Creator of Infamous Hockey Stick Graph Refuses to Turn Over Data to Court

No, they don't acknowledge that . You're lying about that. And there's no point in asking you to back up that crazy claim, because everyone knows you can never back up any of your fraudulent claims.

Of course they do...And unlike you, I don't say things that I can't back up...because I am not a brain dead idiot like you.

Here, from the National Ice Core Laboratory....
old-ice.shtml

Clip: ""The problem with ice core records, it's never enough ice [for research]," he said, though stressed that ice cores remain the "gold standard" for climate research."

The past is the key to the future: Temperature history of the past 10,000 years | Die kalte Sonne

By Don J. Easterbrook
Professor of Geology, Western Washington Univ, Bellingham, WA

Clip: "Although the GISP2 ice core data is site specific (Greenland), it has been well correlated with global glacial fluctuations and a wide range of other climate proxies and has become the ‘gold standard’ among global climate reconstructions.'

Million-Year-Old Bubbles Reveal Antarctica's Oldest Climate Snapshot

Live science

Clip: "Gas bubbles are the gold standard for reconstructing climate," said lead study author John Higgins, a geochemist at Princeton University."

https://ir.library.oregonstate.edu/.../1957/37906/MitchellLoganE2013.pdf?sequence=1

Oregon State University

Clip: "Ice cores are considered the gold standard for recording past climate and biogeochemical changes."

Where Should We Look for the World’s Oldest Ice?

KQED Science

Clip: "Ice is the gold standard for researching ancient atmospheres."

And I could go on and on...there is no argument among any branches of science that ice cores are the gold standard for past climate reconstructions..

It isn't surprising that you were unaware of that fact, and it won't come as any surprise next time you claim that ice cores aren't the gold standard for temperature reconstruction...I know, you prefer to place all your crazy eggs on a single upside down bristlecone pine proxy...but then you aren't really interested in the science, you are a political hack/activist who will lie, cheat and steal in an effort to get people on the AGW crazy train with you.

What he is hiding is his lack of data...

It's publicly available on the internet. I linked to it. The premise of this thread was a lie, and given the evidence provided, no honest person can deny that.

You're lying to everyone's face, as usual, and you don't care who knows it. The cult has commanded you to tell a set of particularly stupid lies, so you're telling them.

But then, your goal is not to convince anyone, being that even you know everyone outside the cult laughs at your stupid lies. You goal is to show your loyalty to your cult by demonstrating how you're willing to tell the stupidest lies imaginable, and then accept the humiliation that follows. It's what you do here every day. By being so diligent at that task, you've amassed a lot of brownie points with the leaders of your fraud cult.

BTW, did you know that the IPCC works at the leisure of the United Nations????? It's true.....look it up!

Hey dude, why did you cut and run from the thread Mueller lets his Actions do his talking when I responded to your foolishness in your post #62.

See my post #65, I look forward to your effort to spin your ignorance into something more!

Say, dude, obviously I didn't see it....you know, I can get a bit busy at times.....so many pulling at me. I will find the post and respond since it means so much to you........

I am a doctoral student in atmospheric physics You are what? A 12 year old retard?
I am a doctoral student in atmospheric physics You are what? A 12 year old retard?

Good then maybe you can answer my question of why our sun and planets atmospheres are changing without fossil fuels.
Don’t panic but our sun has gone blank

Mars is Melting | Science Mission Directorate

Jupiter's Great Red Spot is Shrinking | Science Mission Directorate
As the sun go's so do the planets which receive its energy. Dr Hathaway at the solar observatory has been tracking solar cycles for decades. Even his latest predictions and the observed background solar observed evidence suggests that our next cycle will be just 50% of our current one, We are repeating cycles 3,4,5,6 and possibly 7, solar cycles which caused the Little Ice Age and a drop of 2 deg C globally. We are currently at the beginning of cycle 3 in the series with our current cycle 25.

As with cycle 3 there was a spike in solar output for a few years before it went cold. The planets will respond as their atmospheric compositions allow the heat to be released over time. Mars has already begun to cool rapidly and we will soon follow.

Yes it will. Which means it isn't fossil fuels.
What about Jupiter's red spot?
Energy loss from the sun means that planets weather will be affected. I would guess that a loss in temperature differential would cause the storm energy to decrease just like it does on earth..

So that means something else is also happening and we need all of the data not just graphs and the blindness of just fossil fuels which I have never seen since the doctored graphs of the 70's ,which the guy admitted were never correct.

You just said it's the sun ,but political scientists say it's fossil fuels only.
They dismiss adding in sun, deeper ocean studies, earths axis change and the magnetic fluctuations.
"They dismiss adding in sun, deeper ocean studies, earths axis change and the magnetic fluctuations."

We are just now learning how the ENSO works in our oceans. IT directly affects the charge/discharge rate of heat into our atmosphere. We have now dropped below the base line of the start of the previous El Niño. No global step increase in temperature has been observed as we have in previous events. And once again that oscillation is going very cold.

Even the northern polar jet is bigger in size and dropping deeply to the 55 deg latitude levels during summer. This is indicative of a cooling atmosphere. We are seeing the temperature spikes, as Mars did, just before it began to cool rapidly, our ocean buffers have slowed the cooling response but that heat buffer is now depleted. Its taken a full 16 years to deplete. There is a lot of heat that can be stored in our oceans.

It's publicly available on the internet. I linked to it. The premise of this thread was a lie, and given the evidence provided, no honest person can deny that.

You're lying to everyone's face, as usual, and you don't care who knows it. The cult has commanded you to tell a set of particularly stupid lies, so you're telling them.

But then, your goal is not to convince anyone, being that even you know everyone outside the cult laughs at your stupid lies. You goal is to show your loyalty to your cult by demonstrating how you're willing to tell the stupidest lies imaginable, and then accept the humiliation that follows. It's what you do here every day. By being so diligent at that task, you've amassed a lot of brownie points with the leaders of your fraud cult.

BTW, did you know that the IPCC works at the leisure of the United Nations????? It's true.....look it up!

Hey dude, why did you cut and run from the thread Mueller lets his Actions do his talking when I responded to your foolishness in your post #62.

See my post #65, I look forward to your effort to spin your ignorance into something more!

Say, dude, obviously I didn't see it....you know, I can get a bit busy at times.....so many pulling at me. I will find the post and respond since it means so much to you........

Hey Dude, why not admit you cut and ran?

Dude, not on the best day that you ever had could you make me "cut and run" about ANYTHING....not on this planet. Now, STFU so I can find the thread, doofus.

Good then maybe you can answer my question of why our sun and planets atmospheres are changing without fossil fuels.
Don’t panic but our sun has gone blank

Mars is Melting | Science Mission Directorate

Jupiter's Great Red Spot is Shrinking | Science Mission Directorate
As the sun go's so do the planets which receive its energy. Dr Hathaway at the solar observatory has been tracking solar cycles for decades. Even his latest predictions and the observed background solar observed evidence suggests that our next cycle will be just 50% of our current one, We are repeating cycles 3,4,5,6 and possibly 7, solar cycles which caused the Little Ice Age and a drop of 2 deg C globally. We are currently at the beginning of cycle 3 in the series with our current cycle 25.

As with cycle 3 there was a spike in solar output for a few years before it went cold. The planets will respond as their atmospheric compositions allow the heat to be released over time. Mars has already begun to cool rapidly and we will soon follow.

Yes it will. Which means it isn't fossil fuels.
What about Jupiter's red spot?
Energy loss from the sun means that planets weather will be affected. I would guess that a loss in temperature differential would cause the storm energy to decrease just like it does on earth..

So that means something else is also happening and we need all of the data not just graphs and the blindness of just fossil fuels which I have never seen since the doctored graphs of the 70's ,which the guy admitted were never correct.

You just said it's the sun ,but political scientists say it's fossil fuels only.
They dismiss adding in sun, deeper ocean studies, earths axis change and the magnetic fluctuations.
"They dismiss adding in sun, deeper ocean studies, earths axis change and the magnetic fluctuations."

We are just now learning how the ENSO works in our oceans. IT directly affects the charge/discharge rate of heat into our atmosphere. We have now dropped below the base line of the start of the previous El Niño. No global step increase in temperature has been observed as we have in previous events. And once again that oscillation is going very cold.

Even the northern polar jet is bigger in size and dropping deeply to the 55 deg latitude levels during summer. This is indicative of a cooling atmosphere. We are seeing the temperature spikes, as Mars did, just before it began to cool rapidly, our ocean buffers have slowed the cooling response but that heat buffer is now depleted. Its taken a full 16 years to deplete. There is a lot of heat that can be stored in our oceans.

If they are just now learning more ,then they should not have blamed it on fossil fuels way back in the 70's and kept it up for 40 something odd years.
That tells us it's purely politically motivated.

Wow, that post you believe I "cut and ran" from was a big ol bag of nothing...I think I explained it so simply that even a dimwit like you should be able to get "the point"........

Wow, that post you believe I "cut and ran" from was a big ol bag of nothing...I think I explained it so simply that even a dimwit like you should be able to get "the point"........

Dale Smith has chosen to attack me as a dimwit, when he has yet to explain his comment which I responded to comprehensively, to wit:

Smith wrote: "A republic means that 50.001 percent cannot usurp the God given rights of the other 49.999 percent....get it????"

Wry responded: "You just make things up because you lack the ego strength to admit you're wrong, and only echo the meme because you cannot think for yourself.

"By your definition we do not have a republic! Apparently you have not observed or understand how one vote in the senate, or a tie breaking vote by the VP, can override the rights of the 49%.

"In fact, the 49% of senators represent millions more citizens today, since most of the GOP senators represent the smaller population in the Red States."

At this point Dale Smith cut and ran.

Dale Smith has chosen to attack me as a dimwit, when he has yet to explain his comment which I responded to comprehensively, to wit:

Smith wrote: "A republic means that 50.001 percent cannot usurp the God given rights of the other 49.999 percent....get it????"

Wry responded: "You just make things up because you lack the ego strength to admit you're wrong, and only echo the meme because you cannot think for yourself.

"By your definition we do not have a republic! Apparently you have not observed or understand how one vote in the senate, or a tie breaking vote by the VP, can override the rights of the 49%.

"In fact, the 49% of senators represent millions more citizens today, since most of the GOP senators represent the smaller population in the Red States."

At this point Dale Smith cut and ran.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! You obviously did not read my response........what a moron.....seriously.

The hockey stick graph that really counts and gives rise to all the rest.

world-population-0-to-2011.png
Thanks for letting us know you never travel.
If you took every human being on earth and put them all in Texas every family of four would get half an acre to live on.

Ha Ha , yeah even an idiot is capable of looking out of an airplane window when flying from New York to SF. Maybe these people always get the isle seat.

SSDD said:
Of course they do...And unlike you, I don't say things that I can't back up...because I am not a brain dead idiot like you.

In other words, nobody said they were a gold standard for global average temperature measurements, which is what you're trying to use them for. Thanks for confirming that.

You're still busted for dishonest cherrypicking too, of course. Two points on top of an ice sheet are not a global temperature reconstruction.

Oh, I missed this. This is crazy as well.

Actually, since 2014, more than 400 papers have been peer reviewed and published showing a strong sun/climate link. 80 papers have been peer reviewed and published this year alone strongly linking solar forcing to climate...

First ... duh. Of course there's a solar effect on climate.

So, which of those papers said that the current global warming is due to solar effects?

None of them? That's a good guess.

Ha Ha , yeah even an idiot is capable of looking out of an airplane window when flying from New York to SF. Maybe these people always get the isle seat.
Are there bodies of water on these fairy tale airplanes of yours? :rolleyes:

The hockey stick graph that really counts and gives rise to all the rest.

world-population-0-to-2011.png
Thanks for letting us know you never travel.
If you took every human being on earth and put them all in Texas every family of four would get half an acre to live on.
Why do you rightards suck so bad at math??

Square footage of Texas (including bodies of water):

Number of half acre lots:

Global human population (appx)

Number of half acre lots needed to accommodate families of four:

It would take an area nearly three times larger than Texas.

I've read the reports & studies & I have read the denier crap. I decided to go with science. You can stick with the limbaughs, infowars, Glenn Beck, and Fox News.

Really? You decided to go with science? Science is all about observation, measurement, and quantification of data and using that to support a claim. Can you show me a single piece of observed, measured, quantified data that supports the AGW claim over natural variability? Just a single piece?
Any number of research papers by a number of climatologists. Where the fuck have you been? What have you read?

Fuck that.

Common sense.

You are soda king stupid that you think man can spew crap into the atmosphere for decades with zero effects.

My God, just how fucking stupid can you get.

More CO2 => More greenhouse effect => warmer temperatures.

All proven .

None proven. Show us empirical evidence. Not computer models, DATA! GO!

I posted a link to an experiment that high school kids can do that proves it

The greenhouse effect is PROVEN science.

Proving how little actual, real science you know is all you did with that link. That experiment demonstrates the IDEAL GAS LAWS. Not global warming. Were you not a complete scientific cripple you would KNOW that.

So, this officially ends the "Global Warming" debate. First, Climategate where they got caught lying and now this: they have no evidence at all.

It's settled, AGW is total BS
Yet another dumbass who does not know that Climategate was debunked.

And, there were more really ignorant people that thought your stupid post was a winner.

The only dumbass is you who posts up stupid lies in a vain attempt to deflect from what the non braindead figured out long ago. CLIMATEGATE was never "debunked" you silly person.

Proving how little actual, real science you know is all you did with that link. That experiment demonstrates the IDEAL GAS LAWS. Not global warming. Were you not a complete scientific cripple you would KNOW that.

Can you explain for us how PV = nRT explains the observed warming?

In other words, nobody said they were a gold standard for global average temperature measurements, which is what you're trying to use them for. Thanks for confirming that.

So in addition to being as stupid as I though you were..you can't read...good to know. It explains a lot.

Anybody who would rely on a mere 1000-2000 years of data to declare major planet climate shift is a fool.
I don't care if any temperature rise can be proven. What happens if CO2 and other GHGs keep rising? The trapped energy has to do something. Logic should tell you that temps will rise.

Yea, too bad there are MANY MANY more factors that effect climate and global temperature. Here are a couple of riddles for you-

When was the little ice age, and how many theories can you find on what caused it?

6000 years ago people and animals lived in a rich fertile area we now call the Sahara desert. How many theories can you find on what caused it to turn into a desert?
The little ice age was caused by Volcano a big one that put large amount of dust and sulfur into the air. The temp dropped therefore colder temps.

Anybody who would rely on a mere 1000-2000 years of data to declare major planet climate shift is a fool.
I don't care if any temperature rise can be proven. What happens if CO2 and other GHGs keep rising? The trapped energy has to do something. Logic should tell you that temps will rise.

Yea, too bad there are MANY MANY more factors that effect climate and global temperature. Here are a couple of riddles for you-

When was the little ice age, and how many theories can you find on what caused it?

6000 years ago people and animals lived in a rich fertile area we now call the Sahara desert. How many theories can you find on what caused it to turn into a desert?
The little ice age was caused by Volcano a big one that put large amount of dust and sulfur into the air. The temp dropped therefore colder temps.

That is one of many theories...none of which is supported by a preponderance of fact...which is why there are multiple theories. You should say that the little ice age might have been caused by a volcano...or it might have been due to orbital forcing...or it might have been due to changes in solar activity, or possibly slight changes in ocean circulation, or more likely the inherent variability of the climate on planet earth.

Making a statement of fact, when you have no fact that proves your case is just dumb.

Yep, that is ONE theory or explanation. Interesting fact- that theory is only about 5 years old; much younger than the AGW "fact". There are others tho, and there is NO consensus. Why can't all the scientist agree? A skeptic might conclude because there is no money in a consensus, unlike anthropogenic global warming. There's lots of cash..er I mean funding for "scientist" to prove AGW.

What caused the Little Ice Age? | EarthSky.org
Bottom line: What caused the Little Ice Age, a period of cooling that’s generally agreed to have ended in the 19th century. One idea is that decreased radiation from the sun caused this period of widespread cooling on Earth. In early 2012, scientists at University of Colorado Boulder with co-authors at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) and other organizations announced evidence suggesting that volcanoes caused the Little Ice Age. They used radiocarbon-dating of samples of dead plant material, collected from high northern latitudes, in combination with a computer model, to show that four massive volcanoes could have triggered the widespread cooling. Their study was being published in Geophysical Research Letters in January 2012.

Forum List

Back