Creepy Joe

Certainly. MSM is selective about who it exposes as a dirty old man!

:lol:

You don't get how this works, do you?

Not sure who you are making your snide remark to but it certainly appears biased.

Not sure who you are making your snide remark to but it certainly appears biased.

I made that remark to you. I figured that the fact that I quoted your post would make that clear, but I'm glad I could clear up your confusion.

While I don't like Biden, I've skinny-dipped a few times myself (it makes you feel so streamlined when you're wearing nothing but water) so I'm in no position to throw stones; unlike liberals, I don't sexually get off on hypocrisy. Nudity doesn't bother me in the slightest, we were born that way. I don't think any of us popped out of womb wearing an Armani suit and a tasteful, matching tie.

I made that remark to you. I figured that the fact that I quoted your post would make that clear, but I'm glad I could clear up your confusion.
Still confused.

While I don't like Biden, I've skinny-dipped a few times myself (it makes you feel so streamlined when you're wearing nothing but water) so I'm in no position to throw stones; unlike liberals, I don't sexually get off on hypocrisy. Nudity doesn't bother me in the slightest, we were born that way. I don't think any of us popped out of womb wearing an Armani suit and a tasteful, matching tie.

Nor nudity to me. But the female Secret Service people while they HAVE to be present have a personal opinion and they didn't appreciate Biden's evidently sexual display for some reason. But the major point is we've never heard any of the MSM make comparable size issue as to what they are doing to Moore. That's point.

What's the point here? :dunno:

Does the thread even have one?

Still confused.

Color me unsurprised.

You are trying, very transparently and desperately, to jump onto the sexual improprieties train - but you don't understand what the core issue is.

You don't understand that skinny dipping in the privacy of your own home isn't the same as sexually assaulting a girl in a diner's back parking lot, or demanding sexual favors in return for casting them in movies.

Nor nudity to me. But the female Secret Service people while they HAVE to be present have a personal opinion and they didn't appreciate Biden's evidently sexual display for some reason. But the major point is we've never heard any of the MSM make comparable size issue as to what they are doing to Moore. That's point.

There is almost no situation I could possibly imagine in which a female SS officer would "HAVE" to watch Joe Biden swim naked. Both instances are pools on his own property - that of his home in Delaware, and the VP's mansion in the Naval Observatory. Neither pool would require direct observation by the Secret Service.

SS don't have to watch their protectees in the bathroom, either.

Couldn't the SS agents simply look the other direction if they don't like it? Given the nature of their job, putting one's life on the line seems a lot more daunting than seeing an unnattractive old man swimming naked.

There is almost no situation I could possibly imagine in which a female SS officer would "HAVE" to watch Joe Biden swim naked. Both instances are pools on his own property - that of his home in Delaware, and the VP's mansion in the Naval Observatory. Neither pool would require direct observation by the Secret Service.

You know, when adults freak out over nudity, they always remind me of little 2nd-graders screeching, "I SAW A BOOBIE! I SAW A BOOBIE! I SAW A BOOBIE!" My reaction to nudity is always very stoic, unemotional and clinical.

You know, when adults freak out over nudity, they always remind me of little 2nd-graders screeching, "I SAW A BOOBIE! I SAW A BOOBIE! I SAW A BOOBIE!" My reaction to nudity is always very stoic, unemotional and clinical.

I think my reaction to nudity is entirely context-sensitive.

My other half would probably be quite upset with me, if I returned home to find her naked on the bed and reacted stoically, unemotionally and clinically.

My other half would probably be quite upset with me, if I returned home to find her naked on the bed and reacted stoically, unemotionally and clinically.

Heheh, of course, I meant that in the general abstract sense, not in one's private situations in which nudity can be a bonus. But the bottom line is: unless a person's head and eyelids are physically restrained, nobody is being forced to watch ANYTHING. The human head can turn dozens of degrees in either direction without moving the body in the slightest. For example, I don't like watching injections, so whenever I get a shot in a doctor's office I simply look the other direction while they do their work.

Heheh, of course, I meant that in the general abstract sense, not in one's private situations in which nudity can be a bonus. But the bottom line is: unless a person's head and eyelids are physically restrained, nobody is being forced to watch ANYTHING. The human head can turn dozens of degrees in either direction without moving the body in the slightest. For example, I don't like watching injections, so whenever I get a shot in a doctor's office I simply look the other direction while they do their work.

I agree.

Pretending not to understand when we have been talking about it all week. A sure sign of liberedness.

You have been talking about Joe Biden skinny-dipping all week?

That's a little weird.
Oh stop trolling you!

Forum List

Back