Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You determining who is credible and who isn't involving science,now that is Ironic with your background.
the fact is, I have larger volume of science and a far more varied scientific education then you do.
if you knew anything about the technical side of show biz. you would not make the slapdicky assumptions you do.

even if none of that were true ,all anyone who isn't mentally and emotionally needed as you are, needs to do is read your creationist shit to know it's not science.
with your so called degrees what field of science would you have a need for ? My major were various fields of science to obtain a molecular biology degree you make me laugh fool.
then you laugh the laugh of the ignorant...

I find it really hard to believe the science community would take the bible so lightly and not curious who really inspired it.

Eternal Productions - 101 Scientific Facts and Foreknowledge
cripplingly basis assumption, no basis in fact or logic.
so called foreknowledge is completely subjective.
I like to describe it this way: in context " people find what they are looking even when it's not there.
that's especially true in matters of faith or the psychic world. "

Tell me how these men over 3,000 years ago knew of such things the bible mentions and was proven with modern day technology. You can't reason things through if you had to.
they did not really what they wrote down were stories or hear say none of it has been proved true by science.
you will however dispute this .....there is no need as anything you present will be based on FP'S and intentional misrepresentations and misinterpretations ...

You determining who is credible and who isn't involving science,now that is Ironic with your background.
the fact is, I have larger volume of science and a far more varied scientific education then you do.
if you knew anything about the technical side of show biz. you would not make the slapdicky assumptions you do.

even if none of that were true ,all anyone who isn't mentally and emotionally needed as you are, needs to do is read your creationist shit to know it's not science.

If this was accurate you could have answered some of my questions without the need of a copy and paste job.

You don't even know opposing theories on a subject that was evident by your refusal to answer my questions. Do you really think everyone reading this thread is that stupid ?
it is accurate and why do I need to answer the same questions I've already answered many times over in this thread.
you were wrong then and your still wrong now
asking the same refuted shit again and again is stupid.
what people do you mean? the ones who like myself who actively refute you bullshit or the ones that just laugh at you.
you must mean the people who suffer the same delusions you do .
let me clue you in slapdick, "they"
are far from everyone .

three is not a majority.

You make an awful lot of your science background. I will ask you one simple college question and see if you can answer it.

According to theory earth's earliest organisms was made up of what MOLECULE ?
rna.

You make an awful lot of your science background. I will ask you one simple college question and see if you can answer it.

According to theory earth's earliest organisms was made up of what MOLECULE ?
rna.

Why would you say Rna ?

No he doesn't.
thanks again for showcasing your ignorance.

He speaks on the ancient alien theory that is hardly what I speak about thank you for your ignorant comments.

I guess with all that science background you claim to have you can't answer a basic science question. What gives ?
really you might want to think about that.. if god is not an ancient alien what is god?
already answered.

Oh and daws explain it in detail.
what are you paying me?r are you my wife? since you are not doing one and are the other ..fuck you. my answer was correct that being so no further explanation is necessary..

Why would you say it is right ?
why would I not.
listen up slapdick, I neither care or need to prove anything to you.
the only rep here that's questionable is yours..
that fact is obvious to everyone but you.

what are you paying me?r are you my wife? since you are not doing one and are the other ..fuck you. my answer was correct that being so no further explanation is necessary..

why would I not.

You don't think you need to give evidence for the claims you make ?

why would I not.

You don't think you need to give evidence for the claims you make ?
I don't make claims that's what you do.
I post facts that refute you bullshit
facts aka evidence

you post neither.

Last edited:
Based upon the mathematical and scientific nature of our universe, God (higher intelligence) is most likely wearing a white lab coat, not a white robe.

The size and age of the universe is so vast that it is very likely that higher intelligence does exist, even the Drake equation puts a conservative estimate at 10,000 civilizations within our galaxy alone. Even if you shrunk that number to 100 it would be probable that at least a couple would be far advanced beyond us, even appearing Godlike and outside our awareness. It is up to each individual whether to worship such intelligence. I choose not to and appreciate that those who do not push that "belief" upon others. If believers took that course of action there would be far less violence on our world.

because it's correct.

Thank you for googling the question it shows your ignorance in science and it shows you will believe everything you read on the internet.

Now since you read the article on it why do you think the answer is correct ?
SORRY SLAPDICK YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN and that was a not college level science that was high school.
but thanks for playing.

You're a liar because they were running tests on it just recently and it became theory because they found that Rna can replicate itself. When were you in high school fool :eusa_eh::dig:

Now I will shoot a hole in this theory because so what if it can replicate itself because RNA transcribes the DNA code so that it can be translated into proteins. It not only transcribes Dna but it keeps a copy.

You should not try bullshiting your way with me when will you learn.

Rna is useless without Dna.

Just in case you run off to fetch an article on a virus as an argument the The Dna information for the virus came from the host cell so it could replicate itself.

Last edited:
Based upon the mathematical and scientific nature of our universe, God (higher intelligence) is most likely wearing a white lab coat, not a white robe.

The size and age of the universe is so vast that it is very likely that higher intelligence does exist, even the Drake equation puts a conservative estimate at 10,000 civilizations within our galaxy alone. Even if you shrunk that number to 100 it would be probable that at least a couple would be far advanced beyond us, even appearing Godlike and outside our awareness. It is up to each individual whether to worship such intelligence. I choose not to and appreciate that those who do not push that "belief" upon others. If believers took that course of action there would be far less violence on our world.

Believe as you wish.

Believe as you wish.

Why not? That is exactly what you are doing. It just is that those who take a scientific point of view don't murder or start wars to "convert" others to their way of thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back