$crewing Pooches

To be for traditional marriage means one is now a homophobe and anti gay.

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

And to think we are the ones being labelled "radical and extreme".

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

fucking sucks doesn't it when the tables are turned huh twat?
You sit there and say Obama is destroying the nation, is a tyrant, blah blah blah. You sit there and say liberals are evil monsters who are bent on destroying the constitution, etc etc....

Yet here you are playing all butt hurt because the tables get turned occasionally. You are a fucking baby, and nothing more. Anyone who thinks like you ( and there is plenty) should have been tossed out with the bathwater a long time ago.

Internet trash is internet trash.

forgot to add, Hell bells! you stupid woman!

Anti abortion means one is now a crazy whack job who doesn't understand a woman's right to "choose".

Pro gun rights means one is now pro killing Trayvon Martin and shooting up movie theatres.

What a world.

I guess these days one just can't go even to right of center without being called all sorts of names.

You sit there and say Obama is destroying the nation, is a tyrant, blah blah blah. You sit there and say liberals are evil monsters who are bent on destroying the constitution, etc etc....

Yet here you are playing all butt hurt because the tables get turned occasionally. You are a fucking baby, and nothing more. Anyone who thinks like you ( and there is plenty) should have been tossed out with the bathwater a long time ago.

Wait, I thought liberals were nonjudgemental? I thought they were "above" this. They're phonies and pieces of shit, and they never STOP whining....

What a world.

yep, it's liberals that push their ideas on people, i'm right and your racist is their attitudes, all I can say is fuck em.....I'd say in the ass, but they'd like that.
you lie a lot i've noticed and they arent even clever.

What a world.

Wait, I thought liberals were nonjudgemental? I thought they were "above" this. They're phonies and pieces of shit, and they never STOP whining....
im not a liberal, and ill judge the shit out oh you.

yes because im the one acting all butt hurt.... neither party has a moral high ground in name calling. You all are babies...go ask someone to change your diaper,it smells like you shit yourself.

for what reason?

They hate Christians...

well that's very popular this year, but i've been laboring under the impression that we're a nation of laws.

i guess if your position is unpopular, you're not entitled to due process.

it seems very unamerican to me.

:eusa_eh:

I don't know, Bud... Pretty blatant discrimination. Some big entertainment company pulled out of a box meal / toy action figure and the back-peddle was "we were about to cancel that contract anyway... defective toy".

Agree or disagree with the religion and/or the politics - this one is going to CO$T them.

I heard that reactionaries aren't being quite so "tolerant" of this family who are business owners, and that these good people didn't actually do anything discriminatory...

They hate Christians...

well that's very popular this year, but i've been laboring under the impression that we're a nation of laws.

i guess if your position is unpopular, you're not entitled to due process.

it seems very unamerican to me.

:eusa_eh:

I don't know, Bud... Pretty blatant discrimination. Some big entertainment company pulled out of a box meal / toy action figure and the back-peddle was "we were about to cancel that contract anyway... defective toy".

Agree or disagree with the religion and/or the politics - this one is going to CO$T them.

what discrimination?

the owner said he doesn't believe in gay marriage.

how does that turn into chik fil-a engaging in discriminatory business practices?

oh, wait

it doesn't

duh

to all those on the right who are complaining about forced agendas.... why is it not a forced agenda for you guys to demand an anti-gay, anti-abortion agenda....but it is to oppose your agenda?

just curious.....

Forum List

Back