Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
this may help you escape that mind numbing nonsense you try to peddle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn_EPW17Fdc

This may help you escape that mind numbing nonsense you try to peddle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhG4ddVyk54]EVOLUTION IS IMPOSSIBLE By Dr Richard Kent MD - YouTube[/ame]

You should convert to a real religion such as Hinduism. You will have the benefit of many gawds.

Why should I convert to a religion that does not give me the truth of the world ? The bible has proven to be very reliable even supported by science in many areas other then Ideological teachings of science.

I will pray for you.

Why? Praying to gawds doesn't actually work.

You know this how Hollie ?

I will pray for you to Hollie. This video is to long I know you have not watched it you really should the truth is an Amazing weapon.

Yes, I know this. Prayer doesn't actually work.

I make a habit of avoiding your silly videos. And yes, truth is important... which is why I avoid your silly videos. I find creationist propaganda to be completely contrary to truth and fact.

This may help you escape that mind numbing nonsense you try to peddle

EVOLUTION IS IMPOSSIBLE By Dr Richard Kent MD - YouTube

You should convert to a real religion such as Hinduism. You will have the benefit of many gawds.

Why should I convert to a religion that does not give me the truth of the world ? The bible has proven to be very reliable even supported by science in many areas other then Ideological teachings of science.
Unfortunately, the bibles are frequently wrong, contradictory and contrary to our morality.

Zeaots frequently make the same claims you have made regarding "reliability". There is a consistency among the zealiots that reeks of a clone mindset.

Why? Praying to gawds doesn't actually work.

I will pray for you to Hollie. This video is to long I know you have not watched it you really should the truth is an Amazing weapon.

I make a habit of avoiding your silly videos. And yes, truth is important... which is why I avoid your silly videos. I find creationist propaganda to be completely contrary to truth and fact.

That is why you still believe in fairytales.

Unfortunately, the bibles are frequently wrong, contradictory and contrary to our morality.

Zeaots frequently make the same claims you have made regarding "reliability". There is a consistency among the zealiots that reeks of a clone mindset.

The same could be said for your side. It does not matter what I say or any creationist say's nor is it what any man of science might say. What matters is what the evidence say's and which side is better supported by the evidence.

I will pray for you to Hollie. ...

It works at least one out every hundred times. Even more if you pray for the right things. How often do you expect God to answer peoples prayers, he is busy.

The good church folk of Dover prayed that enough money would be made available to fund the purchase of the book "Of Pandas and People" so the school district could buy them. And, because they all prayed together, the funds appeared. They didn't ask any one to donate the funds, it wasn't like that. Nope, just goes to show you the power of prayer.

You just have to pray for the right things

I understand you are convinced that much of science is conspiracy theory but why would you expect others to share your paranoia and delusions?

I understand you are convinced that much of science is conspiracy theory but why would you expect others to share your paranoia and delusions?

Nope, I believe some is but much of it is derived from bad assumptions.

I will pray for you to Hollie. ...

It works at least one out every hundred times. Even more if you pray for the right things. How often do you expect God to answer peoples prayers, he is busy.

The good church folk of Dover prayed that enough money would be made available to fund the purchase of the book "Of Pandas and People" so the school district could buy them. And, because they all prayed together, the funds appeared. They didn't ask any one to donate the funds, it wasn't like that. Nope, just goes to show you the power of prayer.

Your delusions are disturbing. So, in your story above, (the good church folk, praying for money), did the money appear by magic?

Here's the question: if I pray for money... if I pray 100 times, will I magically receive money, too?

If I pray extra, extra hard? You make the Jesus to be little more than a handy automated teller.

The same could be said for your side. It does not matter what I say or any creationist say's nor is it what any man of science might say. What matters is what the evidence say's and which side is better supported by the evidence.

Not to mention the axioms and postulates that set the foundation for what is taken as evidentiary. You didn't mention the axioms and postulates. You never mention the axioms and postulates.

Your delusions are disturbing. So, in your story above, (the good church folk, praying for money), did the money appear by magic?

Here's the question: if I pray for money... if I pray 100 times, will I magically receive money, too?

If I pray extra, extra hard? You make the Jesus to be little more than a handy automated teller.

I pray that your bloodpressure and heart rate will subside.

I pray you will get your sense of irony and humor back again.

Serioiusly, I know there is reward in that elevates heart rate and blood pressure, but are you sure your going to be okay?

The good church folk of Dover prayed that enough money would be made available to fund the purchase of the book "Of Pandas and People" so the school district could buy them. *And, because they all prayed together, the funds appeared. *They didn't ask any one to donate the funds, it wasn't like that. *Nope, just goes to show you the power of prayer.

That was the court testimony.

Here's the question: if I pray for money... if I pray 100 times, will I magically receive money, too? *

It COULD happen... *;-) ... You may have to pray harder. *Of course, perhaps that isn't the RIGHT thing to pray for. *You never known Gods plan. ROTFLMAO ...

You do know the difference between an p-value of less than .05 and a*p-value of less that .95, right?

Alpha, beta, p-value, power, type I and type II errors? What do you suppose these are for your detractors?

You do understand behavior and learning? *Positive and negative, reward and punishment?

Social environment provides external reward for verbal behaviors. Surely you recogize that?

High visualization skills provide internal reward?

Depending on numerous environmental, in-vitro, and genetic factors, the effects of external and internal rewards may vary.

This then changes the very foundation of perception and world *view constructs.*

In can describe this in terms of the cerebial cortex and the thalumus/hypocampus dominance and the feedback loop that supports and supresses internal reward through activation control of the hypothalamus and the sympathetic/para-sympathetic system.

It's all right there. The evolution of the brain, basil ganglia (lizard brain), hippocampus/thalimus/hypothalamus complex (mamillary brain) and cerebrial cortex that starts from the visual cortex and completes the feedback loop at the frontal lobe. Emotion, consciousness, memory reconstruction, internalized reward and punishment.

Last edited:
Well here it is Hollie talk about fabricating evidence and now you can understand why I don't trust dating methods.

The revised dates clear up lingering confusion over whether the impact actually occurred before or after the extinction event. lol

New evidence comet or asteroid impact was last straw for dinosaurs
if you insist on refuting your own shit have at it.

Just pointing how stupid you're by the crap you post. Magically we can fix our problem by fudging with the dating method numbers. Sorry you're to dense to see the obvious fabrication which by the way they had to do to try and make evolution fit they always need more time and they magically get it with their dating methods.
wrong! what you post is your inability to accept the accuracy of real science it is you and your pseudoscience creationist dogma that fabricates and fudges..
"paranoia and willfully ignorance are no way to go through life" (my apologies to the writers of animal house).

Last edited:
We are sure it was a comet collision not sure where the impact was on the planet. Great more conjecture in other words they don't have a clue how the mass extinction took place.

So are you saying the dinosaurs died out through catastrophism ? There is no evidence of this comet impacting earth but there is for strata being spread out through a global flood.
see post# 16427
Unlike you I don't need to read your posts more than once.
unlike you I did not assume that post# was mine..
it was hollies' and it proves to thing you did not read the original post and lie consistently.
god will have to take you behind the wood shed when this life is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back