Creator of Infamous Hockey Stick Graph Refuses to Turn Over Data to Court

Science is science.

Yes it is...and when you are dealing with an observable, measurable quantity such as the movement of energy through the atmosphere, real science demands observed, measured, quantified data to support claims regarding said entity...So lets see it. Lets see a single piece of actual observed, measured, quantified data that supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability....just one.

And the vast majority of climate scientists agree that MMGW is real.

Based on what? There is no actual evidence to support the hypothesis...what are they basing their agreement on?....if not actual data, then it must be money.
There is plenty of evidence.

First you deniers ran in circles & crying about how they won't share data & now you claim is there is no data. Make up your minds because you are making yourselves look lime dumbasses

Where's the beef (data)?

Go back in this thread as your ignorant cohorts had a fit about Michael Mann supposedly hiding data.

What he is hiding is his lack of data...if he had strong data supporting his claim, he would have it posted on billboards, television ads, tv and radio and in practically every magazine out there...
If Mann had credible evidence he would not be hiding it from the court or scientists who wish verify and replicate his work. As this work was done on public grants the data and code is property of the US citizens who funded it.

Wow, that was a really stupid post.

Our climate is based on many factors. Our planet has been around long before man & went through any climate changes.

None of this means that man can't also be a factor.

Sure....man could be a factor...cats with one blue eye and one green eye could be a factor. And there is just as much observed, measured, quantified data supporting the idea that those cats are altering the global climate as there is that we are...which is none.

As a side note...did you notice what just happened?

Yes. You lied your ass off with deliberate dishonest cherrypicking, by pretending that a single cherrypicked ice core measurement represented global temperature.

You've done so many times, and will continue to do so, even though you know it's dishonest.

What he is hiding is his lack of data...

It's publicly available on the internet. I linked to it. The premise of this thread was a lie, and given the evidence provided, no honest person can deny that.

You're lying to everyone's face, as usual, and you don't care who knows it. The cult has commanded you to tell a set of particularly stupid lies, so you're telling them.

But then, your goal is not to convince anyone, being that even you know everyone outside the cult laughs at your stupid lies. You goal is to show your loyalty to your cult by demonstrating how you're willing to tell the stupidest lies imaginable, and then accept the humiliation that follows. It's what you do here every day. By being so diligent at that task, you've amassed a lot of brownie points with the leaders of your fraud cult.
the crap you linked too is fabricated garbage...

It's publicly available on the internet. I linked to it. The premise of this thread was a lie, and given the evidence provided, no honest person can deny that.

Less than 500K of information is all of his data?...is that what you are saying? You are laughable hairball.

Yes. You lied your ass off with deliberate dishonest cherrypicking, by pretending that a single cherrypicked ice core measurement represented global temperature.

No hairball...I picked one from the arctic circle, and one from the antarctic circle...two ice cores which even climate science acknowledge as the gold standard temperature reconstruction...the same temperature fingerprints are visible in the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere...that is a pretty good indication that the temperatures were global...unless you care to explain how the same temperature fingerprints could be found at both poles but somehow skip the rest of the earth. Lets hear it hairball.

You're lying to everyone's face, as usual, and you don't care who knows it. The cult has commanded you to tell a set of particularly stupid lies, so you're telling them.

But then, your goal is not to convince anyone, being that even you know everyone outside the cult laughs at your stupid lies. You goal is to show your loyalty to your cult by demonstrating how you're willing to tell the stupidest lies imaginable, and then accept the humiliation that follows. It's what you do here every day. By being so diligent at that task, you've amassed a lot of brownie points with the leaders of your fraud cult.

without fabricated garbage to post

what else would they have to defend their position

--LOL

If Mann had credible evidence he would not be hiding it from the court or scientists who wish verify and replicate his work.

But he's not hiding anything. The data is publicly available. You're proudly lying about that.

That's the point of this thread now, that almost all the deniers were easily bamboozled by such nonsense, being that none of them is capable of skepticism.

In contrast, the rational people here, being natural skeptics, noted that there was nothing backing up the story, and that the evidence contradicted it, hence the story was false.

without fabricated garbage to post

what else would they have to defend their position

--LOL
500kb wouldn't even support my bathroom usage on a daily basis for one year..

If Mann had credible evidence he would not be hiding it from the court or scientists who wish verify and replicate his work.

But he's not hiding anything. The data is publicly available. You're proudly lying about that.

So you are saying that the entirety of his data and methodology is less than 500K? Is that what you are saying hairball?

That's the point of this thread now, that almost all the deniers were easily bamboozled by such nonsense, being that none of them is capable of skepticism.

In contrast, the rational people here, being natural skeptics, noted that there was nothing backing up the story, and that the evidence contradicted it, hence the story was false.
Bull Shit!
:bsflag:

You've done so many times, and will continue to do so, even though you know it's dishonest.

So, my good man, can you show me a graph were geo-engineering is figured into the equation because they have been doing heavy metal based nano-particulates spraying into the atmosphere in earnest since 1997. I mean if you really want a good benchmark of the global temperature shouldn't all factors be put into the equation? I mean we can't place all of this on poor ol Johhny Lunchpail that has to drive to a shitty job in order to eek out an existence on this shitty prison planet, no? I mean the military industrial complex and all the nuclear testing, jets, tanks, naval carrier and whatnot must leave one helluva a carbon footprint, no???? And then the military industrial complex using chemtrails for a plethora of military applications has to figure in there somewhere, no?

BTW, did you know that the IPCC works at the leisure of the United Nations????? It's true.....look it up!

It is not my job to educate you fools. The data is out there. The science is out there.

Turn off Limbaugh, Beck, infowars & Fox news & become better informed. Read what the ipcc has put out alot of reports.

Pull your head out of your fat ass & read them.
I am a doctoral student in atmospheric physics You are what? A 12 year old retard?
It is not my job to educate you fools. The data is out there. The science is out there.

Turn off Limbaugh, Beck, infowars & Fox news & become better informed. Read what the ipcc has put out alot of reports.

Pull your head out of your fat ass & read them.
I am a doctoral student in atmospheric physics You are what? A 12 year old retard?

Good then maybe you can answer my question of why our sun and planets atmospheres are changing without fossil fuels.
Don’t panic but our sun has gone blank

Mars is Melting | Science Mission Directorate

Jupiter's Great Red Spot is Shrinking | Science Mission Directorate
As the sun go's so do the planets which receive its energy. Dr Hathaway at the solar observatory has been tracking solar cycles for decades. Even his latest predictions and the observed background solar observed evidence suggests that our next cycle will be just 50% of our current one, We are repeating cycles 3,4,5,6 and possibly 7, solar cycles which caused the Little Ice Age and a drop of 2 deg C globally. We are currently at the beginning of cycle 3 in the series with our current cycle 25.

As with cycle 3 there was a spike in solar output for a few years before it went cold. The planets will respond as their atmospheric compositions allow the heat to be released over time. Mars has already begun to cool rapidly and we will soon follow.

Yes it will. Which means it isn't fossil fuels.
What about Jupiter's red spot?
Energy loss from the sun means that planets weather will be affected. I would guess that a loss in temperature differential would cause the storm energy to decrease just like it does on earth..

So that means something else is also happening and we need all of the data not just graphs and the blindness of just fossil fuels which I have never seen since the doctored graphs of the 70's ,which the guy admitted were never correct.

You just said it's the sun ,but political scientists say it's fossil fuels only.
They dismiss adding in sun, deeper ocean studies, earths axis change and the magnetic fluctuations.

No hairball...I picked one from the arctic circle, and one from the antarctic circle...two ice cores which even climate science acknowledge as the gold standard temperature reconstruction.

No, they don't acknowledge that . You're lying about that. And there's no point in asking you to back up that crazy claim, because everyone knows you can never back up any of your fraudulent claims.

You're also lying about not cherrypicking. Deliberately refusing to use any data except two ice cores points is blatant cherrypicking. It's all you're capable of, since the total data says you're lying.

You're all gibbering retards for claiming 500k isn't enough data. It's just numbers, dumbasses, not graphics. You cultists fell for a hilariously stupid lie, the lie got debunked, you're butthurt, and instead of being honest, you're mewling this remarkably stupid deflection.

The funniest thing is that Ball and the other idiots at PSI made this exact same crazy claim in 2014. You were told the courts would be jailing Mann anydaynow, so you BELIEVED and ran to the internet to parrot it.

How'd that turn out?

Nothing?

And yet you all BELIEVE the exact same idiot claim in 2017, even though not a single thing has changed. You PSI-cultists really are the dumbest people on the planet.

Good then maybe you can answer my question of why our sun and planets atmospheres are changing without fossil fuels.
Don’t panic but our sun has gone blank

Mars is Melting | Science Mission Directorate

Jupiter's Great Red Spot is Shrinking | Science Mission Directorate
As the sun go's so do the planets which receive its energy. Dr Hathaway at the solar observatory has been tracking solar cycles for decades. Even his latest predictions and the observed background solar observed evidence suggests that our next cycle will be just 50% of our current one, We are repeating cycles 3,4,5,6 and possibly 7, solar cycles which caused the Little Ice Age and a drop of 2 deg C globally. We are currently at the beginning of cycle 3 in the series with our current cycle 25.

As with cycle 3 there was a spike in solar output for a few years before it went cold. The planets will respond as their atmospheric compositions allow the heat to be released over time. Mars has already begun to cool rapidly and we will soon follow.

Yes it will. Which means it isn't fossil fuels.
What about Jupiter's red spot?
Energy loss from the sun means that planets weather will be affected. I would guess that a loss in temperature differential would cause the storm energy to decrease just like it does on earth..

So that means something else is also happening and we need all of the data not just graphs and the blindness of just fossil fuels which I have never seen since the doctored graphs of the 70's ,which the guy admitted were never correct.

You just said it's the sun ,but political scientists say it's fossil fuels only.
They dismiss adding in sun, deeper ocean studies, earths axis change and the magnetic fluctuations.

Actually, since 2014, more than 400 papers have been peer reviewed and published showing a strong sun/climate link. 80 papers have been peer reviewed and published this year alone strongly linking solar forcing to climate...

You just don't hear much about them in the media because the media is not interested in anything that doesn't support the AGW hypothesis.

So, my good man, can you show me a graph were geo-engineering

All I'm going to do is thank you for being an example of irrationality. People who believe in one conspiracy theory (global warming denial) tend to fall for all kinds of conspiracy theories (chemtrails, UN domination, etc.). The same lack of common sense that leads to denialism leads to belief in many insane things.

BTW, did you know that the IPCC works at the leisure of the United Nations????? It's true.....look it up!

Hey dude, why did you cut and run from the thread Mueller lets his Actions do his talking when I responded to your foolishness in your post #62.

See my post #65, I look forward to your effort to spin your ignorance into something more!

All I'm going to do is thank you for being an example of irrationality. People who believe in one conspiracy theory (global warming denial) tend to fall for all kinds of conspiracy theories (chemtrails, UN domination, etc.). The same lack of common sense that leads to denialism leads to belief in many insane things.

PUH-LEEZE! Dude, spare me, you don't want to figure in any other possible equation but I am to blindly follow "scientists" that are under the auspices of the U.N that have already been busted for fudging data so that it fits the Climate Change narrative and to question that means we have no common sense? Dude, I don't know what you are smoking but stop bogarting that joint and pass it this way....sheesh.

Once again for the zillionth time.
The vast majority believe in climate change we challenge that its not fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back