianism

Now which one do you believe in go google them and get back to me.
neither and both!
get back to you for what, a private display of you ignorance!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back